>

Thread: Amy a new favourite

Bronze Member

Default Amy a new favourite

Person's Name : Amy

Shop:

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby. Front entrance only, next to bus stop

Date of Visit : 22Nov2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991. Angie has a mobile phone as well.

Hours of Business : Monday and Wednesday 10 am to 1 am (but my latest booking was 11pm. Ive never been in that place past midnight)

Rates : $150 per hour

Description:

Size/shape : Above average attractiveness. 160 cm with slim sexy body (not bony), nicely proportioned , Small natural boobs. tight pussy. abdominal scar.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Was told China. Not much English.

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV (can take 2 fingers but not rough please) knees to head missionary, back arching cowgirl and back arching doggie.

Value for money/recommend?: "No" because then she will be so popular I can't get to see her. (=Definitely, Ive fucked her 3 times in a matter of a week and a half)

Experience

How many people have benefited from an Angie switcheroo?. On that evening Angie was about to leave and she said Amy busy, see Karen. Ok I see Karen. But Amy turns up. WTF??
    Room 2. I hardly ever get Room 1. Angie should get her aircon working. Its so stuffy in there.
    Anyway in comes Amy in the dark blue (or black) teddy nightie with the pearl Gstring.
    She recognised me from the other 2 times.
    We got into a standing and wet DFK and she also did a pussy grind on my now enlarging cock through the pants. Went on for a couple of minutes. I then lubed up the fingers and did a 2 finger FIV and pushed in an upward motion. Amy grabbed me tighter and opened her legs a bit more. Snug pussy

Ok programming interruption for mandatory shower.

After that Amy got on to the bed and knelt at the edge with legs wide open waiting for me.
    I then got her to arch her back and her hands were backwards holding her ankles. So now her wholebody is now on display. her breasts were prominent and her pussy easily accessible.
    I believe Amy likes it slow at first.
    So we started DFK. Again I reminded her hands holding her ankles, arching her back
    This continues and with 2 hands free I roamed over her body, caressing her breasts.
    Then I put one hand gently on her neck and did a 2 finger FIV which caused her to moan a bit. All the time she was kneeling on the bed with legs wide apart and hands holding her knees arching her back. This continued for a bit.
    The FIV needs to be gentle
    With the FIV continuing I gave Amy my cock to BBBJ. Again no hands....
    Amy does not do a dTBBBJ but at least it was a very nice BBBJ.
    By this time 20 min had past.

I repositioned Amy into edge of bed missionary with Amy applying the dom. Knees to shoulders type of missionary with Amy pulling her knees further apart with her arms. Sio her pussy was just beyond the edge of the bed allowing for max penetration.
    The fucking commenced. I like it when a girl looks at the cock that is fucking her pussy. And Amy does not disappoint in this department.
    Slowly at first, then gradually deeper and deeper until nearly balls deep. I would stop the tempo deep to enjoy that feeling of being deep in a girls pussy. Amy was also enjoying it too moaning with each balls deep thrust. then I picked up the tempo but each time pausing when balls deep. Eventually after more fucking I was able to go truly balls deep.
    40 min had past

Swopped into doggie, again Amy's pussy was at the edge of the bed.
    The best doggie is when a girl arches her back giving you a full view of her pussy, and full entry rights.
    Again the with a similar fucking style to the missionary.

I could feel the boiling point getting close,
    So we got back into edge of bed missionary as before but this time DFK included and I pounded away. The release was guttural when Amy pulled her into a DFK embrace.
    We rested in that position with my throbbing cock still deep inside her while she periodically squeezed her pussy walls.

I try to give the girl a bit extra after cumming so I dont appear selfish so I did some DATY and FIV. Amy enjoys a gentle FIV.

Haha Angie siwtcherooed back on herself. and I had another great time with a girl who loves watching your cock slide into her pussy. Remember she is a gentle soul so treat her nicely.

(I could not try my standing pile driver because of a recent shoulder sprain. Amy is light enough to lift up and lower on to your cock while DFK. Maybe next time)

Silver Member

Saw Amy this morning for 90 minutes and it was fantastic again.
    I can do another report if members are interested but have done several so far for her but each time is different.

Bronze Member

Couldn’t tell you if the switcharoo is a good thing as I haven’t seen or f##ked the girl I’ve booked.
    Just makes booking next time harder.
    Anyway as long as it’s not the same girl as it takes a really special girl to get me to see her more than once