Thumbs up Amy - very pretty and sexy girl

Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 11/11/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/amy.html

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Monday and Wednesday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Very pretty girl, 164 cm with nice curvy sexy body, good legs, sexy bum, A cup boobs but nice and natural and very responsive nipples, snug pussy, tummy scar but barely visible.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore but maybe China

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling, mutual soapland experience with me sucking pussy and arse, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, rimming on her, side saddle various angles, missionary, back to side saddle for an intense climax, close embrace with tongue kissing for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very receptive girl and very pretty

My experience/comments : Angie called to tell me about a new girl called Amy "very pretty just like Paulina, you will like" which leads me to the twenty questions about her accuracy.

Anyway the thought of another Paulina possibility got the better of me and in I go for the 11 am slot and I am directed to room 2 where she has just showered from the first punter.

Just one look and yes she is a hot looking girl with a really pretty face and nice body and legs so I had to grab her and we were kissing with tongues right away so fuck me this is a good start.

We were snogging for a couple of minutes and my cock is pushing my pants out and she grabs it and says "big cock" and then we get naked and in the shower where the soapland starts.

This is the second time in a week I have had the soapland so must be Japanese week, and we are grabbing each other and kissing and I wash her and she washes me and down I go and suck her pussy.

Now this must be new to her as she was very excited to get her pussy sucked in the shower and I even licked her arse as well and at one stage the water from the shower nearly drowned me.

I had to clear my throat and then she moved away a bit so I could suck her properly and she is holding onto the tapes and I am eating her alive and she is crying out so fucking good stuff.

We dry of and onto the bed and I am down there licking her pussy and she is loving this very much and I tongue fucked her and licked her arse and she was crying out and put my hands on her boobs as they are very responsive.

My face was soaked after five minutes and then I kneeled up near her head and she engulfed my cock and spread her legs wide and I finger fucked her while she sucked me and it felt really good.

Watching such a pretty girl suck my cock was really good and her technique was good and her legs are really nice and shapely and after a couple of minutes I needed to fuck her so I suggested side saddle.

We dom up and some lube then in I go and her pussy is nice and snug and she has had a child but by caesarean section so she is in good shape and I enjoyed the feeling of her and we went for ten minutes like this.

I was changing the pace and angle and she was also bucking back onto me and was getting very excited at times and she was leaning over kissing me with tongue and seemed very horny.

I then changed to missionary and she felt and looked very good and I made slow love to her not squashing her but close and kissing with passion and she looked very beautiful.

I also elevated up and really went hard and fast and she was crying out and holding me and pulled me down for tongue kissing a few times and I was loving the feeling of her pussy.

I was overheating after ten minutes of the various speeds and changed back to side saddle and this time just went slow with balls massage and then sped up and went quite fast after five minutes I came with an intense prolonged orgasm.

Amy was gripping onto me and crying out at the end and I think she came about three times in total just by her reactions during the session and we just lay there and I held her close still inside for a good while.

I was exhausted as she really got me horny and very active and it gets hot in the rooms so it was good to rest and then we cleaned up and talked for the rest of the session.

So a very sweet sexy girl with a soft gentle nature but she gets very worked up if you are a nice guy and treat her well and make love to her.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 13/11/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Size/shape : Very pretty girl, 164 cm with nice curvy sexy body, good legs, sexy bum, A cup boobs but nice and natural and very responsive nipples, snug pussy, tummy scar but barely visible.

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling, DATY, BBBJ, missionary, side saddle, cowgirl, back to side saddle for an intense climax, close embrace with tongue kissing for ten minutes.

My experience/comments : Angie called to tell me to say "Amy miss you, can you come see her?" which leads me to the twenty questions about her accuracy, i.e. marketing ploy but I thought of the last time with Amy and said ok and caved so easily.

Angie is the most persuasive woman on earth and sometimes those girls she has are spectacular and this one is also the case as it turned out again today.

I arrive for the 12 noon slot and the customer has extended so I think about the one hour parking situation and the council are onto it and book you 15 minutes or more past the hour so I have to move the car so next time I will park up the street for longer durations.

So I hike back there and its now 12.15 and still no Amy and 12.20 she appears in the hallway with Angie and appears genuinely happy to see me there and grabs my hand and leads me to the back room next to the shower.

I take a shower and get back in there asap and Amy is getting prepared and I hold her from behind and she turns her face to kiss me while I feel her sexy legs and body and she turns around and things get crazy from there.

We are now kissing with intensity and tongues are being sucked and my cock is hard in her hand and Amy lowers and my cock is in her soft silky mouth getting sucked so nicely and I am loving this attention.

She is still fully dressed but I managed to get her panties off while kissing and after five minutes sucking I push her down on her back and suck her pussy and Amy is turned on big time and she is crying out.

I then lifted her legs right up so I am half standing and her shoulders and head are on the bed and I have her legs in a firm grip supported by my arms and I am eating her sexy pussy like a crazy man.

She had me horny as fuck from the way she is reacting and she is crying out and her head is turning and she is stroking my arms and I tongue fucked her stupid and my face is covered in pussy juices.

After five minutes of this a very horny Amy gets up and is kissing me with intensity and she is looking so pretty and then grabs a dom and then lays on her back and grabs my cock and puts it inside her pussy.

I am still standing by the edge of the bed and I am now fucking her in deep long strokes and it felt very good and Amy is pulling me down for intense kissing and I am trying not to lose it and cum so quickly.

She was so sexy and horny and I slowly made love to her and then moved up onto the bed and continued the missionary and we were kissing throughout and she looked so beautiful again and seemed very worked up especially when I went fast.

We went for ten minutes on the missionary and I was getting hot so we changed to side saddle and she felt really good again and I moved around a few angles and changed speeds and Amy really loved this as well.

I was getting my balls massaged for a while and this just feels sensational as I slowly stroked into her wet pussy and we were kissing at times and I also fucked her hard and fast in side doggy as her bum is so nice and peachy.

Amy was crying out each time I went faster and after ten minutes I suggested we try cowgirl and Amy lowers onto me and is kissing me and she is fucking me slowly and arching back at times and then getting very horny.

I was being fucked in short deep strokes and Amy was loving this and leaning down kissing me and then up and fucks me some more and she has a good sexy rhythm going and I was enjoying her skills.

After five minutes of being fucked by Amy I then held her waist and fucked her hard and fast from underneath and I am getting the screwed up face and the crying out again and then the intense kissing.

I did this a few times and it felt good and came close to blowing each time and then back to the slow fucking and kissing again and then Amy took off her dress and bra as she had no time before due to the non stop fucking so far.

Now a fully naked Amy is fucking me on top and I pull her down and suck her nipples and then fuck her hard again and I am very horny and then Amy is fucking me upright now and leans right back and slowly fucks me.

After maybe ten minutes of the cowgirl rodeo we went back to side saddle again and this time had her right leg raised up and she massaged balls as I slowly fucked her and it felt so good for the next five minutes.

My balls were in her hand and I increased the pace and Amy was going right off again and I could feel the orgasm coming and I fucked her hard and fast and Amy was crying out and gripping onto me and it felt amazing when I came inside her looking at her sexiness.

My heart rate was up pretty high and we were very sweaty and I just lay there exhausted after an intense 35 minutes of non stop fucking and Amy held me close beside her and she was kissing me and holding my arm.

I was like this still inside her for five minutes just talking and laughing about stuff at 533 and then we cleaned up with tissues and lay down facing each other entwined and kissing with tongues again.

I really like Amy very much and find her a very sweet sexy girl and so pretty and will be seeing her regularly.

Bloody hell that sounds amazing awesome my friend....

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 18/11/2019

Rates : $150 per hour x two hours

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling for an hour, DATY, BBBJ, FIV, missionary, side saddle, more missionary, cowgirl, stand up missionary on bed edge, back to side saddle for an intense climax, close embrace with tongue kissing for twenty minutes.

My experience/comments : Angie called and asked if I could see Amy and she beat me by five minutes as I was going to book her anyway because she is a sexy pretty girl who gets right into the fucking and everything else.

I booked two hours today and said to her to just relax and enjoy yourself and see where things lead and they went really well as I was fucking exhausted at the end of it and I don't know how these girls do this multiple times a day.

I fucked her for one hour virtually non stop and she wanted it and encouraged me at times and it was really a good experience to be with a very pretty receptive girl who reminded me at times of a sexy Australian girl I wanted to fuck.

Ok she is Asian but when kissing her she looked almost like an Aussie chick and so sexy with her eyes closed and tongue kissing me throughout the whole session she seemed really into the GFE.

We both showered and then the very passionate tongue kissing straight away and it is intense and we are holding each other close and my cock is getting attention and so is her pussy and I manoeuvred her onto the bed.

I am straight in there attacking that sexy pussy with my tongue and Amy is getting more and more horny by the second and she is placing my hands on her boobs and then the crying out and my face is wet from the licking.

She liked being tongue fucked and towards the end I inserted my index finger very carefully and finger fucked both front and back of her pussy while I licked her and she was very receptive to this.

I finished this and moved up onto her chest and she started to suck me while laying down and this felt really sexy and I was too horny and just wanted to get inside her pussy so she doms me and I enter her missionary.

We were both very worked up right from the start and the feeling was nice inside her and I made slow love to her and the kissing is intense again and she looked really beautiful as fucked her.

I was mixing the speed and the position and we were kissing pretty much non stop and this was driving me wild with her crying out and then more intense kissing and I gave her fast bursts.

I went like this for more than ten minutes and had to stop as I was getting very hot and sweating too much so went to the sink and cooled down and then back to the bed for a close cuddle.

We were lying there facing and just constantly kissing and she was massaging my cock and got me hard and then put me in her pussy side saddle and then bucking onto me so no rest for me today.

I then started to fuck her in various different ways for maybe ten minutes and got hot again and got up and put on the fan hidden behind the chair and then back to stand up missionary on the edge of the bed.

I then suggested some cowgirl and Amy lowers onto me and is fucking me slowly and kissing for five minutes and I also fucked her from underneath in rapid strokes several times and she was really crying out each time.

After a brief rest we went back to missionary and I was holding her neck and bum and going at a fast pace and the constant kissing and crying out again and it was all very enjoyable.

We then rested for a few moments as I had been fucking now for more than one hour and then just laying there and Amy is playing with my cock and kissing me again and then puts me into her pussy side saddle again.

She is moving back and forth onto me and I am hard again so I fucked her hard and fast for another five minutes and came with an intense climax that lasted for one minute and we were both crying out it felt so good.

I was soaked with sweat and told her I am done for the fucking as we had been at it for 75 minutes non stop so we now cleaned up and just lay there facing each other entwined and kissing with tongues the whole time.

We also had some talking and laughing for a short while as well so a fantastic time with a beautiful sexy girl.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 21/11/2019

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling for 35 minutes, BBBJ, FIA, missionary, side saddle, more missionary, cowgirl, back to side saddle for an intense climax, close embrace with tongue kissing for the last few minutes.

My experience/comments : This girl has me hooked right now as she is as close to a real girlfriend that I can find without the emotional ties and today was like a 35 minute gym session at F45.

I was soaked with sweat with all the sexy activity and much of it is Amy's doing as she gets me pretty horny and worked up with her sexy kissing and the way she moves while fucking.

So after the shower we are kissing like crazy as if I have just come back from a tour of duty overseas and she is horny and very happy to see me and wants to fuck me asap.

What's not to like about a girl like this and she is hot as well and I am an old fuck machine so its pretty exciting to be with her.

Amy pushes me onto the bed and gets down and is sucking my hard cock and she is going half way and her mouth feels so good and I am admiring her sexy body in the wall mirror in the big room number one.

She was twisting and sucking cock and licking and sucking my balls and watching me get very horny and after five minutes she pushes me further back onto the bed and is now on top of me kissing like crazy again.

I will never get sick of being kissed and fucked to death by a sexy beauty as this to me is what I missed out on when I was a stupid young fucker who knew nothing about girls.

Amy gets a dom on me and then lowers onto my cock and fuck it felt good in that pussy and she is very worked up right away and she is fucking me and kissing non stop.

She is a pretty girl and so sexy when kissing and horny and I am being fucked slowly by her for a few moments and enjoying it very much and she feels very good with nice firm body and legs.

I then start to fuck her by holding her waist and went quite fast in a couple of short bursts and she seems to like this and is kissing me with tongues again.

We went like this for five minutes and then she rolled me over to missionary and was grabbing my arse and pulling me into her and I fucked her slowly and with heaps of passion and Amy was very receptive.

I had some fast bursts where I rose up and hammered her pussy and she was pulling me down for more tongue kissing and looking good and horny.

I also held her neck and bum and fingered her arse on the outside and she liked that and made slow love to her for nearly fifteen minutes like this.

I was very hot by now and we rested there for a moment and kissing and Amy has my cock and its getting hard again and she puts it back into her pussy and is moving onto me and I fucked her hard again side saddle.

We changed angles and speed a few times and she was kissing me like this and lightly fingered my arse at times and it felt really good and then we changed back to missionary after five minutes.

I did the same thing as before for five minutes like this and then went back to side saddle for another five minutes and mixed styles and came with such an intensity again as she had me worked up.

We then just lay there resting for five minutes and laughing about how worked up we both get so she is a great girl and I always have a terrific time with her.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 7/1/2020

Hours of Business : Not weekends but 10 am to 1 am other days

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling for 35 minutes, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary, back to side saddle with a variety of positions and then an intense climax, close embrace with tongue kissing for the last few minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very receptive girl and very pretty and today was fucking incredible again with 40 minutes of constant fucking.

My experience/comments : I have not seen Amy for six weeks as holidays get in the way and a city shop needed my help so life's tough but I have to help the girls out.

This chick is full on girlfriend material and I know some of you think its all an act just to keep us paying and yes maybe some of it is but it started with a call from Angie telling me Amy wants to see me so I think maybe its an Angie trick.

Then Amy is on the phone and says Amy misses you in a sweet sexy voice and how can I resist a hot sexy girl who looks almost like an aussie chick and she looks a lot like my niece who is a very sweet girl and no I am not thinking of her like that.

So I arrive and get a very nice sexy reception with Amy grabbing my hand and then into the room and full on very passionate snogging with tongue for maybe ten minutes and she is grabbing my cock and I am feeling her sexy naked bum and legs.

Now I am a big fan of getting kissed and fucked to death and one day that will happen and the ambo will be taking my corpse from the back of Angies place.

In the meantime I will attempt to stay alive as long as possible so I can continue the sexy fucking so we slow dance over to the bed led by Amy then she pushes me down and is now sucking my cock while on the floor.

I am admiring her sexy little body in the mirror and she has my balls and she is already horny and my cock looks and feels big and hard due to her skills and I lay back and enjoyed it for five minutes.

Amy now gets her bra and pants off and straddles me on the bed and is giving me a bareback pussy slide and the kissing is intense and she really seems to like me and I am enjoying this attention.

Amy get the dom on and some lube and then my cock is inside her and it felt so good and she is kissing me and is worked up right away and fucking me slowly and I let her do this and held her sexy bum and legs.

After five minutes of the slow fucking and kissing I held her by the waist and am fucking upwards rapidly and holy fuck Amy is going ballistic with the kissing so this is not fake and she is really into it

I am of course also very horny from looking at her and seeing her get so worked up as she is very sexy and pretty and a really lovely young girl and if you saw her walking around dressed up you would look twice and think "I would love to fuck her"

Well I am fucking her right now and having a jolly good time so Amy stayed on top for fifteen minutes as it was very enjoyable and during this part I was rubbing her arse while fucking.

We then changed to side saddle and I slowly made love to her and Amy enjoyed me just slowly fucking her and we were kissing at times and we changed angles and speeds and she massaged my balls while going slow.

This just feels magical and I was enjoying looking at her hot legs and body and her pussy felt good and we also tried a position where Amy had her legs right up against her body almost facing me but side saddle.

I slowly fucked her like this and she had my balls again and I went fast for some of it and you can kiss as well and then we changed to missionary.

She felt really good as I slowly fucked her and we were kissing the whole time and I held her close and made love to her and she looked so pretty and turned on and we had different legs positions and speeds.

I would go slow for a while then really hammer away for a few moments with Amy crying out egging me on and then stopped and rested after ten minutes as I was overheating.

We lay there kissing and after a few moments my cock is hard again and we went back to side saddle and went slow and fast and came with a strong finish looking at her very sexy legs.

The last remaining time was spent laying there slowly kissing and talking and laughing about many things.

Amy is a wonderful sexy young girl and is very receptive but you must be nice to her.

She is here for one more week and then back to China for one month for Chinese New Years so get down there and enjoy her sexiness and help her pay for her holiday.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 2/1/2020

Hours of Business : Not weekends but 10 am to 1 am other days

Rates : $150 per hour x 2

Services Provided : DFK , BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Great for a make out session

My experience/comments :Spent 2 hours with Amy on the 2/1 to start my new years punting off with a bang. She was wearing pearl string and a very flimsy top. We started with a a lot of DFK which is the main reason I chose her. I wanted a make out session like used to happen at high school . Needed to jump into the shower before any fun could happen so quick shower and then more DFK before Amy drops to her knees to start a good BBBJ. No teeth and about half way down my cock. Was trying to get her to spit on my cock but could not communicate it to her. Well this wen on for 15min before I had to taste her. Got her on the bed and she spread her legs wide revealing a wet gapping pussy. Well I am down there in an instance enjying her. She loved having her clit lightly nibbled and numbed with my toungue. She had a light covering of fur down there but she removed that before round 2 . I enjoyed eating her out for around 20 min before it was time to plunge my cock in there. Suited up and in I went. She was tight. DFK and fucking is a great combo and Amy was up for both. We went through a round of positions, missionary, doggy, side saddled, flat doggy, before I below deep inside her while in missionary and her legs around me. Pulled out and cleaned up the condom and we both rested and made out in our after sex glow. During this time I mentioned she should shave herself so she gets and does it for me right there nad there. Well what am I meant to do but taste the results. She sat on my faced and I enjoyed devouring her smooth pussy. We started then a 69er and then she moved back to giving me a bbbj while I lied on my back. BBBJ went for almost 30 min and she got me so close but I just could not cum. Well I wanted to blow again so get suited up agagin and start to fuck. This time though I could not get over the line before the time was up. I blamed the heat but I think I am just not fit these days .

Overall a great session and if you love DFK she is a great one to see for that alone.