Default Carina at 533 - in the top ten of Angie's lovely ladies

Person's Name : Carina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/8/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty, lovely petite figure, pert A/B-cups, cute little butt, great legs, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : Kissing, BBBJ, 69, DATY, pussy-slide, cow-girl, reverse CG, doggie, mish

Value for money/recommend? : 1,000,000,000,000% - I've seen over 90 different girls at 533, mostly very good or better, and Carina is easily the top ten. (I'm in love.)

My experience/comments : Phoned yesterday and booked Carina.

Carina was ready when I arrived and Angie called her and took me to the front room.

Carina entered while Angie was readying the room and I shooed her out so I could get down to business.

Carina has a very pretty face and was wearing a large dressing-gown over a black see-through nightie and a black bra and panties.

I asked where she was from and said Kaohsiung in southern Taiwan so I broke the ice by quickly showing her some photos of her hometown from when I visited there.

I showered and Carina stripped to reveal a lovely petite figure with pert A/B-cups, a couple of tatts, a cute little butt, good legs and an untamed but not too hairy bush. All round a lovely package.

She was immediately very playful and cheerful.

Onto the bed and Carina sat over me and lightly ran her fingers over my body while making lovely eye-contact which she did continuously throughout the session (apart from the reverse CG and the doggie).

Carina soon started sucking me and it was a very good BBBJ – starting nice and slowly and sensually with no hint of teeth, lovely soft lips, great tongue-action and, as I said, lovely eye-contact. At first she didn’t go particularly deep but she went deeper later.

Also, there were no interruptions apart from when she went to the sink a couple of times to get a mouthful of cold water before returning to suck me – lovely.

I suggested some 69 and Carina moved round, asking me to lick her gently.

She was immediately very responsive and moaning loudly while squirming around on my tongue.

She soon leapt off me and sat beside me for a breather.

Carina knelt between my legs and sucked me some more.

She had been continuously making comments about the size of my cock, trying to persuade me to have a double and saying she wanted to cut my cock in half because her mouth was hungry and her pussy was hungry – I declined that offer – but I told her she could take a photo if she wanted. She grabbed her phone and took three photos from different angles while her tiny hand was holding onto the base of my shaft.

Carina said her jaw was aching and she wanted to fuck but there was plenty of time left so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was great as she was soon moaning loudly, almost grunting, and squirming around before propelling herself up the bed and away from my tongue as she came a second time.

I let her have another breather and I kissed the inside of her upper thighs while she held her hand over her pussy.

She then held her pussy-lips apart and started gently rubbing her clit, right in front of my face, so I started gently licking her again.

I went to insert a finger but she swiped my hand away.

Carina was soon writhing around again until she put her feet on my shoulders and pushed me away as she came again.

I moved up and lay down and she lay in my arms for a while and we kissed – not quite tongue-wrestling but more than just pecks on the lips.

She sucked me a bit more then she moved up to straddle me and she gave me a delightful (and dangerous) pussy-slide. I soon gasped “Get a condom”.

We started with some cow-girl, mostly Asian-style.

This was great as I could look at her bouncing up and down on my cock and she made some great facial expressions.

It was so good looking up at this incredibly pretty you girl as she passionately rode me – I told her I was very, very lucky.

Carina then collapsed onto my chest for a breather and I asked her to turn round for some reverse CG. Fantastic – she has a lovely bum.

I asked for some doggie and Carina asked me to go slowly.

Great sight as she knelt in front of me and she got quiet loud.

I asked her to lie down and some more lube was applied and we had some mish.

I hadn’t asked about CIM and I was happy to just keep going and look down at her pretty face until I squirted.

She tidied me up and took a quick shower while I recovered and then she joined me on the bed for a chat.

Carina has been in Australia for 14 months and works at 533 only on Sundays and also works, on Fridays, at 303 Campsie as Sugar. She goes to school other days.

I showed her some more photos of Taiwan and then had to point out that time was up and I had a quick shower and we dressed.

On the way out I told Angie what a great girl Carina was.

Amazing GFE session. I’ve now seen over 90 different girls ay 533 in the last 3˝ years, nearly all of whom where at least very good, and Carina is easily in the top ten. We clicked perfectly.

I don’t think there is anymore to be said.
    The DON
    Has covered it all about Carina

Is she a new girl @ 533 NewBoy?
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Hi All
    Sad news
    She’s heading back to Taiwan
    Retired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always look after and respect the girls
    As they look after and respect us

Thanks ChilliSause..I will just have to wonder what might have been.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chillisause View Post
    Hi All
    Sad news
    She’s heading back to Taiwan
    Retired

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was a great little lady. So pretty and sexy with a tight pussy. We will miss her.