Date of Visit : 21/06/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am to 1am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, curvy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, HJ, CFS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Heard Angie had a new Japanese girl so immediately headed over to 533 and booked Asuka sight unseen. Straight into room 1 and Asuka follows a few minutes later. At this point it is immediately clear she is as Japanese as a meat pie, but whatever.

Definitely a head turner, she's about 170cm to 175cm tall, long curled hair, delicate features, and a curvy body. Her breasts are enhanced but I don't think she's too happy with them.

Service wise she was a little slow to start. Very tentative LFK, very gentle BBBJ with a lot of spit breaks, minimal eye contact. Once we started fucking in mish though, with her arse propped up on a pillow, she really opened up. From that point the session became quite GFE, and Asuka actually delivered a very passionate BBBJ that was night and day with her prior effort.

Few position changes, quick bout of mish on the massage table, and I was happily filling the dom. Into the shower where Asuka joined me, quick dry off and a peck on the lips, and I was a happy punter.