Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : Willioughby 533

Date of Visit : March

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10am - 1pm

Rates : $90 for half an hour, $150 for an hour.

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : F/S

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : I rocked up early on a sunday morning with no booking, it was quite busy as expected for this place. I had to wait for about half an hour before a girl was available. The lady in charge directed me to one of the backrooms near the laundry and I was made to shower before the action.

Betty walked in shortly after with a warm attitude and personality which made me feel like I struck gold. She was giggling and kissing me everywhere and couldn't wait to get started. So she started with a BBBJ, hardly any teeth and plenty of eye contact and smiling. I think she wanted me to blow in her mouth as the pace got faster but I told her to grab a dom. She is really petite for this made for extreme tightness as she sat on me for some cowgirl. She was getting quite vocal through it all, so that was edging me closer to finish. I flipped her into mish and pushed for the finish line.

This girl is easy on the eye and will go to extra lengths to please your needs. The full package in my opinion, I'd happily book her again!