Person's Name : Betty

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 23/01/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am check with Angie

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall with sexy slim and toned legs, natural B cups, tiny bit of a belly when hunched over otherwise not noticeable, attractive face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mongolian

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, 69, doggy, cowgirl, side saddle for ages, missionary legs open and closed

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very sexy friendly lady and she was really right into the session and came many times

My experience/comments : After seeing Betty in the hallway two days ago I had to try her out as she looked really sexy with her nice slim legs and body and fairly tall as well.

The session started off slowly with Betty fluffing around getting music and essentials ready and I just let her do her stuff and waited for the right moment to strike an attack on her pussy.

As she was finishing off fiddling with stuff she was on all fours on the bed and her clean shaven pussy was right there so I had to lick and suck it from behind and I was almost on top of her licking her pussy.

I have never tried this but it can be done although its a bit more strain on ones neck and I was sucking her into my mouth and getting very encouraging sounds from her.

I then twisted her down on her back and ate her pussy for ten minutes and my mouth was full of cum and the whole time Betty is giving me compliments and crying out.

I then have a rinse and lay down and I am getting a nice cock sucking and balls licking and also my perenium and her technique is good but not as good as Dior or Crystal.

After five minutes Betty moves her pussy around for me to suck on again and we stayed at 69 for nearly ten minutes and it was good and Betty telling me she is loving the sucking of her pussy.

Next up is the bareback pussy slide complete with lube and she was rubbing my entire length of my cock on her pussy lips and it felt like bareback sex and she had my balls for some of it.

On with the dom and she lowers onto me and her pussy feels nice and snug and she is going right off right away saying she is very horny and for the whole time we were fucking in each position she was very worked up and excited.

She kept wrigging around on my cock trying to get more inside her pussy and at same time crying out and I think that she would have cum many times as there was a lot of slippery cum there.

I was fucking in upward strokes during the cowgirl and then she would take over and fuck me and each position would be less than five minutes then onto the next one.

We then had some doggy and her bum is really nicely shaped and her pussy feels amazing and we were both watching the action in the big mirror and Betty was recording some of it on her phone.

We went from cowgirl to doggy then side saddle and then missionary in fairly fast changes and then the second time at side saddle we kept like this for fifteen minutes and it felt very nice.

We changed the angles and speeds and I was getting my balls massaged and this feels really amazing and Betty really enjoyed the whole thing and she would lean over and kiss me.

The kissing started off just a peck on the lips but soon progressed into full on tongue in mouth and she looked very sexy and pretty when she was really horny.

During the missionary I was doing the usual thing with speed and angles and then she closed her legs and she really loved this and was crying out totally turned on and I hammered her a couple of times to very strong reactions from Betty.

We had been fucking non stop for 40 minutes and I could see the time getting close so I sped up and hammered her one last time and came strongly with Betty crying out.

We showered and then lay there for a couple of minutes until the bell so a great session with a girl who loves sex and she is very easy going and sweet.