Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour, stayed for 45 mins $130

Extras Cost : N/A

Services Provided This Session : CBJ, LFK, FS

Size/shape : D cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese, no English, used translator

Value for money/recommend? : It was just OK

My experience/comments :

Well, I have been to overseas for 6 months, arrived in Sydney almost a month ago. I was definitely missing the Sydney punts. My balls were getting solid hard just thinking about the amount of influx of women in Sydney at the moment.

I decided to head down to 533 Willoughby, called Angie to check if Betty was available who unfortunately was not on that day. As she always does, she recommended Brandy who said provided a top notch service. I normally do not go for her recommendations but since I had not fucked for quite a while, I vouched for her and booked her for 45 mins.

Upon entering the premises, it was super busy. I had to wait in the corridor for a while which not was very pleasant at all. There were already two punters waiting beforehand. Luckily 10 mins in, Brandy was available and I got to go inside the room. She had a pleasant looking face, D cups boobs. Started out with the usual shower and then down on the bed. She immediately went for a condom and stated a CBJ. I was not expecting this, but since I hadn't had a root for such a while, I let her continue. I must say she did a pretty amazing job, lots of variation, amazing strokes which continued for almost 10 mins. She had me worked up and went for cowgirl. She did ride me for a while, came down for light kisses, her boobs were amazing to hold on, watching those titties bounce was remarkable to see. I lifted her hips enough to find a gap and fucked her hard.

Several minutes later, we went for the mish. Her pussy was not so tight but very wet. I must say she can take heavy pounding. I initially went for slower strokes, just enjoying the presence, eventually encouraged me to go harder and faster which I happily complied. Lifting both her legs just to add that extra tightness was very enjoyable. I was getting very close, thus decided to go for doggy. Nothing much to add on here, I held her hips very tight, went on full power and eventually came hard. It was a very solid orgasm. Then the normal after shower routine, dressed up, thanked Angie and left.

Overall, it was a decent punt, only because of not being able to fuck for such a long time.

Person's Name : Brandy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : October, 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Road, Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $160 an hour

Extras Cost : none

Services Provided This Session : bbbj, deep throat, dfk, daty, mish the works, titty fuck, nice cum shot

Size/shape : nice dd cup tits, shave pussy, few tatts, soft skin, size 8 sexy body, so so face

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Value for money/recommend? :

My experience/comments :

Haven't been past 533 for quite a while but still get the complimentary texts from Angie every few weeks with suggestions to see new girls or past all time favourites.
    She caught me one mid morning with no plans and a day off in quite a horny mood after my shower and the Lil fella was pulsating and itching for some wet pussy so why not indulge in the pleasures.
    Having read her message replied that I would come past about 2pm and who I could see, she rattled off the usual suspects with a new name amongst the mist....Brandy
    Hmmmmm had a quick look thru here for any reviews nothing stood out so agreed to meet and see brandy if not to my liking take another option but Angie guarantees me..... hahhaha as always and 90% of the times she is right with only a few dud punts that I can recall.
    Arrive on time and into room 3, pretty much my favourite room and Angie knows that so get the ear bashing about too long not come past blah blah blah and some small talk before she calls in brandy....
    I like what I see.....brandy in a white teddy high heels ok face and nice smile with ample tits popping out of her bra.....
    Mmmmmm I'll take it.....
    She convinces me to take up 2 hrs because and happy I did as you will read on, it's been so long OK OK ...
    Hand over $300 and get dirty looks and no no no it's $160/hr.... WTF when did that happen, I get more lip about you see long time you no here is now $160 and has been for 4+ months now....
    Damn OK goes to show how long it's been, hand over the rest and start to strip for a refresh shower.
    Brandy comes back with her 25 suit cases good to see nothing has changed here and really it hasn't and sets up some tunes and lights.
    Try to make small talk but just getting smiles with no talking so sit on edge of bed waiting patiently as I watch her sexy ass and legs and titties popping out.
    She finally sit next to meet and am kissing her shoulder looking down at her and some tatts she has across her back and try to talk again she smile but this time no English OK OK I understand now.... I don't think we said 3 words to each other the whole 2 hrs but who needs small talk when you speaking the international language of let's fuck and fuck we did....
    I start with a cheek kiss which leads to a sexy and sensual dfk that went on for 10min as we felt each up and I grabbed her nice big tits they are natural and lots of fun and go in for great lick and pushing them up with more dfk.
    She does the same to meet and give my nipple a good twist and suck and grabs my cock stroking it to full attention.
    Fuck I'm horny and brandy is flowing with all the right moves and we are getting to know each other nicely.
    I stand with her still sitting on edge of bed for more dfk as I pull her bra straps over her shoulder and she takes her bra off, I'm standing in front of her and takes me in her mouth for a nice bbbj and enjoy that looking side on in mirror.
    I grab and play with tits and set them up for titty fuck as she squeezes them together as I thrust upwards and she has her tongue out licking the tips....
    Very nice and I had to stop I didn't want to cum yet.
    Push her back gently and I kneel down and spread her open.
    What a lovely site with her shaved pussy and I was hungry to eat her out and endulge myself as I part the panties to one side but she reaches down to push panties off and I pull them off and throw over my shoulder, she opens wide for me and parts her pussy wide for me and I dive in.
    I love eating pussy and brandy was making all the right motions and gentle moans as I continue and make my way up to her tits and continue to fondle them as she pushes against my tongue so I just park my mouth and tongue against her clit and let her riggle up and down on my tongue...
    This is daty heaven and enjoying every minute of it not to mention all the juices that was flowing and we continue on for what seemed agers with my hands roaming up and down with some clit rubbing as I tongued fucked her and she was holding back and am sure she didn't want to fully give in to me and cum and we both enjoyed it, one of the best daty sessions I've had in a while, usually the girls get too sensitive and pull away after a few minutes but wasn't the case with brandy she just kept going and wanted more.... who am not to oblige.

I stand up look at clock and 50min had past, how does time always fly by in this place beats me....lucky I had another hour so I continue to stand by bed and rub my cock up and down and around her very wet pussy and couldn't resist and place my cock head on her pussy she pulls me in and wraps her legs around me and arches her back up and continues to pump me upwards.... I know this is naughty but too late so continue on as I meet her thrust and am balls deep with tips of my cock hitting her cervical wall and feels amazing as I leave it in deep and just riggle around pushing deeper and deeper....I'm not huge average 5in on a good day but I always get compliments because is not too big which in turn allows me to go balls in deep...
    This is great so pull her by her bum cheeks to edge of bed and I hunch over and go to town fucking her watching my cock with every stroke as we both enjoy the sensation and the loud wet pussy slaps and pulsating pussy and a nice stream of wetness running down my shaft and balls....
    Brandy still hasn't cum and is enjoying being fucked so continue on....
    But I want to sample her bbbj again so pull out and motion for me to lay down, she does a quick wipe down and take my cock all the way on 1st gulf.....damn fuck that felt so good as she slowly took all my cock and is bouncing at the back of her throat....
    Advantage of having a average length cock is that I get dt blow jobs quite often, used to be my paranoia in my teens and early 20s but it's now woooow look what I get, to my big dick mates good luck trying to get dt from your 10in cock hahahah I'm loving every inch of it...
    Ohhhhh back to brandy.
    She jumps on and rides me cow boy I'm enjoying playing her tits and she is slapping thights and juicy pussy noises are filling my brain, then she reverses it and bouncing away as I grab her ass and guide her down wards....
    We haven't stopped and am getting a bit tired so guide her onto bed laying on her side and do side saddle away but this is not my favourite position but ask her to blow me for a bit more as I want to fuck her in mish deep and soft strokes until I explode on her tits, so with that thought in mind for my finally she pushes up on bed and I come in for mish with long soft strokes gradually picking up the pass till I can feel my cum starting to form and that great feeling of a big load getting ready to shoot.
    Brandy can sense this and lifts the tempo and moans of joy till its too much pull out and shoot 3 - 4 big loads across her belly and up to her tits shooting just under her chin.....ohhhhh woooow what a feeling and to top it off massages my cum on her tits then come forward engulfs my cock for a clean up suck while I'm still kneeling on bed.....fucken fantastic what a girl.
    I'm absolutely drenched with sweat and knees shaking, i fall down on bed trying to get my breath back as she makes her way over to the shower.
    I'm still panting and breathing heavily as she come back to sit of edge of bed... not a word shared but a sexy satisfactory smile from brandy as I continued to massage those lovely tits with about 10min to go.
    Times up so rinse off and get dressed to head back out to the real world.

Kiss on the cheek and a bye bye from me, as I say my good byes to Angie get the pls come soon and hope you enjoyed been too long....we miss you and so do the girls as she continues to tell me the roster for next few days and that my favourite Michelle will be on and to come and enjoy.
    Don't want to admit it but I miss 533 deep down, well just a little hahahah.

Sent from my SM-A725F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by downthelane; 22nd October 2022 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Updated template