Default Annie - Experienced innocence.

Person's Name : Annie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Tuesday 17th October 2017

Girls Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, slim, nice body, toned, enhanced B cup titties, tramp stamp on lower back

Pussy : Fully and freshly shaved

Roster : Tuesday only

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

My booking was a no-show and Annie was the substitute. It was a great session.

Annie is somewhat experienced yet innocent. Fun girl and up for most things. Nice hug hello, little LFK, stripped off to reveal a tidy body, slim with nice sized boobies, and a fully shaved pussy.

I cranked up the light show and some thumping music and - much to Annies’s amusement - away we went (I was taught by the best in the creation of the music lighting mood). Annie had never seen a customer prepare the room in such a romantic way. The LFK became DFK. Ha!

I think Annie initially wanted to take charge but once she was comfortable she wasnt gong to get eaten, we ended up with perfect sensual harmony.

Outstanding BBBJ skills, half-length but just the right amount of sucking and pressure. By this stage I had forgotten my no-show booking and was totally immersed in Annies’ charms.

Nice mutual nipple licking, doggie DATY and overhead DATY, BBBJ, 69. Lovely pussy to munch on. Little finger in pussy action and Annie was really tight and really wet. She was wiping herself down and looking embarrassed at all the pussy honey.

Into her in mish and she was really tight. No babies and it is evident in that super tight love tunnel. She wasn’t totally comfortable but I was in heaven so just had to be real slow and real gentle and enjoy the moment.

Amazes me how girls always remark of “big cock, big cock” and the end up sitting right on top of it or squirming until it is fully inside them.

Doggie, standing doggie, corner of the bed was all no problem. I don’t think Annie used any lube at all.

I had Annie stand over me in her black high heels, dance around showing off her fully shaved pussy and nice B cup titties with erect nipples in the strobe light and then lower herself onto my fully erect cock. Lovely cowgirl finale. Annie just ground herself into me. Yummy.

Nice massage to finish. “Ah” she says in broken English. “You were bonking me in time with music”. Yes darling that is the whole idea. She is a fun girl.

Recommended.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Nice review PH!..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..