Person's Name : Asuka

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23/6/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, enhanced C- or D-cups, shapely butt, shaved bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, mish, doggie, spooning

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good GFE session with shapely girl who is a bit reserved but gives a great BJ and is eager to please.

My experience/comments : I tried to book Asuka recently but it was her period so I tried again today.

Was met by Jason and shown into Room 3 and Asuka immediately joined me.

She is quite tall and was wearing a red, full-length lacy thing under a dressing gown. She has a pretty face and a curvy figure with enhanced C- or D-cups (but the right one is a bit wonky). She has a shapely butt and was fully shaved but slightly stubbly.

Asuka is clearly a bit reserved and quiet but she was immediately friendly, with some LFKing.

I showered and she stripped and did the same.

There was a bit of fiddling around getting the room ready but when she joined me on the bed it was straight down to it – no catbath, just straight between my legs and flicking her tongue and fingers over my perineum and balls.

Asuka asked whether I wanted her to suck me and, surprise surprise, I said “Yes”.

It was a very good BBBJ – not a hint of teeth, and very light and sensuous lips. There was some, almost coy, eye-contact and she used plenty of saliva.

Asuka reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” and gestured for her to move round for some 69.

She had been very quiet up to now but she started moaning, not loudly but more intensely, as I licked her. I fingered her arsehole a bit but she swiped my hand away when I went for some penetration.

After a while she squirmed away so I got her to lie down and I went for some DATY.

Asuka was immediately twitching and squirming and playing with her tits with one hand while pushing my head down onto her clit with her other hand.

As I said, she is reserved, but I’m sure she came a couple of times.

I asked her to suck me some more but I was soon over-heating so I asked her to get a condom.

She dressed me and applied some lube and started with some Asian-style cowgirl. It was tight and a bit of a squeeze at first but she took it well.

This was great and I played with her tits and clit while she vigorously rode me.

Asuka tired after a while and we switched to the mish.

This was also good with more LFKing, but I was soon too close to cumming so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

Asuka placed herself in front of me with one foot on the floor and one knee on the bed.

I gave her a good pounding, slowing down several times to prolong the action, and then got her to lie on the bed on her side and I entered her from behind (not anally).

I rubbed her clit and wanted to go on for longer so I slowed, but I’d left it too late and was too close to squirting so I went with the flow and soon finished.

Asuka tidied me up and offered a massage in the few remaining minutes but I suggested we just have a chat (via her translator app as her English is limited).

She said she was born in Beijing but her father was from Japan and she has been here for a month or so.

I showed Asuka the photos of her on the 533 website and (I think) she confirmed they were real but she said they didn’t look like her – I think she was talking about the fact that they were studio photos with lots of professional make-up and maybe a bit of photo-shopping.

After a bit more chat we were over time, so we showered and dressed.

Good GFE session with an attractive lady who is a bit reserved but still provides good service.

By the end of the session I was thinking how quiet it was in 533 this morning. There was no music playing, I could hear unoccupied girls chatting in the adjacent day-room and I don’t think the doorbell rang once in the hour. But as I was leaving three blokes turned up at once (although one was carrying a pizza so he might not have been a punter – but it would be an interesting gift instead of the usual flowers, chocolates or wine).