Person's Name : Candy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 11/11/2016

Photo Genuine : no pic

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 160 cm, B - C cup with pert nipples, size 5, fully shaved smooth lips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Singapore good english

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, FIV, DATY, 69, FS, CIM

Value for money/recommend? Yes

My experience/comments:-

Well as the heading suggests recent birthday so thought a bit of young Candy would not go astray and from her discription (unfortunately no pic yet) I was expecting some fun which indirectly occurred

Even though I had made a booking I had to wait for 30 minutes with Angie popping in every 10 to say not long, Candy finally arrived and took me up to one of the back rooms.

She is still very atheletic, slim and sexy but not a "young girl". Only slight tummy flab but a number of great looking tatoos which probably explains her wilder side

When I pulled a few toys from my bag of trick she proceeded to do the same and I ended up being tied up at the ankle and with a dog collar on

She proceeded to tease me all over with her great tongue until finally reaching my rock hard tool and tormenting him and my balls between great DTBBBJ, convinced her to turn for some 69 and she sat on my tongue and ground down, she seemed to enjoy my tongue on her clit and FIV as her muscles gripped it tight I though how is my tool going to fit in there

On with the glove and Cowgirl both ways in a very wet tight pussy with good muscle control and some DFK as she planked herself up and down my body whilst still engaged

Untied legs so I could enjoy some Doggy and she grabbed the collar leash and made me hammer her hard and deep, we flipped to Mish and with her legs well back maintaing a good pace, as I had CIM agreed to earlier and did not want to unload in the dom, we sucked each others tongues hard as she pulled on the collar leash again

Off with the coat and promised CIM eventuated after more great DTBJ

Candy was a little wild and fun lady good PSE