Default Baby - size 4 cutie

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 24th July 2016

Photos : No

Photo Genuine: N/A.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Nice body, indeed size 4, no babies, short, slim, B cup natural titties, nice small sensitive dark niples.

Pussy: Small, fully shaved

Roster: Sundays and Thursday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

Being somewhat attracted to small girls, I thought I should give Baby a road test. She is indeed small, about four foot nothing on the old scale, slim, and attractive. I don’t quite know why others haven’t reviewed her as yet.

It was nine degrees outside and not much warmer inside, but Baby and I quickly had a hug and a nice kissy kiss to warm up. A quick shower and Baby discarded her little black lacy dress and tennis shoes. Not quite sure where the tennis shoes came from but they kinda enhanced her girlfriend approach.

She is really attractive, and has a nice figure, the fully shaved pussy an added bonus.

YMMV but after a gentle start she is a great kisser. Very passionate and nice DFK. Baby dropped to her knees for some cock and tackle attention. She is really good at this with lots of nice smooth half length DT BBBJ and great eye contact as she licks and slurps away. She is tiny and her hands and mouth just managed to get around the girth of my cock.

Onto the bed for some more nip attention on her and her soft B cup titties get nice and erect. Into some more BBBJ and great eye contact. Yummy.

Overhead DATY was fun and Baby does know how to move around the bedroom without prompting. Really passionate experience, no fingering, but overall a very intense encounter. An experienced girl.

On with the dom and into her love tunnel in mish. She is really tight and very small and I didn’t want to hurt her. Regrettably she isn’t into CIM so it was a quick HJ finale.

Cute girl, happy vibe, nice tiny body and fully shaved pussy, very passionate, great kisser. Angie tells me she has lots of long bookings. Go girl!

Enjoy.

Person's Name : Baby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 26/8/16

Hours of Business : 10 am till 1am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Nice body, indeed size 4, no babies, short, slim, B cup natural titties, nice small sensitive nipples.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ

Review:

Honestly this is my worst punt EVER!
    Went into room at 0000hrs and walked out 15mins later.

I read the reviews of Baby and thought she would be nice so I called and made the booking for midnight.

When I saw her I loved the size 4 body.
    She looked older than 20s and was tired (obviously a busy day).
    However I could see she still had the body of a 20 year old.
    Loved the skinny legs and skinny arms.

I had a quick shower and lay on bed waiting for her to take money and pay mamasan (not Angie).

She stripped and climbed on me and I was stroking her body as she lay on top of me.
    She sat up and I cupped her little perky breasts.
    Very soft body and 100% real boobs.
    I was getting a nice hard one.
    Her party boobs were in front of my mouth so I sucked and licked them.
    She was not too happy and kept talking in Chinese.
    Sensitive?? I don't think I was sucking too hard.

I thought one of the reviews said she speaks English!! WTF??
    I asked her to communicate in English but she kept talking in Chinese.

She climbed off the bed and muttered more Chinese.
    My little brother deflated and I asked for massage instead.

She started but there was no interest from her and she gave me BBBJ.
    She looked great going down on me but I was already unhappy and totally put off
    She oiled my brother and tried to give me a hand job.

After a few minutes she asked me if I was unhappy.
    I said "Yes I am unhappy and I don't want to waste my time" so I got changed and walked out.
    On the way out the mamas an asked me what happened and I just it was not good.

This is just MY experience and I do understand BABY may have been super busy all day and I was the last customer.
    Shit happens! $150 donation!

In the past I have made reviews of other girls at 533 and commented that as the last customer at closing they gave me service as good as when they started in the day.

I can say Baby does have a great body and ad use you to go during the day to be sure to get good service and attitude.

IMPORTANT: on the way out I met JOJO. Now Jojo is a girl you must try. HOT!!