Silver Member

Thumbs up Asuka-orgasmic session

Person's Name : Asuka

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 25/6/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 170 cm tall lovely shapely body, great legs, huge breasts and very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese / Japanese

Services Provided : Hugs, BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK, COWGIRL, MISSIONARY, MASSAGE

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/yes

My experience/comments : Yes Asuka looks like the girl in the photo and is very friendly and as others have said, a bit shy and reserved but I soon changed that with my licking skills.

We started with an attempt to communicate but she has not been here long so difficult but she understands enough for the one hour session to go smoothly.

After me grabbing her down for a nice cuddle on the bed, I explained that I like licking pussy and she seemed hesitant to start and then lay down and presented me with her very sexy pussy to lick.

Well I am happy now because this girl is pretty hot and nice long shapely legs and a great soft shaved pussy to get my tongue right inside not to mention those huge boobs to grab while I am licking away.

Well this proved very interesting to say the least because Asuka absolutely loved me licking her and she was going off right from the start and grabbing at me and holding me there and looking up at me saying she loves me with an orgasmic look on her face.

What a great start and it just kept getting better with her bucking up onto my face and crying out and she was cumming multiple times and very wet and I kept it up for ten minutes because she was loving it so much and I was as well.

I am always happy to continue doing something that the ladies clearly love and I got a few shuddering hip movements along the way and I was holding her butt and had her elevated up on my elbows and really getting in there.

What a sexy chic the way she was reacting was great and it made me feel fantastic to give her so much pleasure.

This was ten minutes duration and then I get a nice slow sensuous lick of balls and perenium and then a slow shallow sucking of my cock and hands stroking me and Asuka looking at my face reading my reactions.

I would have liked her to go a bit deeper and more pressure but I am spoilt by some of the other girls there but she is a relative newbee but still good.

She has a nice sexy body with a lovely full figure but athletic and strong with a tiny bit of belly and huge boobs and she looked good impaling my cock inside her tight pussy in cowgirl and then fucking me slowly and going off right from the start.

I let her fuck me for a while then I started to fuck her and it took a few goes to get some unison in our strokes and then she was twisting as she rode me as I fucked upwards and it felt good especially looking at those awesome long legs and huge tits.

I fucked her hard and fast from underneath for a short while and I was getting tongue kisses now and some good reactions and after eight minutes or so we changed to missionary without disconnection.

Asuka grabbed me and rolled over and wanted me to fuck her in missionary and this is where things really got wild with the way she was with me so awesome with crying out and arching up looking at my cock and pulling me down for very passionate tongue kisses for some of it.

She was holding me tight and just loving it and it was difficult to control the cumming because of her reactions and I had to pull out at one stage just to calm myself down or I would have lost it too soon in missionary.

I re-entered after cooling down from right on the edge of cumming and was ok after that and really pounded her sexy pussy in different angles for nearly ten minutes and Asuka was clearly having a very orgasmic time with cum everywhere right through the whole session.

Its always difficult to know how many times a girl cums but it was several times at varying intensity and toward the end with legs closed making her even tighter and I was getting very passionate tongue kissing which eventually tipped me over the edge.

I came hard while fucking fast and hard with her tongue in my mouth and fighting for breath but it was too good to interrupt it and we were holding each other very close the whole time.

I lay there catching my breath and then removed the condom and cleaned up and looked at her great body in the shower and then had a nice hug for five minutes.

Asuka then suggested a massage and it was very good with some knowledge of pressure points.

Overall a great experience with a very sexy lady who is totally orgasmic if you treat her right and give her a good time.

Silver Member

Have had another three sessions with the lovely Asuka and she is becoming a favourite with those sexy long legs, huge boobs and pretty face and not to mention she seems to love being with me which is great.
    I love licking her pussy and some rimming as well and she just loves it and was arching up and I lifted her and sucked that sexy pussy and licked her arsehole and she came several times.
    Then I got a sexy suck of my cock with balls massage for ten minutes and she was stroking my legs and chest which was very erotic and all the time watching my face for my reactions.
    The last two times we tried spooning and it felt awesome even with a condom and I would have blown in seconds without the condom dampening it a little.
    Looking at her legs which are very long and athletic, I think from jogging and she was massaging my balls as well and this made it even better.
    We just went slow like this for more than ten minutes with the great responses again and I then went on top and fucked like a crazy man for fifteen minutes in several different angles with Asuka absolutely orgasmic the whole time I am with her.
    Such a sexy chic the way she reacts to everything and with a lovely tall shapely body around 171 cm, you would pay much more for an Aussie chic that looks like this.

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : July 2018

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Size/shape : 170 cm tall lovely shapely body, great legs, huge breasts and very pretty face

Services Provided : Hugs, BBBJ, LFK, DFK, COWGIRL, MISSIONARY

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/yes

My experience/comments :

So lookin for Dior who isn't back from holidays yet, I took Asuka as the recommended next best.
    Was told that she will make me happy, and I've never been duped here before so I accepted

Asuka is tall and pretty. Cute and very helpful.
    Up to the laundry rooms, which I absolutely hate.

Into the room, have a shower and Asuka is waiting in bed. A nice soft massage with LFK.
    A great BBBJ follows. Lots of attention to detail. Good sucking and hand action.

Cowgirl ... and her amazing body is a beautiful sight on top. Just amazing. Reverse CG is just as much fun.
    I get on top and we kiss a little. No DFK, but that's ok. She looks at me as I fuck her slowly. I get tired, because I'm fat and unfit after not being to the gym for months. We go sideways. Amazing curves to run my fingers over.

Into doggy and I get really horny looking in the mirror so I pound her. She loves this.
    Again I get tired and lie down.
    She finishes me off with a HJ. Nice and slow and good rhythm.

A great session and if I am back there and Dior isn't available then I will definately see Asuka.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/8/2018

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Size/shape : 170 cm tall , great legs, large enhancedbreasts and very pretty face

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, , COWGIRL, MISSIONARY, MASSAGE

Value for money/recommend? : Fair/yes

A bit strange experience. She's pretty and tall, big boobs, although the enhancement is not very well done, nice rose petal inner labia.

But she's a bit shy, or awkward, and communication is a problem as she has almost no english. Nice enough BJ, very slow and teasing, took about half an hour. Then she rode me cowgirl, very tight. But she started to FOAM, and when we changed to MISH she really FOAMED OTT. Wasn't happy to kiss much and didn't want DATY - it was after 5pm, so maybe earlier in the day that would not be a problem. Gave a very good gentle massage afterwards.

Not all bad, she tries hard to give a good service, but I probably won't choose her again unless there is no better alternative, which at 533 is unlikely.