Default Angela at 533 - a full-on, passionate session

Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23/3/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : Must be somewhere around 40 (but don't let that put you off)

Size/shape : Quite pretty, short with a good slim figure, C-cups, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, FIV, cow-girl, mish, doggie, FIA, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : An excellent, full-on and very passionate session

My experience/comments : Called Angie yesterday and asked about a couple of new girls and she recommended Angela but said that she wasn’t certain whether Angela would be working Saturday. She later sent me a message saying she would be.

Angela wasn’t on today’s roster and when I arrived Angie said that Angela had come in especially for me and was waiting for me in Room 3.

I haven’t been to 533 for about three weeks and it’s the first time I’ve seen the new paintwork – it makes an amazing difference and Angie said the new carpets should be laid in a couple of weeks.

Angela is very short and was wearing a pink outfit – a sort of bra and panties with a bit of fabric at the front which attached the two.

She is quite pretty and not young but very fit with a good slim figure and C-cups (that look more like D’s on her petite frame). She was fully and freshly shaved.

Angela was immediately cheerful and attentive, giving me a hug and a kiss before setting the shower running for me and she then helped dry me.

Onto the bed and we had some DFKing followed by a brief lick of my nipples and she was soon between my legs licking my balls.

She got some oil and put loads of it on my balls and cock and stroked me for a while before taking me in her mouth (she obviously doesn’t mind the taste of that oil).

Angela also spread the oil on her tits and twice during the session, when applying more oil (she used it a lot), dropped the bottle because her hands were so slippery and soaked me, her and the bed in it.

It was an excellent BBBJ – no teeth and great hand- and tongue-action. She didn’t start slowly but the oil made it feel great.

I suggested some 69 and Angela moved round.

She was immediately very responsive and was soon moaning and vigorously twitching and sort of grunting as she came several times. I fingered her arsehole without insertion.

She then stopped sucking me and was just sitting upright on my face while she stroked my cock and it was soon too good so I had to get her to stop and lie down for some DATY.

She immediately went off again and was really loud and I inserted a finger – she was dripping wet, sweating and red in the face – and she seemed to love it.

After a good licking, during which her orgasms seemed to come in waves and she was really loud, I went to insert two fingers but she wanted to first use some more oil. I said “Not yet” and while still lying between her legs, looked up at her and withdrew my finger and licked it. I then re-inserted it, withdrew it and offered it to her to lick and she briefly lick up her own juices.

Angela sucked me some more and I had to suggest she get a condom and she applied it with her mouth.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cowgirl and she squeezed me in (she was nice and tight but coped well) and she vigorously and passionately rode me, sometimes Asian-style, for a good while and she was sweating profusely. I think she came again.

Angela then seemed to tire and I said “Me fuck you” and we switched to the mish.

While we were pounding away, and again Angela was really vocal, Angie started banging on the door saying time was up. But we still had 20 minutes to go. Angela yelled something back at Angie and Angie shouted an apology back through the door to me – as Angie said at the end of the session, she’d got the times wrong.

I continued pounding away and Angela was urging me on with her legs held high and her hands tightly clamped on my buttocks.

I needed a pause to prolong the session so I suggested some doggie and Angela knelt in front of me as I stood by the bed.

This too was excellent as she got loud again and I gently inserted a thumb up her arsehole. After a while she asked me to remove it but she then applied some lube and asked me to insert a little finger in, so I used my pinky.

I wanted the CIM ending so, as time was nearly up, I withdrew and lay down.

Angela removed the condom and applied more oil and blew me again.

I was soon close to cumming and she was wanking me onto her tongue and, when I squirted, some when in her mouth and some went on her face and she then rubbed the cum off my cock onto her chin – lovely.

We were both dripping with sweat.

Time was up but we just sat there chatting. She said she was from HK and had been in Australia for quite a few years – her English is very good.

She said she had worked at many shops around Sydney and I think she said she had previously worked at 533 a few years back.

We were now well over time and I said we had to shower.

Dressed, hugged and departed and had a quick chat with Angie on the way out.

Was it Angelina 533 Willoughby Girls or is she another girl?

Quote Originally Posted by WOTAN010 View Post
    Was it Angelina 533 Willoughby Girls or is she another girl?
    Angela and Angelina are certainly different girls (I saw Angelina in the middle of last year).

If I was right about Angela working there in the past, it was several years ago before I started punting (but I might have mis-understood her). But there are some reviews of an Angela at 533 from around 2012 although, from what I read, I didn't get the impression that that Angela was particularly short (perhaps she's shrunk!!!)

NB