Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : 533willoughby rd exotic girls

Date of Visit : 6/9/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Wednesday and Saturday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 or 7, 164 cm, lovely shapely body and legs and perfect natural c cup breasts, pretty face, fully shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Website says Taiwan but maybe China

Services Provided : LFK, extended DATY with rimming, BBBJ with balls licking and light arsehole massage, nipple sucking both ways, cowgirl, missionary, cuddles and kisses

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, lovely friendly girl

My experience/comments : I had tried to see Chanel when she worked here before but it never came to pass, probably because of Joyce captivating me for so long. We start by some friendly conversation and she is very easy to talk to and intelligent and some what refined in her manner. You could imagine that she is a hot office manager and you have just scored with her. Chanel has a very easy way about her and takes it nice and slow and very sensual the whole time even when licking her lovely little pussy and butt. I was giving her a good extended licking and she was loving it and moaning softly and stroking my head and wanting me there all day if I could manage it but after ten minutes I need my cock sucked. She has a lovely face and beautiful body in good proportion and very nice to hold her as she was licking my nipples and then my balls and perenium and playing with my butt then licking my cock teasing me and then my cock is in her sexy soft mouth and she can suck very well. So five minutes of her lovely sucking which was very nice and then I suggest some 69 action and her pussy and butt so nice to look at and lick and suck while her mouth is giving me such pleasure. Next Chanel suggests cowgirl and slowly lowers onto my hard cock and that pussy so nice and snug and she is a very attractive girl and so sensual. She then starts to fuck me and she can do this really well while I was sucking her nice natural boobs and holding that gorgeous butt of hers. She gradually quickened the pace and was fucking me quite fast now and it was the best cowgirl I have had especially with her reacting so well and it felt amazing. After five minutes Chanel wants me on top and I love this especially with such a hot little lady under me and I enter her lovely snug pussy and just made slow passionate love to her with only light kissing on lips and neck and boobs. She is a lovely sexy girl to watch and I was quite turned on by her and after a few moments I elevated up and sped up to medium speed and getting very good reactions now and she came with a strong climax after three minutes. I kept going and then got up to a fast pace so I could finish and she was really getting into it and I came with a strong finish after a couple of minutes and just lay there holding her for a couple of moments while I caught my breath. It felt really great making love to her with such a great feeling pussy and a willing sexy turned on girl. I just finished by laying with her and talking and getting to know her. She is a very sweet refined lady.