Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 30/7/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim body, natural B-cups, cute butt, great legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, doggie, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - lovely GFE session

My experience/comments : Called Angie and booked a new girl for a “first cab off the rank” session the following morning.

Arrived on time and found a pretty, shapely and young girl sitting on the chair-lift and no-one was answering the doorbell. I asked her name and she said she was new and she didn’t remember her name. We eventually established she was Carol – looks like one for the future.

I sat at the top of the stairs for a couple of minutes before Angie opened the door.

I was shown straight into the front room and Angie told me that the girl I’d booked had just sent a text saying her period had started and I was offered Chanel as an alternative.

Chanel came in and was immediately cheerfully giving me a welcoming hug and kiss. She was wearing a white mini-dress which showed off her lovely figure and fine legs.

I handed over the money and showered.

Chanel re-entered the room and stripped before having a quick shower while I lay on the bed.

Chanel is very pretty, quite short and has a lovely slim but still curvy figure, natural B-cups and a cute butt. Her bush is trimmed and she is shaved around her pussy lips. She has a cheerful, engaging personality.

She joined me and we had some passionate kissing before she stuck her tits in my mouth.

After a lick of my nipples I asked her to suck me and she obliged.

It was an excellent BBBJ – just an occasional slight hint of teeth, great hand-action and lovely eye-contact with only a few interruptions.

Time for some 69 and she readily moved round – very tasty.

Next I got her to sit on my face. She moaned quite a bit and she played with her tits but I don’t think she came.

I asked her to suck me some more before she dommed me up and we started with some doggie.

This was really good, looking down at her cute butt as I slid in and out but after a while I started to struggle as the condom was too small and was close to coming off – Chanel said she didn’t have any large ones.

I suggested she suck me some more. I’d asked earlier about CIM but Chanel apologetically said it was not an option, nor was COB.

I made it clear when I was cumming and Chanel finished me off with a hand-job.

After a tidy-up, Chanel gave me a light massage while we had a chat.

Chanel’s English is pretty good. She said she was from Hong Kong and has been here two years.

She used to work at 533 when she first came to Australia then had a break before resuming a couple of weeks ago. She doesn’t work anywhere else and studies English the rest of the time.

She told me she is 25 but she looks younger (but these Asian lasses all look young to my old eyes).

Time was nearly up so I showered, dressed and, after a farewell kiss and hug, departed.

Gave some positive feedback to Angie on the way out.

Chanel is a great girl with a lovely personality. A really good GFE session.