Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 12/11/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim figure, A-cups, shaved bush (but a bit stubbly)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, reverse CG, FIA, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good session

My experience/comments : Got a call from Angie yesterday about a new girl (second day) called Amy. I’d read Jethro’s review and booked her for an opening time session.

When I turned up the door was opened by a girl I didn’t recognise so I correctly guessed it was Amy and told her that I’d booked her.

Angie turned up and showed us into Room 2.

Amy was wearing a short black nightie with a slit up the back over a tiny g-string which had a string of pearls (false, I guess) for the bit that goes between the legs and up the bum-crack. I’m not sure whether this would be uncomfortable or arousing.

Amy immediately put her arms around my neck for some DFKing.

She has a pretty enough face, in a “girl-next-door” sort of way, and she stripped to reveal a slim figure with A-cups, a small abdominal scar and a shaved, but slightly stubbly bush.

I showered and had finished before she’d set up the lights and music so she then showered and joined me on the bed.

After some more DFKing she licked my nipples and said “Suck?” She reached for a condom for a CBJ which has never happened before in 533 – it has been a BBBJ in each of the more than 100 times I’ve been to the shop – but she might have just been asking for my preferred option, rather than expecting it to be a CBJ. Anyway, I asked for “No condom” and she readily started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, lovely soft lips, plenty of saliva, good eye-contact and no interruptions.

She soon had me close to cumming so I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

This was good and Amy was soon gently moaning and squirming around.

It sounded like she came two or three times.

I also briefly rimmed her and inserted a finger up her pussy.

I got her to lie down for some DATY and more finger-fucking and she played with her tits for a while and she also masturbated while I watched up close.

I then knelt by her head and she sucked me some more while I continued to finger-fuck her.

Next I lay down for some more BJ before asking her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she didn’t understand me (her English is pretty well non-existent).

We started with some cowgirl and, after a bit more DFKing, Amy sat upright as she passionately rode me with some lovely facial expressions. I used my thumb to rub her clit which she seemed to enjoy.

I then gestured for her to turn round for some reverse CG and she did and I started to finger her arsehole and then inserted a thumb without complaint.

After more passionate riding, which it sounded like she enjoyed and she might have cum again, I asked for doggie (again having to use gestures for what I wanted).

This was very good as she was getting quite vocal.

I fingered her arsehole again and she grabbed the bottle of lube and passed it back to me so I applied a big dollop and my thumb was fully inserted. Amy seemed to like this and it wasn’t particularly tight up there so I withdrew and moved my cock towards her arsehole but she quickly said “No” so I went back to her pussy.

During the doggie Amy had her hand down between her legs and was rubbing her clit.

I suggested some mish and we changed positions.

There was more DFKing and, as I wasn’t certain whether CIM was an option, I just gradually upped the tempo until I was going as fast as my old bones could manage and squirted.

Amy held me tight for a good while, stopping me from withdrawing, while she continued to twitch and moan.

I lay down and she tidied me up before coming to lie in my arms for a chat (via my translator app).

I asked where she was from and I think she said Hangzhou (which is near Shanghai – I haven’t been there) and she has been here for one month.

Amy also works at 647 and I asked what name. The translator app came up with “I work there Saturdays called Independence”. I was thinking that was an unusual name, even for a WL, but she corrected it to say “Dolly”. (Gotta love these translator apps!!!)

Time was up and she showered and I followed and after a final lingering kiss I went and had chat with Angie.

Angie tried to convince me that Amy is just as pretty as Paulina but I said she wasn’t. Nothing wrong with Amy, but Paulina was very, very pretty.

Back out into the heat to drive northwards to see whether my house had been burnt down – I’m pretty close to some bushland. So far so good but best wishes and good luck to all those more closely affected.