Person's Name : Carina and Fiona

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 4/8/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Carina every Sunday and Fiona every Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 10 am until late

Rates : $150 per hour each today

Size/shape : Carina 158 cm nice body A to B tits, beautiful face, sexy legs, great arse and Fiona Size 6 and 163 cm tall no shoes, nice firm legs, very pretty face, C cups but soft and a little droopy, nice soft skin.

Nationality or Ethnicity : They are both from the same area in China and actually know each other before they came here.

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary,

Value for money/recommend? : Always of course

My experience/comments : So I booked sexy little Carina and Fiona was there just finished and I have not been anywhere for a whole week so that's a fucking record so I said lets do double.

Carina was DFK me while Fiona got ready and I pushed Carina onto the bed and attacked her pussy with my tongue but this was different in that I lifted her sexy little body right up like the lesbian pussy licking videos.

She was on her back and I am kneeling upright and her pussy is in my mouth and I had a firm grip on her and she could watch me eat her like a caged lion that just escaped.

I can tell you those lesbians know how to eat pussy and I am learning their tricks and Carina was going mental to say the least crying out and getting excited and I was tongue fucking and sucking her pussy into my mouth.

I am pretty sure she came as my mouth was full of juice and after five minutes of her screaming I rinsed and then back on the bed with both of them and Carina sucking my cock and balls.

Fiona is DFK me and I have my fingers in her pussy and Carina has my cock in her mouth and this was five minutes and then Fiona sits on my tongue and I am licking her out and she is very horny.

Carina is sucking my cock and Fiona is crying out because I am licking her with some force and sucking her pussy and grabbing those nice tits and legs and after five minutes of this I need to fuck somebody.

Carina looks good with her sexy little body and legs and she is fucking beautiful and she gets on top for some cowgirl and was slowly fucking me and I was fucking her from underneath.

She then moved around side on and slowly fucked me and then reverse gowgirl and leaning right down and fucking me and I was watching her sexy little bum as she moved up and down on my cock.

Carina was very horny and I could hear her moaning as I was DFK with Fiona and I started to fuck her from underneath and she was crying out again and it felt really good inside her.

I then grabbed her and she was on the end of the bed and she applies the dom and in I go and I am fucking her missionary and I was very fucking horny so I just fucked her on the very end of the bed.

She was sideways with her head half of the side and I am making love to this gorgeous little lady and Carina has a beautiful face and she is as sexy as they come with her lovely little body and legs.

I made love to her and kissed her and rose up and hammered her and she was almost screaming out and Fiona is behind me massaging my balls with lube and I got to say that it felt fucking amazing.

This was very exciting to fuck such a lovely little beauty less than half my age and she was loving it and Fiona is egging me on to fuck her hard and I was close to cumming but held it together.

It was only half way through so I then changed the dom and now its Fiona's turn on missionary and this girl is also very sexy and she felt amazing as my cock was very hard the whole time.

No sex for a week was driving me insane and I was loving this today and Fiona is always very receptive and she was also getting quite vocal each time that I sped up and hammered her pussy.

I was mixing both slow lovemaking and then faster bursts in time with the disco music and both girls seemed to love this and after ten minutes of Fiona we rested for a moment with DFK from both girls.

I then wanted some more of Carina's sexy little body so I suggested side saddle and she looked so good with that perfect little butt and legs and I went slow for a while and then sped up and hammered her pussy.

Fiona was lying next to me and I was DFK and I had my fingers in her pussy while I fucked Carina and it was pretty exciting and Carina is now crying out quite loudly and I am absolutely fucking her like no tomorrow.

Fiona had moved around and was massaging balls and arse with lube and Carina also had my balls and I came and almost blacked out from the intensity of it.

We then cleaned up and just lay there for a while joking about silly stuff and Carina is very playful and she was on top of Fiona simulating me fucking her hard and laughing.