Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd.

Date of Visit : 12/9/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150 / hr

Size/shape : Size 6, 165cm, slim, toned, C cup, tummy tattoo.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Northern China

Services Provided : PSE, lfk, dtbbbj, rimming, mish, toys.

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

My experience/comments : I’m becoming a Wednesday regular with good reason and will likely travel North more often without the business excuse. Arrive around 1:45pm with positive outlook after checking the roster since I’d seen 3 girls before. Just happy to go with the flow. Manager May gives me a choice of two for an intro. Candy appears in a two piece blue outfit. She’s not on the roster and filling in today. She is quite pretty with a cute, feline face and during the handshake intro whispers “I love to suck cock and I am the best.” I can’t resist.
She returns after I shower, sets up some music and unpacks her little bag. Condoms, lube, oil, powder and a couple of vibrators - very promising. I position myself with my back to the mirror and let Candy take control. She lightly powders my cock and balls, gently raking me with her fingertips, smiling and licking her lips. After slowly licking my balls and shaft, she guides the head of my cock into her mouth and starts this tongue swirling sucking action while going deeper and deeper. Unhurried, no interruptions and plenty of eye contact. I’m deep in her throat and Candy is pressing her face into my pubic bone. If I could possibly manage to spend the whole hour like this I would.
But I can’t. I pause, untangle and finally strip Candy naked except for her black leggings. Some lfk and attention to her tidy C cup rack and prominent nipples calms me down nicely. I roll her onto her back and open her legs for daty but unfortunately she’s not too keen. She applies a condom and encourages me to enter her in mish. I’m still stuck in my usual slow gfe routine but Candy has other plans. She reaches for a vibrator and starts buzzing her clit and my shaft together while bucking and grinding into me. She starts growling “ bad boy, fuck me hard, bad boy” while biting her lip. I can usually control the tempo to get the most out of my session but this time I just go along with a deep intense orgasm with about 20 minutes to go !
I shower again and prepare to chill and chat with light massage until the end of the session, I’ve had a great time. Candy, grinning, says “ I make you cum again!” and immediately starts her terrific dtbbbj once more.
I try to communicate I have not managed two shots in an hour for about 10 years but she does not understand. She follows the bj with an oily pussy slide and hj and hardens me up quite nicely but I cannot finish. Kiss, cuddle, good feedback to manager and back out into the sunshine.
Wonderful session, not a minute wasted. Candy is an experienced and service oriented surprise packet. Highly recommended.