Person's Name : Amy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 11/11/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.533willoughby.com.au/amy.html

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Monday and Wednesday 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Very pretty girl, 164 cm with nice curvy sexy body, good legs, sexy bum, A cup boobs but nice and natural and very responsive nipples, snug pussy, tummy scar but barely visible.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore but maybe China

Services Provided : DFK with tongue wrestling, mutual soapland experience with me sucking pussy and arse, BBBJ, FIV, DATY, rimming on her, side saddle various angles, missionary, back to side saddle for an intense climax, close embrace with tongue kissing for ten minutes.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very receptive girl and very pretty

My experience/comments : Angie called to tell me about a new girl called Amy "very pretty just like Paulina, you will like" which leads me to the twenty questions about her accuracy.

Anyway the thought of another Paulina possibility got the better of me and in I go for the 11 am slot and I am directed to room 2 where she has just showered from the first punter.

Just one look and yes she is a hot looking girl with a really pretty face and nice body and legs so I had to grab her and we were kissing with tongues right away so fuck me this is a good start.

We were snogging for a couple of minutes and my cock is pushing my pants out and she grabs it and says "big cock" and then we get naked and in the shower where the soapland starts.

This is the second time in a week I have had the soapland so must be Japanese week, and we are grabbing each other and kissing and I wash her and she washes me and down I go and suck her pussy.

Now this must be new to her as she was very excited to get her pussy sucked in the shower and I even licked her arse as well and at one stage the water from the shower nearly drowned me.

I had to clear my throat and then she moved away a bit so I could suck her properly and she is holding onto the tapes and I am eating her alive and she is crying out so fucking good stuff.

We dry of and onto the bed and I am down there licking her pussy and she is loving this very much and I tongue fucked her and licked her arse and she was crying out and put my hands on her boobs as they are very responsive.

My face was soaked after five minutes and then I kneeled up near her head and she engulfed my cock and spread her legs wide and I finger fucked her while she sucked me and it felt really good.

Watching such a pretty girl suck my cock was really good and her technique was good and her legs are really nice and shapely and after a couple of minutes I needed to fuck her so I suggested side saddle.

We dom up and some lube then in I go and her pussy is nice and snug and she has had a child but by caesarean section so she is in good shape and I enjoyed the feeling of her and we went for ten minutes like this.

I was changing the pace and angle and she was also bucking back onto me and was getting very excited at times and she was leaning over kissing me with tongue and seemed very horny.

I then changed to missionary and she felt and looked very good and I made slow love to her not squashing her but close and kissing with passion and she looked very beautiful.

I also elevated up and really went hard and fast and she was crying out and holding me and pulled me down for tongue kissing a few times and I was loving the feeling of her pussy.

I was overheating after ten minutes of the various speeds and changed back to side saddle and this time just went slow with balls massage and then sped up and went quite fast after five minutes I came with an intense prolonged orgasm.

Amy was gripping onto me and crying out at the end and I think she came about three times in total just by her reactions during the session and we just lay there and I held her close still inside for a good while.

I was exhausted as she really got me horny and very active and it gets hot in the rooms so it was good to rest and then we cleaned up and talked for the rest of the session.

So a very sweet sexy girl with a soft gentle nature but she gets very worked up if you are a nice guy and treat her well and make love to her.