Phone :9967-9991

Hours of Business : 10am to 12am

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : Slim with bolt ons, quite a pretty girl

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Enough to make you smile

Value for money/recommend? : Oooooh Yeah

My experience/comments :

Had intro a couple of weeks ago when I had booked Amanda and Annie suggested a double which I turned down. So it was her turn to take me full length.

Anyway started with a body slide which graduated into a bbbj. The bbj was a bit gentle for my liking as I like a tight mouth wrapped around my cock. Anyway a bit of ball fondling helped.

Spun her over and got her on her back with pussy at edge of bed then I knelt on floor and proceeded to tongue lash her pussy and arsehole for around 10 minutes. She really got into it as I try and detect a change in heart rate by putting a hand on a gals chest. Anyway eventually she went off like a firecracker rocking side to side in orgasm (if it was fake she's a good actress)

After a pause for her to catch her breath and get organised with tissues and the like I was treated to a cock slide whereupon eventually my aching cock was directed by her up her love tunnel. With her legs wrapped around me I was sliding nice in and out of her moist slippery snug cunt giving it to her full length almost out then ploughing straight back in balls deep. I had to pause at least 4 times to stop the jizz from being released then she decided she wanted to fuck me so on my back I went and she slid down my pole and fucked me at her pace moving her hips around to get the right pressure points as my cock slammed upwards into her cunt
    Finally back to mish then another 5 minutes before withdrawing and exploding 6 volleys of jizz on her belly.

Then shower, then she oiled up my back and her own arse cheeks and straddled my back massaging it with her bum cheks.

Then she began oiling up my arehole and cock and gently stroked everything below whilst I knelt in doggy position.

Finally had enough and got her into doggy and drove my cock home into her pussy again.

Only lasted about 2 minutes before unloading 3 volleys of jizz on her arse cheeks.

Then showered, a kiss, then walked down the stairs to the hallway. Angie not on so the mamasan offered me more girls as there were about 6 available. Dior was there as well. Strange to see her upright. So looks like after 3pm might be the best time to visit

Bronze Member

Hey Mike123456 I tried to PM you back but your stored messages are too high so my PM wont go. PM me back once you have deleted some mail