Person's Name : Amelia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 3/9/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 8 / 165 cm nice legs and body shape with smallish breasts but soft skin and hairy pussy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese Beijing

Services Provided :FK; BBBJ; FS; couple of positions; massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes she is a nice girl and will adjust in time

My experience/comments : Amelia just started today so I was lucky first punter to be with her. She comes from Beijing and speaks virtually no english so its sign language only. She has a nice attractive face and you could be mistaken for thinking that she looks of western origin. Started off with me getting her to lie down so I can try some kissing and she kisses closed mouth so I encouraged her to get into some deep french kissing while holding her close. I then went down on her very nice little pussy and held her up high and got my tongue right in there and sucked her and she really liked it. I then asked her to return the favour and she gave me a nice BBBJ taking me half way down for about five minutes. She then climbed on top for some Asian cowgirl and her pussy is very tight and snug and she was making a lot of grimaces as she went up and down slowly. After a couple of minutes we changed to me on top and she is very tight being a newbee and it was a firm fit to say the least. I only went slowly to start and it was all my control not to cum too early and she was holding me back somewhat and grimacing and it took a while to get her to relax a little and I was able to maintain missionary for a while after she loosened up. I could see that I am a bit big for her and after working at 533 for a while she will get used to it. I suggested we try side saddle next and again very tight entry and a firm grip on me the whole time and it felt like I had no condom on. I was checking to make sure and it felt really good like this with her massaging my balls and she seemed to like this with me going slowly for about ten minutes. It felt fantastic and watching her in the mirror with her nice body was great. I kept asking if she was ok and she gave me the thumbs up and said it felt really nice and I was stretching her but she liked my big cock. After cumming like this she gave me a firm massage for the remainder.