Thread: Annie

Default Annie

Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : Wednesday, 11/4/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby/ 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : Size 6, 165cm, enhanced b, completely shaved, tattoo lower back and left shoulder, slim and toned. Website photos are accurate.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Lfk, bbbj, daty, cfs, hj,

Value for money/recommend? : Great GFE, Recommend

My experience/comments : I planned to see a regular at 533 but Angie advised a 2hour wait and recommended Annie instead. Very pretty young girl with waist length hair, slim and fit. Paid for 1 hour, showered while Annie stripped and helped me dry off. Gentle hugs to get comfortable and I lie down to go with the flow. Lfk, nipple licking and working her way down to my cock and balls. Really good bbbj, good eye contact, licking up and down and gently sucking while massaging my balls. Taking me about half way, head moving up and down, side to side, surrounded by her lovely long hair. Magic, gentle gfe. More lfk while she lies flat with my hard cock against her tummy. She straddles my face for daty and I start some licking and sucking of my own, looking up at her tight abs, tits and face. Annie slides and grinds across my tongue and we are getting to know each other. Slippery and horny we move into covered cg, taking the penetration quite slowly. Move up into face to face cg, rocking and grinding together. Untangle and lie Annie down for mish at her request. Her face is framed with her gorgeous black hair and I am really enjoying a slow rhythmic fuck. I don’t want to cum too soon so I withdraw and lie down. Annie resumes her expert bbbj but advises no CIM so we proceed until I’m ready to blow and she finishes me off with hj while massaging my lubed balls. Sensational and intense. I encourage her to tighten her grip on me as she drains the last out of me. Shower, friendly chat and my promise to return.
    Great gfe session. Great to meet Annie and thanks to Angie for her recommendation.

Silver Member

Please separate this review for Annie so punters can see it.