Thumbs up Amanda-slow sensual fuck today and had to fuck her hard as well

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 14/8/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone :9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am on rostered days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium height of 165 cm with pretty face and strong shapely legs and large breasts

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided :LFK, BBBJ, DFK, COWGIRL, MISSIONARY, FIA

Value for money/recommend? : YES/YES

My experience/comments : I had read some good reviews about Amanda and booked her for the 10 am session today and as I parked at the back this sexy pretty girl walked past and said hi and I though she looked pretty good in civvies.

I hobble down to the back room near the shower and there she was waiting so I explained about the leg and showered and then we lay down for a nice cuddle intro.

The kissing was closed mouth to start and then the catbath and then a nice slow suck mainly on the end of my cock and also some balls licking and the whole time watching my face.

Amanda is a pretty girl and it was good to see her nice face while sucking my cock and after nearly ten minutes I want to fuck her so I suggest girl on top due to the leg making me tire easily.

So on with the dom and some lube and her pussy was very warm and snug as she lowered slowly and this is where the experience was different to what I have had before.

She just engulfed me then just moved slowly, pussy sucking my cock and manipulating her pussy and the kissing was a bit more adventurous now and I could see that she was clearly enjoying it by the looks on her face.

I was kissing her and getting more and more horny because of her sexiness making slow love to me so I needed to fuck her from underneath and I just rammed my cock upwards into that very wet pussy and she was going off.

Looking and stroking those strong legs and her very nice butt was making me want to fuck her hard and the kissing now is more intense and she is a very quiet girl but I could see from the expressions that she was cumming.

Her pussy was very wet and I could hear the slosh, slosh as I fucked upwards and the expressions on her face were great to see and alternated from fast and then slowly making love to her and kissing and then fast with her cumming again.

I was enjoying the slow rhythmic fucking and holding her close and feeling those nice strong legs and sexy butt and just went like this for ten minutes or more as it was a bit easier for me due to my injury.

I rubbed her arsehole while fucking and she seemed to like it and then inserted in a little way but usually cautious about this as not every girl likes it but it made me more horny.

I came close to cumming a couple of times and then suggested missionary and this was also similar in that I just made slow passionate love to her then went hard for a few minutes with the amazing sexy reactions.

After ten minutes of slow and fast Amanda then wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in close and I held her and pumped her pussy and the feeling was very sexy and she was kissing me and her face is lovely.

Those legs and her sexy butt and her reactions tipped me over the edge and we both had a frantic finish with me cumming hard inside her.

Then just spent the remaining few moment holding her and thanked her for a good fuck as I do for all the girls.

After my shower, Dior comes in while I am drying and strips and jumps in the shower and fuck me she is a sexy little girl so must get back there again.

Bronze Member

Yeah she loves in nice and deep.........Oooooh Yeah !

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Amanda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/8/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - 1am

Rates : $90 /hh

Size/shape : I'd say size 10, curvier than most Asian women, yet not fat - it's just her natural body build, which I found quite sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS in a few positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Funnily enough I must have had Amanda later in the day, after Jethro had a session with her! Anyway on to the review.

I arrived at 533 in the evening, without a booking. In to a waiting room for a short time, then I am intro'd to one girl called Kelly. She had a cute face, though wasn't quite my cup of tea. I think other guys may find her attractive, but I have my own taste in women, just as every man does. Next up, in came Amanda. I knew that I would be happy to give her a go, after seeing her curvy body - by no means fat or chubby, going with quite a pretty face. I was a little short on time, so just went with 30 minutes.

Out to the back room we go, and I'm given a towel to go and shower in the laundry area. I come back to the room and Amanda's already begun taking her clothes off. At this point she asks me to lie down on the bed, when she then begins a BBBJ. This is great - her sucking is deep and slow, making sure that she makes plenty of eye contact along the way. This goes on for some time, as I just lie back and enjoy her work. I could have let that go on forever, but I was there to bang her too.

I then get her to lie down underneath me and apply the rubber. I enter her and enjoy the sensations that she offers. A nice warm fitting pussy, on a sexy full-bodied woman is enough to make any guy blow their load quickly, so I had to watch my pace. I enjoyed sliding in and out of her while she rubbed her tits and I admired her body. We then go through a few positions, doggy being a standout, with her nice ass and her watching me in the mirror. I then blow in the rubber and we're done. Off to the shower and then I am on my way.

Would I return? Yep, I'll be back