Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $80 20mins

Size/shape : size 7 natural c cups

Roster: Tuesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS
I had a booking with Tracey but I was running late and phoned before to tell Angie. I got there 10 mins late and I had obviously lost my slot (pardon the pun) I asked if anyone else was available as I couldn’t wait too long. Angie suggested 20 mins with Chanel and after meeting her I agreed.
Chanel is very pretty, around 5’4 and looks great in a bra and knickers. She has what I’d call a feminine body, from the right angle she could be an underwear model but the wrong angle could be unflattering. I loved her shape and she was very friendly too, so she made a good first impression.
We obviously didn’t have much time so a quick shower and into it. Chanel didn’t want to kiss. I had chapped lips and I could understand that might put her off but I get the feeling that kissing isn’t something she’s keen on. One thing she was perfectly fine with was having her boobs kissed and that’s one hell of an upside as she’s got really great boobs. Beautifully shaped c cups, soft and natural beyond a doubt, with perfect brown nipples.
Soon she started to move to the usual catbath and then down to a BJ, she asked about a condom, but relented easily. She’s not bad at that, with a nice slow and sensual blowjob that I would have liked more of, if time had allowed.
I didn’t try for any DATY, as time was short and I kind of got the impression that hers is a no frills service. She also had a natural bush for those who do or don’t like that.
Next, she applied a dom and climbed on top. Here’s another place where she is very good. She has a lovely snug pussy that felt great and a nice motion that felt good enough that I didn’t have to worry about taking too long. With that and two nice handfuls of her lovely arse, I was soon filling the bag.

Would I recommend? It depends on what you’re after. Chanel was prettier than most, friendly and had a lovely body. Her service was a bit basic and no kissing puts me off a bit, but within her limits she did a good job. She was fine for a quickie, but I certainly wouldn’t need a long time with her.