Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 12/10/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, nice C (maybe D) cups, a couple of surplus kilos (but not too much), cute butt, good legs and a closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : Passionate DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, mish, doggie, CG

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - Apple's cheerful and eager to please, gives a very good BBBJ and was enthusiastic when we tried various positions

My experience/comments : Called yesterday and booked Apple.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and two blokes had entered just before so Bella asked me to wait at the top of the stairs for a couple of minutes.

She then returned and asked me sit in the “naughty chair” in the corridor.

After a while someone was shown to Room 3 and I suggested to Bella that I go into the cubicle that he’d just left.

533 was its usual chaotic self but after a bit of confusion and quite a delay, I eventually got to meet Apple and she lead me to one of the rooms out the back.

I was concerned that, after all the fussing around, I'd find that the session would not live up to the usual 533 standards, but this proved not to be the case.

Apple was wearing a strange pink two-piece outfit with lots of small, shiny discs hanging off it – it looked like something out a Bollywood movie.

She has quite a pretty face and she stripped to reveal a nice pair of natural(?) C-cups (maybe D's), a very small amount of surplus tummy flab, a good arse and nice, slim legs. She was either shaved, but not for a couple of days, or closely trimmed. She was cheerful and giggly and immediately stuck her tongue down my throat for a good snog.

She gradually moved down, kneeling beside me so I could massage her clit, before moving round to start a very good BBBJ.

Apple started nice and slowly with good hand and tongue action with no hint of teeth and no interruptions. She also fingered my arsehole but without insertion.

She moved back round besides me and seemed keen on some 69 and she readily moved round when I suggested it. Her moaning got a bit more intense and I played with her arsehole and inserted a finger a little way.

I was soon over-heating so I suggested she turn around and sit on my face. It sounded like she was enjoying it but I'm not sure whether she came.

I asked Apple to suck me some more and she went back to kneeling between my legs.

After a while she looked up and said “We fuck?” so I let her dress me and we started with some mish with some more delightful DFKing.

Apple had made some comments about my size but she took it well.

Next I suggested some doggie and I stood at the foot of the bed while she knelt in front of me. Apple kept reaching back to grab my arm to pull me towards her as I thrust into her.

This was great – she has a very shapely arse – and I let this continue for a good while as I kept pausing to prolong the enjoyment.

I went to insert a thumb up the backdoor (the roster refers to “extras”) but I didn’t get far before Apple asked me to remove it.

We still had about 20 minutes left so I suggested that she fuck me. I lay on the bed and Apple applied more lube before straddling me. She alternated between CG and Asian-style CG a few times as she rode me very energetically and enthusiastically (and quite loudly).

Now we were running out of time so I said “You suck, I cum” (the roster refers to CIM being available). This didn’t take long and I made it clear when I was cumming but she pulled her head away at the last moment (her prerogative).

We had a bit of time left for a brief massage and an attempt at conversing with the much-needed help of her translator app. She told me she was 25 and said she was from HK and went to school when she wasn’t working (either she’d learning something other than English or she hasn’t been going to school for very long!)

I soon had to point out that time was up and I said I’d shower at home so Apple went into the laundry to shower.

Dressed and a quick hug before I left.

Good session with Apple – she’s cheerful, enthusiastic and eager to please.