Thread: Carina and Judy double - one hour of bliss

Silver Member

Thumbs up Carina and Judy double - one hour of bliss

Person's Name : Carina and Judy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 11/7/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Carina is Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday and Judy lives close and is always available provided she is not booked of course.

Rates : $150 per hour

Age : Carina would only be early twenties and Judy around 30 but still looks young

Size/shape : Carina is the cutest little lady and is about 158 cm and a lovely shapely body and legs and natural boobs between B and C cups and her face is pretty like young Stephanie. Judy is about 160 cm and very slim athletic body and nice C cups and also a very pretty face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Carina is from Taiwan and Judy is from China.

Services Provided : DFK, LFK, BBBJ from both, DATY on both, cowgirl, missionary and side saddle from Carina and missionary from Judy, balls massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes had a great time

My experience/comments : Yes its exciting to be with a new girl and this was great as we started with a group hug and then some tandem kissing and Judy gives some really good passionate kisses.

Carina is a newby to me so she was kissing but not as passionately and I never force any girl and just leave it up to them as to how much interaction they want but she is very attractive.

We get onto the bed and I am kissing Judy with real passion and she is a great kisser and Carina is sucking my cock and balls and she is pretty good and I was enjoying her attention.

During the sucking Judy sits on my face and I was licking that sexy tight pussy of hers and looking up at her pretty face and nice C cups and stroking her legs and she was enjoying it.

Carina was doing a good job and the feeling was very nice for about ten minutes and then Carina says she is horny and wants me to lick her pussy so I am on the floor and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

I am licking and sucking that lovely little pussy but she has some hair there but my tongue was really going for it and she was crying out and bucking up and said she came after five minutes.

She really loved getting her pussy sucked and now she wants me to fuck her and she doms up and gets on top and slowly lowers onto my cock and she is a pretty tight fit and a lovely looking sexy girl.

So she is slowly fucking me saying "big cock" and leaning down kissing me and then would rise up and slowly fuck me and I was sucking those nice natural boobs and she liked this for a few moments.

I then wanted to fuck her from underneath so I held her and started to fuck her very fast from underneath and I got a very good reaction from her and she was crying out and really getting vocal.

Judy is playing with my balls and arse just on the outside with lube and the combination of this was almost too much and I nearly lost it and Carina is just such a pretty little lady and it was good to have her on top of me.

I wanted to fuck Judy now so she gives me a suck after a cleanup and then lays down missionary and she has such a sexy slim body and her pussy is very snug and it felt great to be inside her.

I just started slowly and held her close and she did not react much to start but she warmed up after a couple of moments and fucked her faster for a while and she liked that and then I held her close.

I had her neck in one hand and her bum in my other hand and just slowly made love to her and she was now kissing me so lovingly and sucking my bottom lip and wouldn't let go of me.

This is just so special to get this with any girl as they seem to be genuinely loving it and her face is very pretty and her body so nice and sexy and I was getting my balls massaged by Carina.

We had a change and now Judy cleans me up and is sucking my cock and balls again and this time Carina sits on my face and she was going right off and I licked and sucked that sexy little pussy.

I kept this going for ten minutes and then wanted some side saddle from Carina as she is just a sexy little girl and the look of her laying there as I went in sideways was just great.

Her pussy felt amazing and she was reacting very strongly and crying out the whole time I was making love to her and Judy is behind me with lube massaging balls and lightly on my arse.

Now this setup always feels exceptionally good as you can hold the girl in different ways and adjust the speed and angles and go either fast or slow and my cock was very hard from the attention.

I was worked up and horny from just looking at her nice little butt and legs and every now and then she would rise up a bit and watch my cock and cry out so its very erotic.

I mixed in some slow and faster fucking and she is crying out saying that I am a good fuck and this just adds to the excitement and after ten minutes I was getting pretty hot so needed a rest.

Judy cleaned me up and gave me another suck while I kissed Carina and then I wanted some more of Carina so we went back to side saddle with the balls massage and I just hammered that sexy pussy.

After five minutes of the faster pace and the massaging from Judy I came strongly in the dom and Carina said that she came twice and really enjoyed it.

I looked at the clock and we were up to 50 minutes so its time to wash etc.

Another great adventure at the 533 love hotel.

Silver Member

I also had a five minute spell of missionary with Carina and it felt very good and she reacted very strongly to this as well.