Establishment : 533 Willoughby Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 9/9/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Several days 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour and today was two hours

Size/shape : Athletic and sexy as fuck

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, side saddle, doggy, missionary, reverse missionary

Value for money/recommend? : Yes definitely

My experience/comments : I have seen Annie several times over the years and previously she has not been interested in DFK of DATY or indeed long drawn out lovemaking BUT she does now.

Now making love to Annie is a real challenge in that I can normally control myself from early ejaculation with every girl EXCEPT Annie due to the virgin like pussy that wraps itself around my cock and sucks it.

There is no one else like this anywhere who can get me close to cumming in one minute and I have to use all of my skills to control things and use tricks I have learnt over the years.

The little voice in my head is going crazy while fucking her and its rambling away with things like "Oh my fucking god, tighten the pelvic floor and don't look at her hot legs" and I am recalling ugly images to slow down the cumming sensation.

I had to pull out several times and this is with a condom on the whole time as without one then its game over in seconds as I would need several hours to just get in there and cum and then recover and would be ok after that.

Now what's making it even harder now is Annie is a lovely sexy girl with a fantastic body and when I was on top in missionary she was DFK so slowly and sucking my tongue and lips.

Her face was just beautiful and I was feeling much love and affection towards her today and the feeling of slowly fucking her and she was holding me and pulling me into her and her face said it all.

We started with a BBBJ and Annie can suck with the best of the girls and she was sucking my balls so softly and lovingly and wanking my cock with lube for ten minutes and it was so good.

I asked her about DATY and she said she would like that so I get in there and I am slowly sucking on that sexy pussy and she is holding my hands tightly and moaning and I tongue fucked deep inside.

I did this for ten minutes and Annie clearly loved it and towards the end she was vibrating with an orgasm and I was quite wet and then rinsed and lay down for some more sucking.

Now I can see she is quite horny now and after five minutes I can feel her vibrating as she lowers onto my cock after the dom and lube applied and it took a moment to get inside her with a pop.

I am truly loving the feeling and I am really struggling not to cum after only a couple of minutes because I can feel her pussy gripping onto me and sucking me and her reactions were very girlfriend.

Annie was on top fucking me slowly leaning down kissing me with real passion and this is sending me over the edge even faster and I had to stop her several times as I was overheating.

So I am only getting a few minutes of each position and then needing a break for some more sucking but after 20 minutes fucking I am feeling like I can control things a bit better and I am on top in missionary.

I was slowly pumping away for more than ten minutes and there is now constant DFK and Annie is such a sexy girl to look at and I could not look at her legs as this would have tipped me over the edge.

I wanted more of this sexy slow fucking and we were alternating several positions and I had her on top riding me a few times and we were DFK and then back to the missionary so I extended for another hour.

After several attempts I was able to control it easier and we just stayed missionary for fifteen minutes and it was a wonderful experience to make love to her as she was very receptive.

I increased the pace right at the one hour 45 minutes mark and fucked her hard and fast and had a strong climax looking at her sexiness so another great session with a fantastic sexy girl.

Does anyone know if Annie is still around? Haven’t seen a mention of her on roster for long time. Is she working elsewhere? Please PM if prefer not to mention here