Person's Name : Sally and Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 13/9/1017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 0299679991 / 533willoughby.com,au

Hours of Business : 10:00am til late

Rates : $150ph per. Girl

Size/shape : Sally Size 7, curves in the right places, D cup enchanted, shaved, milky white skin.
Michelle, Size 6, great ass, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Sally, Singapore. Michelle Chinese

Services Provided : Sally, bbbbj, fDFK, Missionary, Double BBBJ, Eating out Michelle,
Annie, bbbj,fs,dfk, double BJ Doggy

Value for money/recommend? : Oh Yes

My experience/comments

Rang Angie, told her Iam in need of threesome. Was originally going to be Michelle and Yeri but when I got there was told it would be Michelle and Sally (30min into the session)

This works for me as I don't mind seeing Michelle as that ass is just fine to watch. So into the top room near the laundry and a quick shower. Michelle comes in and starts setting up her stuff. While she is doing this I am behind her grabbing at her pussy ass and tits which I am sure slowed her down but was making me happy. Once all done she turns around and we start making out. DFK with ass grabbing and her playing with my cock and balls. As this was a 2 hour session we did not rush but she did eventually move to her knees and start some action on my cock. This felt great havign warm lips going up and down my cock. I needed to steady mysle so onto the bed to enjoy more bbbj. Once on the bed though I wanted to taste that pussy so into a 69ers we go. What a fine set of lips she has on her and they tasted beutiful. I was now at full mast and Michelle noticed and well she figured out what I wanted. Hot sex, which she greatfully provided. On she goes in cowgirl and I get to grab that ass while she bounces on me. Well at this time we had hit the 30min mark and in walks Sally. Sally unpacks and gets ready while Michelle and I keep fucking away. She has a lacy dress on that she removes quickly seeing Michelle and I all warmed up and fucking hard. I grab her and start making out with her while doing Michelle from behind. I do like this with 2 gals one fucking one DFK. Well I wanted to try Sally so got her to clean me up and get herself ready for some bbbj while Michlle started DFK me. Felt great seeing Sally down below suckign on my dick and then after some DFK with Michelle she went down and sucked my balls. This was heaven. I could feel the cum boiling in my groin ready to spurt but wanted to enjoy Sallys [ssy first. Got her to lie on the bed and I plunged into her in Missionary. I pounded away and Sally was getting in it with Michlle pushing me into Sally, before I lost it completed and blew in Sally and the condom. Oh what a great start.

Lucky I had my calias as I doubt I would have been ready for another round. Some massage from bnoth gals before I turn over with a hard cock again. Sally starts a bbbj while Michelle sits on my face. This feels great on my cock as I can't see what Sally is up too as Michelle's pussy lips are just sliding over my face. This mut have gone on for 10min before Sally stops her bbj ad jumps on. That feeling was great as it was unexpected. I ate Michelle out widely now as Slally rode my cock like a wild gal. Eventually I needed to come up for air and Michelle jumped off my face and I could see Sally having a great time. MAde out with SAlly with Michelle juices all over my face. Was great. Time too see how far the gals will go so asked Sally to eat Michelle out while I ficked Sally in Doggy. Well the gals did that and what a site. Doggy on Sally while she at Michelle in missionary. I wanted some of Michelle so jumped off Sally and plunged into Michelle pussy. Oh it felt great. I was going hard in Missionay on Michelle when Yeri walks in. Oh how good is this. She needed to get some stuff off Sally so Sally jumped to her bag to help Yeri out. While Yeri was in the room i thought I might as well get a kiss so started DFK her while still going at it with Michelle. I remembed that clearly. . I needed a break and Yeri had got what she needed and left. Sally and Michelle started to show some lingerie off and Michelle's time was up. Sally was still with me for 30min and put on some sexy fishnet stockings and I went in and plowed away in her pussy. Michelle hung aroudn and chatted while I pounded away for 20min before feelign the build up of cum. It was 10min before the end so I was very happy with myself for getting in this position and fired way into Sally pussy. Ahh it felt good. Both gals were happy with me for gettign 2 shots away and fuckign for most of the time.

Well I was stuffed at the end and eventually went and had a shower and left. I slept for a lot of the arvo. Thanks for helping me out again Angie with getting 2 gals to have a great time.

Please note condoms were used and changes did occur I just did not bother adding all that in