Default Ashley - BBBJ and CIM expert

Person's Name : Ashley

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 17th August 2015

Girls Photos : None as yet

Photo Genuine: N/A.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim, medium height, A cup titties with the longest nipples I have ever seen.

Pussy: Freshly shaved on the spot!

Roster: Depends

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS, CIM

Review:

I had booked Jojo and was really looking forward to seeing here again. Periods seemed to have arrived so Jojo was a no-show.

Limited choice as most of the girls were booked already so a fresh face by the name of Ashely was on offer. Not on the roster, but looked OK so I handed over the money.

Into the room and quickly disrobed Ashley. Quick DFK and as my hand wandered down to explore under her knickers I was rewarded with – stubble! No problem says Ashley and she jumps into the shower with a tiny razor in hand and rewarded me with a freshly shaved mound and pussy lips. Terrific.

Some LFK turned into DFK and Ashley has very soft lips and mouth. This girl is made for mouth on cock activity. Onto the bed and sure enough Ashley excels at cock sucking. Very nice and very smooth.

On with the dom and with a bit of lube I easily slipped inside her. Not quite a tight as I would like but it was good fun. I wanted to try a few more positions but mish was Ashley’s favorite. Not to be deterred I got her onto the corner of the bed and with her legs in the air slipped inside her again. Lots more leverage this time and she seemed to be having a good time with just the right amount of pressure on her clit. “Don’t stop” she yells.

I wanted to get more of that soft mouth of hers and Ashley obliged by putting a condom on my fingers, lubed me up, displayed her bum in the mirror and allowed me to finger her wet pussy whilst she did her BBBJ stuff. Nice finale into her mouth and she didn’t flinch, just took it all in. Almost as good as the legendary Michelle at the full on CIM.

Nice massage to finish and I walked out a happy camper.

Enjoy.

Nice PussyHunter. Never had a babe shave her pussy and then present herself to me. A freshly shave pussy...I would love to see that
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    Nice Pussy Hunter. Never had a babe shave her pussy and then present herself to me. A freshly shave pussy...I would love to see that
    I request it all the time. Even carry a safety razor with me. Really!

Some girls only shave once a week which I just don't understand. Clean one day, stubble for the rest of the week. Why?

Can be a bit of a time waster but what is better than looking at a babe in the shower making her pussy presentable to you? Hee hee.

Love it PussyHunter
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

I have shaved Karen myself a couple of times, but as she says be careful if you cut her no fucky!

Default Ashley

Person's Name : Ashley

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991

Date of Visit : 19/12/2015

Rates : $90 for 30mins

Size/shape : slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : bbbj, fs

Value for money/recommend? : Not recommended

My experience/comments :

Suddenly finding myself with a whole day with no one else around, I decided to take a visit to 533. Having read many good things about Abby, I booked her for a half hour.

Unfortunately, when I got there I was advised that Abby had a minor injury and would be unable to perform.

I was offered other girls, and was about to leave when I was told Ashley was available and would offer the same service as Abby.

I had no intel on Ashley and should have known better, but decided to stay anyway.

Ashley was attractive and friendly as we went to the room. She started off with a good BBBJ, but there was no rimming (I indicated, but did not push) and, more importantly, no DFK.

When I dommed up for mish, Ashley said it was a bit sore, so I had to go easy and only penetrate part of the way.

After a bit, Ashley closed her legs so I had my legs open and was entering her from between here thighs.

I guess this was to stop me from penetrating too deep, but it was certainly not the experience I was after.

After a bit longer she offered a handjob to finish, which I declined.

This has happened to me before, and I always wonder why anyone would pay for full service just to get a hj.

We finished up with a few (fake) moans, I came, showered and then left.

All up it was a bit of a starfish experience and definitely not the same as described in the reviews for Abby.

Perhaps some of Ashley's previous sessions had worn her out, but either way this was a below average punt.

The mamasan did ask how it went on the way out, and I told her it lacked effort.

She apologised and advised me to come back next week when Abby would be available.

I am not sure when I my next opportunity will arrive, so will have to wait and see.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Ashley is a sweetheart and one of 533s stars..

Probably many factors.. so YMMV..

As stated by you.. maybe she was tired?.. who knows..

Abby is a pocket rocket and again the notion of YMMV.. and always popular due to her work ethic..

So always next time!..

A punt is a punt!.. More adventures till then!..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Default ASHLEY~ Malaysian Princes of pleasure

Saw Ashley this Malaysian princes this afternoon, for the first time and I must saw she took my breath away with her bedroom antics!

She's no beauty pagent Queen or Miss Universe pagent Supermodel, but her skill is up there with the nest of them @ 533

Ashley is a sultry tall n slim lady with a basic command of English, however, once the mood clicked in, Ashley was on Auto-pilot and worked my Johnson over like it hasn't been in a very very long time!

I'm talking about me in the starfish position for nearly 80% of the visit as she ripped my pleasure senses apart with her oral skills!

With her bottom half shaven snatch for full view n access, Ashley is a lady who goes to work and works hard I might add, to see that you are satisfied and doesn't give up until you are complete.

She started the scene off with nipple teasing n licking me at the same time fondling my balls and cock for it's undivided attention.

Which she certainly got!

I'm not so crazy about having my nipples sucked so I told her to go to the heart of my pleasure.....my cock!

She showed no resistance and turned her tongue and mouth to my waiting semi hard cock. She ignited my senses and i felt her
    infection of affection immediatley the moment she started licking my shaft for a good 5 minutes uninterrupted.

As a matter of fact she spent too much time licking my shaft that I had to hint her to work my head and not so much my shaft. Oh boy! Once she took my hint I was reeling in unsurpassed pleasures.

Ashley took a palm full of lube and massaged my balls whilst she sucked my head now throbbing and pinker than a Rose Mallow Hibiscus(that's a flower)

Ashley spent the next 10 minutes sucking my head, spinning my head like I was on a rollercoaster at Universal Studios. Next step in her arsenal of pleasure ideas, she lubed her finger and inserted it where the sun don't shine! Yup! Up my fudge hole.

Whilst she sucked and massaged my balls she thrusted her finger inside me slowly turning it now and then. really blowing my mind with her 3-pronged approach to make me come!!!!!!!

Oh man i nearly blew it all within 5 minutes of this feeling that I had to tell her to stop and just fuck me!
    She hopped on and went wild as she humped the living fuck out of me! Slow down I said, and I didn't want this hour over in 30 minutes as we were only half way!

It was my turn so I massaged her back for few minutes then slid my sausage in her tight hot snatch! Tight and wet was the order of the hour and I fucked her so hard my cock was bent from slamming it in her from this angle.

Once again I showed my slong and she knew what to do........She laid on the bed facing me and went to work once again on my cock grinding it like a fucking meat grinder!

She attacked me with her 3-pronged delivery of damage. I took the bullet and off loaded, downloaded, uploaded, whatever you want to call it.....ALL IN HER HOT WAITING MOUTH!

Man! I went to heaven! And came back a mortal man!

Only to spread the word about Ashley....the Malaysian Queen of pleasures
    Last edited by andrewblake; 2nd February 2016 at 11:50 AM. Reason: format. ab

I hope you mean Princess!