Person's Name : Anya

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : 25 (she said - I would have guessed a couple of years younger)

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely slim figure, enhanced C-cups, cute butt, great legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ (pretty deep), 69, DATY, cow-girl, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - not much more enjoyable than time with an enthusiastic PYT

My experience/comments : Called Angie and booked Anya.

Turned up and Anya led me to Room 1. She was immediately cheerful and bubbly, hugging me and giving me a peck on the lips.

She is very pretty and young-looking and was wearing a tiny white, lacy top and bottom that hid very little and promised much.

I paid and she readied the room while I showered.

I sat on the edge of the bed and got her to stand in front of me. I removed her top and licked her nipples (she has enhanced C-cups) and she then squatted in front of me and immediately started sucking me.

Anya suggested that I lie on the bed and she finished stripping to reveal a lovely slim figure, a cute butt, great legs and an untamed bush.

She went straight back to sucking me and it was a great BBBJ – she went really deep, almost all the way, and used lots of saliva with good hand-action and eye-contact. She vigorously sucked me and there were no interruptions but it was very slightly toothy when she went deep.

I raised a knee and gave her the opportunity of going further south to my perineum etc but she didn’t do so.

I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and she moved round.

Anya was now moaning gently while I licked her but her sucking and hand-action on my cock was too good and I had to get her to stop, so I suggested she lay down and I headed south for some DATY.

Now Anya got louder and was soon twitching and holding my head as she pushed me down on her.

She was wet and I went to insert a finger but she swiped my hand away.

She might well have come, she was making all the right noises etc, but I’m not 100% certain.

I got her to suck me again before asking her to get a condom.

I didn’t ask whether I could later cum in her mouth as her English is limited (although it seemed a good possibility).

She dressed me and, after some “Too big” comments, straddled me for some cow-girl. She was really tight and she struggled to squeeze me in.

Anya rode me Asian-style but with only an inch or so of my cock inside her so I kept slipping out, but she eventually loosened up a bit and there was more penetration.

She suggested I go on top and we switched to the mish.

She put the pillow under her arse and I gently re-entered.

Anya gave it a good go and was getting quite vocal as she urged me on.

I suggested some doggie but got a “Too big” response.

I upped the tempo but she seemed to be in some discomfort and eventually she said “I suck, you cum” (which is what I was planning on anyway).

She undressed me and resumed blowing me.

Again there was plenty of saliva and good hand-action as she bobbed up and down and it wasn’t long before I came in a very intense orgasm.

I had to get her to stop sucking me as I was sensitive and she went to the sink for a spit before saying “Too much” (which, in view of my age and frequency of punting, I know is not true) and started talking about how many babies…..

Anya took a shower and I grabbed my phone.

I showed her the photos of her on the 533 website and she said they were real and, via my translator app, she said she’d been in Australia for one month and was from either Yunnan or Hunan (I didn’t catch which).

Time was up and I pointed to the clock and said I had to shower and, as I dried myself, Angie was knocking on the door.

After a farewell hug and kiss with Anya, and the usual promise that I’ll see her next time, I left and had a quick chat with Angie.

Very good session with an eager and enthusiastic PYT.