Thread: Bibi at 533

Default Bibi at 533

Person's Name : Bibi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 10/1/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : Somewhere around 30? (I don't really know but she looks good)

Size/shape : Pretty face, cheerful personality, lovely slim, but still shapely, figure, nice C-cups, cute bum, good legs, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session with a fit and accommodating lady

My experience/comments : Saw a new girl on the roster, Bibi, and decided to book her.

Arrived on time, was shown into Room 3 and Bibi was summonsed.

Bibi is a pretty girl and very well presented, with a lovely bob-cut. She was wearing a black and grey lacy teddy over a black bra and g-string. Very sexy.

She was immediately cheerful and attentive. I showered and she stripped.

Bibi has a lovely slim, but still shapely figure with nice C-cups, a cute bum and good legs. She was fully and freshly shaved.

After I’d dried myself we stood by the bed and she licked my nipples and I fondled her tits and arse.

Onto the bed and after a brief LFK, Bibi gave me some more catbath before moving down to my cock.

She reached for a condom and I asked for “Suck no condom”.

It was a very good BBBJ – nice and slow and sensual with no hint of teeth and great eye-contact, both directly and via the mirror at the side of the bed. There were a couple of tissue breaks and it wasn’t particularly deep but overall very good.

Bibi was kneeling beside me as she sucked me so I was able to fondle her arse and tits some more and massage her clit and pussy.

After a while she again reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” and suggested she move round for some 69. This was very good – I don’t mind a hairy pussy but I really like a fully shaved one (I guess I'm saying I just like pussy).

Bibi was moaning gently but a bit louder and I was soon over-heating so I got her to lie on the bed for some DATY.

Again the moaning increased but she didn’t cum and time was moving on so I asked her to blow me a bit more before I suggested she get a condom.

We started with some excellent cowgirl. She had commented on my size but she took it very well and was soon vigorously riding me. I held on to her arse and fingered her ring as she bounced up and down on me.

She tired after a bit and asked that I fuck her so we moved round for some mish.

This was great and she really got into it, urging me on with her legs up in the air.

I then suggested some doggie and Bibi looked uncertain at first but agreed, so I stood by the bed as she knelt at the edge.

She has a lovely shaped backside and it was great looking down as my cock slid in and out.

Again I fingered her arsehole, and she seemed to like it, but asked me to stop when I went for a bit more than some minimal insertion.

I slowed down several times to prolong the enjoyment but after a good long session of doggie, I decided to go for it, increased the tempo and hammered away until I came.

I collapsed on the bed and Bibi tidied me up before joining me to lie in my arms for a nice cuddle and a chat (her English isn’t too bad but just a bit limited).

She said she was from Taiwan (Taipei) and had been in Australia for a year, previously working in Adelaide, and had only just started at 533 (second day, I think) so she didn’t yet know which days she would be working.

Time was soon up so she showered and I showered, we dressed and I departed.

Couldn’t find Angie when I left so Bibi showed me to the door.

Very good session with a very fit and accommodating lady.

Nice review... the original Bibi was the cutest paid root I've had, easily.

I agree. The original Bibi was the cutest lady.
    What are peoples memory of previous Bibi?

Big shoes to fill if your name is Bibi from 533

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    I agree. The original Bibi was the cutest lady.
    What are peoples memory of previous Bibi?

Big shoes to fill if your name is Bibi from 533
    Oh la. Why recycle the name Bibi?

The original Bibi was truly unique. No one before or since I have met who jumps up and down as I enter the room screaming "Fuck me, fuck me".

Ahh memories.

Pussy Hunter you must have seen her a few times. She wore a frilly dress and spectacles when I saw her, such a cute woman. I saw her a few times and she also let me do doubles on two occasions. Some of my fondest memories.
    Just her attitude, she had a lot of fun you could see

only saw her once, in one of the shitty rooms out the back, she wore those big glasses and a frilly little navy skirt like a twisted mix of Sailor Moon & a High School girl... exactly my 'type', highlight was 69ing her standing upright... I went overseas for a few months and by the time I got back she'd been sent packing. Had a couple sessions that come close but

Bronze Member

Anyone remember Lily?? Not as sexy as Bibi but my god she was a freak in the sheets.