Default Bella silky smooth geisha

Person's Name : Bella

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/11/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, nice natural C-cups, cute butt, good legs, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Half Russian half Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, 69, Rimming, DATY, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely, this is one of the best

My experience/comments : On Angie’s recommendation, I booked Bella as it was her first day and she told me that Bella was 'Bella'.

The first thing I noticed is how flawlessly white her skin was, supersoft. Her eyes are cute and she could be mistaken for Japanese I told her. She was hesitant to put Russian on the website as she thought it would turn people off. I don't think so at all. Aussies have no issues with that and it's a nice change.

Her attitude is awesome. As it was her first day she asked me a lot about what I wanted to do and expected her to do.
    I dunno, just do what feels natural.
    What followed was a delightful session full of kissing , catbath, 69, rimming, tromboning, finger in her ass. Dick in her ass for a few seconds. She then asked for more money, but due to the lack of funds I had to withdraw. No matter, some furious fucking in mish and doggie. Back to mish and exploding in the Dom.

What a session! The babyoil she applied earlier made it all a slippery affair and with her beautiful skin on mine it was a delight.

Highly recommended for a return visit.

Silver Member

Thanks for a great review. Bella sounds like a certain to put on the "to do" list.

Silver Member

Is this the same Bella from Roseville then Chard rd Brookvale?
    She has many good reviews.