Default Annie 533 willoughby..... Ohhhhh Wooooow

Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 30/3/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to late

Rates : $150 per hour x3

Size/shape : Sexy size 6 c cup slightly enchanced, nice adorable nipples.... Mmmmm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DfK, BBBJ, DATY, rimming, face sitting, 69.FIV.

Absolutely great girl second time with her and only seems to get better...

Spoke with Angie, u want to see Annie again she free.... Sure why not she's great with good service soft tits and very suckable nipples and seems to enjoy being with me from last time and pussy gets very wet when pushing the right buttons with her.... Very nice

Music on disco ball glowing...

She goes straight into dfk and squeezed my nipples and grabbed my ass luv that....
    Got me hard straight away...

Down she goes for a standing bbbj and pushing my ass into her mouth and takes 3/4 of my cock into her mouth..... Oh la la what a girls..

Continues this for 10 min.... I've got 3 hrs together so just go with the flow and enjoy it all....

Back up for a kiss,and says ,my pussy so wet want u to fuck me doggy and want you deep and slow and really give it to me deep..... I think is what she meant as English is so so....
    So I obliged... She prepped me and into standing doggy...
    Wooooow so wet and tight so I just park myself behind her and she bucked and riggled for a good while...

I go down to lick her pussy while she still in doggy all wet and sticky so I lick her clit and go up and down and bury my tongue in her ass.... Her moans and wiggles are driving me crazy and my cock is rock hard..
    She brings her fingers up and fingers herself... I go under her and squeeze and play her nipples then I lick her and her fingers then back in her pussy..
    She is going wild now and telling me I'm crazy and make her wild and luvs coming for me that I'm so good.
    I lick her fingers and continue to lick her pussy her juices are flowing and her inner thigh is dripping her wetness...
    I finger her with hook on my fore finger on her g spot.... And she explodes
    ...omg shes going nuts.... I take out my finger still with my tongue deep inside her pussy and squeeze her nipples again and then into her mouth.... Which she sucks away enjoying it all....

All this was 1hr gone.... Lol.

Quick break
    Back into it.
    She throws me on bed and takes me deep playing my balls then side rims me...

Annie is now ready again to fuck so preps me up again into Asian cg.
    Dfk and riding me nice and deep then all in with her hips grinding me and she cums holding me deep in....

' I Cum 3 times u fuck me now and Cum my mouth ".... Yes Ma'am 3 bags full... Hahaha.
    Into mish and just pump away kissing each other while she squeezing and sucks my nipples.
    I can feel the urge building so quickly try to pull out for CIM but didn't make it, so squirted on her tits then offered my cock to suck on and she lapped the remaining up while massaging my Cum into her tits....

Ohhhh la la amazing and felt Ohhhhh so good after playing for 1;5 hrs.

Needless to say we had another 1:5 hrs still to go so more of the same all round

Great great great

Not my 1st time here so saw a few of other girls and said hi and some small talk, they tried to get me to have a session with them but Annie drained me

Chit chat with Angie
    Then wobbled down the stairs back to the real world.

Always fun at 533 if not organized as many would know even tho I had booked another girl then Angie scramble got me to Annie as on past occasions but the girls make up for Angie not be organised with there expertise

Can't wait for next outing...

Sent from my HTC U12 life using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nextlife; 31st March 2019 at 06:24 AM.

For those asking why I posted dislike for the post. Initially this post was part of the qualifications to membership bronze in the holding area for posting.

The review required some editing to eliminate an illegal act that was part of the review by the OP likely to damage the Establishment due to the alleged illegal act being published. That was the main reason for disliking the review. However there are fundamentally other reasons of the OP who simply is a tad or a lot of the review content possibly fabricated and or just plain bullshit. But hey he was given the opportunity to redeem himself and hopefully he holds back on the padding and writes reviews that are truthful in the future. But judging by the bullshit in this review the credibility factor appears to be very low.

Ask yourself who turns up without a booking then selects a girl to spend 3 hours with the commensurate fees at the hourly rate. Unless he was in the middle of a bipolar manic phase you simply cannot give any ounce of credit for this fictional work.
    The fact that the time of 3 hours was selected is curious. Like a brag. The way you write the spend is not by suggesting the cost hourly rate then suggesting in the template that it was $150 hr times 3? I mean this is pure BS. IMHO.

That is the reason why I won’t be a big fan of this bullshitter. We have seen the likes before.

That said 533 Willoughby Rd is a fantastic venue with an array of lovely lasses. No worries there. They present a great opportunity to get your jollies and should not have any reflection that casts a shadow on them due to the OP’s likely mostly fictional work.

Hope that answers your q ReverseDrive.

SR.