Date of Visit : 20/5/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $90/30mins

Size/shape : Standard milf

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided: jibberish, bbbj

Value for money/recommend? : ok but will choose someone else next time.

My experience/comments: rocked up with no booking and was shown Jan, Honey and Candy.
Honey was not my type she is about 40+ and kinda stout.
Jan would’ve been my pick but I asked if she did cim and she said she didn’t and Candy I seem to remember saying she can do CIM when I saw her in the lineup a few months back.
This time she just said the words: “suck number one” - I was sold.

So decided to put 30mins for Candy.
She gets in the room and starts off by telling me she doesn’t talk to me, she only talks to cock and gave my cock a greeting and feel up followed by a peck while it was still me undies.
Got shower finish and lay on bed.
Candy knelt between my legs and started off just playing with my lil bro and talking to it and asking how it was and why it wasn’t aroused it and some other murmurs I didn’t understand.
Eventually she starts on the bbbj bit by bit. First the tip and she holds it in her mouth and massages it with her tongue. Felt good.
Slowly she worked deeper and faster and harder. and it’s lovely, no teeth and good suction but unfortunately not much else...it was mainly just the head of my cock she focused on and the same action. Kinda boring so I lay back and relaxed and enjoyed it for a good 10mins. Eventually she’d worked her way to take half my cock and that’s pretty much where she stopped and alternated her speed from fast to slow.
Finally i Wanted to end it and put my hand on the back of her head and helped her along with the speed and encouraging her. I could feel her sort of pull away and it blew some into her mouth and mostly over my belly.
She said I was a smoker/druggie cos my cum was bitter and I said that’s not true cos I don’t do drugs and I don’t smoke.
Anyway had a chat and she’s awfully talkative.
Finally washed up and went out to check out who else was still free. Saw Jan again who felt me up saying she can get me hard again. I said I got none left in the tank but would try her next time.

Then out came Daisy, tall, slim, reasonably good looking, ample cleavage it seemed from the outfit she was wearing.
But for some reason I felt like I’ve seen her somewhere before.

So all in all got over the time and spotted two more targets for future punts.