Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 1000 - late

Rates : 90/half-hour

Size/shape : size 6-8, fairly taught body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ (my choice), FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I tried to book another lady, but was not particularly flexible with my times, so Angie recommended a new girl. As is usual she said the girl was very young and 'slim but busty', not knowing how things would work out I made the booking and turned up at the allotted time.

It was Amy's first day on the job, she may have worked elsewhere but there were a few things that suggested that she is not especially experienced (which may be interpreted by some as doesn't have habits which will make the experience less enjoyable).

I have to admit that I was pushed for time, a bit under pressure, and not ready to relax and enjoy the experience as much as usual, and my review suffers as a result. I wasn't really feeling as horny once I got in the room as when I phoned to book, and I was in the rooms at the back of the premises, therefore needing to use the separate shower.

Amy has a nice face, and a fairly taught body, long black hair, and no tattoos that I can remember. Her breasts are natural, and not really 'busty', I would say C's but just a little on the saggy side. (Please bear in mind she is attractive, just not a teenager.)

After a shower I was invited to lay on the bed, and Amy began a catbath, and when she was about to start a BBBJ I asked for the condom. I didn't try to kiss, as I wasn't so horny, and I didn't go for DATY for the same reason. (Amy is a smoker if you want to know.)

After a fairly good CBJ I was rock hard, and ready for FS. She put a condom on, and climbed aboard. This is where I suspect her lack of experience showed, as she wasn't really moist enough, and didn't use any lube, the feeling was more dry than tight, so there was increased sensation, but I was worried the condom would break and checked it several times to make sure all was OK.

Amy did eventually put some lube on, and this improved things, after a good workout in CG, with a reasonable effort on my part to hammer her from below, we moved to mish, where I can attest to her readiness to help her man enjoy himself. As I was hammering her she was giving encouragement, no efforts to push me back or the like.

It was somewhere around this point I noticed that the door to the room was left slightly ajar, apologies to anyone who was unfortunate to be walking past and happened to look in!

After I came there were a few minutes for a quick massage, then into the shower. Amy hopped in before me, and it took a moment to work out that she was inviting me in for a wash down, a good finish to the session.

This wasn't the best punt I've ever had, but I think Amy made a good effort to make me happy, and on that basis a WL with a reasonably taught body, and a good attitude, has to be something to commend.