Person's Name : Caroline

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Sunday 11th February 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine : The photo looks like a waif. The real Caroline isn’t that skinny.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Young, attractive, short, firm body, curvy figure, B cup enhanced titties, inverted nipples

Pussy : Fully shaved but unfortunately some days ago so stubble today

Roster : New girl so check with reception

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, massage

Review:

I was welcomed at the door by a cutie with boobies bursting out of her black mesh outfit. “Hi I’m Judy”. Yup - on my list for next time. (I recall seeing a review for Judy by my associate ChilliSauce and he seemed to have a fun time).

Darn. Again my booking was a no show. Angie offered me a couple of alternates and Caroline presented as a young girl in a pretty pink bikini. Nice looking body so away we went.

This was Caroline’s second day at 533. She joined me in the shower for a quick soap down. She isn’t the waif like figure suggested by her photo. Nice firm young body. Kinda learning the ropes somewhat and seems to be new to the world’s oldest profession.

Caroline is all safe and isn’t a party girl. Doesn’t like to kiss but she did start on a nice BBBJ. Good smooth action that continued onto the bed. I tried for some nip action and some overhead DATY but she wasn’t real comfortable with this and squirmed away. 69 was better as she was able to keep her pussy out of reach. Ha!

On with the dom and into her in mish and wow she is very tight. CIM isn’t on the menu. Cowgirl/handjob finale. Nice massage for the rest of the session.

Young girl, attractive, firm body, from HK so good English, good BBBJ and massage. New to the business.

Enjoy.