>

Thread: Apple - another new girl to saviour

Silver Member

Thumbs up Apple - another new girl to saviour

Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 1/10/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am on a Sunday when I saw her - not sure about other days yet as her first day today.

Rates : $150 per and my visit one hour at 6.30 pm

Size/shape : Small around 157 cm with very pretty face, large C or maybe even D cups all natural, very firm slender shapely legs, fully shaved pussy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese but to me looked maybe Latin American mix

Services Provided : DFK with tongue throughout the whole session, DATY, 69, BBBJ and balls suck, cowgirl on bed edge then standing cowgirl or koala trick?, cowgirl, side saddle with balls massage all angles, doggy, missionary, heaps more kissing and me playing with her pussy while DFK, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a sweet playful girl who really enjoyed herself and gave me a great time

My experience/comments :

================================================== ===============

Angie called and said Dior wants to see me so I thought why not because she is good value but on arrival things have changed and I am offered a new girl just started today.

I said ok lets see her and I thought she looked pretty tidy with a nice face that looks Latin American cross maybe but very sexy and huge boobs and very firm and slim shapely legs.

Apple is short at around 157 cm but very cute and sexy and I was eager to sample her ways. We start with very passionate kissing with tongue and this went on throughout the whole session.

She is a sweet pretty girl and they always look so sexy to me when turned on and I was holding her close and we were making out like lovers and exploring each other.

I lay down for a nice full length cuddle and heaps more snogging and my cock is now ready for some action but I thought I will attack that sexy pussy first with my tongue and licking sensuously and Apple is very receptive and she obviously liked the whole time I was licking her with random crying out and leaning up looking at me and holding my head there.

I then get a nice slow cat bath and balls licking and some sucking and then cock licking and then cock sucking not very deep to start but I was encouraging her to go deeper and then it was good.

I suggested 69 and we were at that for ten minutes and I was holding her very close and really enjoying licking her pussy and tongue fucking deep inside with moans from Apple.

I gave her ass an occasional lick and she liked that as well and my cock was getting sucked nicely from her being more horny now.

After this I sat on the edge of the bed and Apple sucked me kneeling on the carpet and applied the condom by mouth and then sat on my cock and gyrated up and down and straight away I knew this was going to be good because her reaction was similar to Tracey.

Just full on eyes rolling back and crying out and clutching at me so I thought lets make it interesting and I stood up with her attached and fucked her standing up and we could both watch in the side mirrors.

I held her sexy ass and pounded into her holding her and letting her slide up and down on my cock and she was going right off watching this in the mirror.

I only did this for a couple of minutes because I wanted to pace myself and I then lay back down with Apple on top for some cowgirl action to which she was gyrating and fucking me and then I held her waist and fucked upwards in fast strokes and got some strong reactions and more kissing.

We then moved to side saddle and her pussy felt very good and snug and can handle my size but felt amazing and I really enjoyed just taking it slowly and holding her and changing angles and pulling her onto me and looking at those sexy legs.

This lasted for eight minutes or so with great responses from Apple and then I suggest doggy mainly because of her very sexy firm legs and nice little sexy butt.

The feeling of her pussy had me on the edge of cumming the whole time and it took all my skill to control it and give her a good session with a mix of fast and slow and Apple was reaching back pulling me onto her and pulling me over so she could tongue kiss me some more.

I had to stop several times just to dampen the cumming sensation because her legs are sexy and her pussy was stuck to my cock and sucking me and she was reacting very strongly and crying out so it was a challenge.

After a good spell of doggy Apple wants me on top and was reacting very strongly right from the start with lots of kissing when I was close and I also elevated up occasionally and just made slow passionate love to her and I could see from her reactions that she was loving this and I was loving it as well.

I kept this going for about ten minutes until I realised that I could no longer control the ensuing orgasm so I fucked her hard and fast and had a really enjoyable orgasm whilst looking at the way she was reacting and the intense kissing.

I then just lay there inside her for five minutes just slowly kissing and holding her and she looked so pretty and she seemed to be very genuine the whole time giving me compliments.

After I extracted myself I got a nice firm massage and after a short while I grabbed her for cuddles and lots more kissing and started playing with her nice pussy and she was quite happy laying there with legs apart tongue kissing while I inserted a finger and played with her G spot and clit and there was lots of wetness.

So a very enjoyable session with a sexy Asian girl with a touch of latin american features.

Silver Member

I was so horny all last night thinking about Apple.

Silver Member

Saw Apple on Sunday. Lovely girl , pretty and well built. Nice natural boobs.

She gives a great GFE. Her English is limited, but she manages to communicate the essentials and her loving nature shines through. She is late 20's, so you get the benefit of experience that the young ponies just don't have, however delectable they may look.

So if you are looking for a true GFE with a lovely woman. look no further than Apple - highly recommended!

Called Angie on Sunday at 11:30am (31st Dec 2017). Asked if she had anyone available now, She said how long till i can get there and i replied only 10 minutes. She said great Apple was available now and so I made a booking. I b-lined it to Willoughby Road and after negotiating the departure of a crowded bus in front of the entry was at the top of the stairs exactly 10 minutes following the call. I rang the door bell and waited, rang again and waited more, after 15 minutes I rang a third time and still no answer. Rang the phone number and again no answer so I left for another shop (will review shortly) highly frustrated. Had some good times at this place but also mixed with the most inconsiderate, frustrating ones. Not usually with the girls but more so with the management! Hopefully i will get to meet Apple eventually but it will be a while before i can trust the reliability of this place and give it another go!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jono40 View Post
    Called Angie on Sunday at 11:30am (31st Dec 2017). Asked if she had anyone available now, She said how long till i can get there and i replied only 10 minutes. She said great Apple was available now and so I made a booking. I b-lined it to Willoughby Road and after negotiating the departure of a crowded bus in front of the entry was at the top of the stairs exactly 10 minutes following the call. I rang the door bell and waited, rang again and waited more, after 15 minutes I rang a third time and still no answer. Rang the phone number and again no answer so I left for another shop (will review shortly) highly frustrated. Had some good times at this place but also mixed with the most inconsiderate, frustrating ones. Not usually with the girls but more so with the management! Hopefully i will get to meet Apple eventually but it will be a while before i can trust the reliability of this place and give it another go!
    Angie sometimes disappears around lunch time and she should have a standby there to look after things but all the girls are with customers.

Person's Name : Apple

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 21/1/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am-late

Rates : $150 p/hr

Size/shape : Small around 155cm pretty face, maybeC cups natural, fully shaved pussy.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided:,.DATY,.69,.BBBJ,dfk.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Saw apple today (sunday)after reading the good reviews here.Im sure shes chinese but as previous reviewer said also looks a bit south american too..
    Started off with a lot of dfk,which was good as not many girls kiss these days..then a quick catbath and onto bbbj for around 10 mins,quite good with lots of tounge action but not as deep as I like.then it was her turn for some daty lying on her back.she seemed to enjoy it and was quite vocal as she was getting more turned on..eventually slipped on the overcoat and slowly into mish,kissing her at the same time was fab!next went for doggie facing the mirror as we both looked at each other in the mirror was a real turn on.she also twisted around a bit for more kissing while still going for it doggie style!
    Started to tire so more bbbj was in order with some nice hand action too.was getting near the edge so on with the dom and went for it with her on top and blew.
    Overall not a bad punt,would recommend her and she is a hard worker but I still prefer some of my regulars at other shops in south sydney..

Silver Member

She is a sexy little thing for sure.

Gold Member

t's be interesting to know what you think 'saviour' means.

Silver Member

Default Saviour

Quote Originally Posted by Blatchford View Post
    t's be interesting to know what you think 'saviour' means.
    Hi there, I wrote the introduction review for Apple and it was just a misspell and should have read savour. It was too late to edit by the time I saw it. I thought later that it was ok to leave it because I do kind of look after the girls anyway.