Person's Name : Cindi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd

Date of Visit : 12/1/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : My visit was 30 minutes on a Tuesday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 6 hourglass figure, very cute, big breasts, shapely legs 160 cm tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : BBBJ; NIPPLE SUCKING; COWGIRL; MISSIONARY; VERY PASSIONATE KISSING ALMOST SUCKED MY TONGUE OFF; HUGS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes /Yes

My experience/comments :

Cindi is a very cute little thing with a very nicely presented body in a corporate type pant suit and she is just full on enthusiasm.

Only been here working for a few days now so is a little bit awkward in her movements and knowing exactly how to proceed.

BUT she is very willing to learn and is just such a bubbly happy girl and lots of fun and full on horny as hell when we got started.

She just sucked my cock so lovingly and she was caressing it almost like worshipping it.

She mentioned a couple of times that my cock was beautiful so there's a new one and also some nice ball licking and then Cindi gets on top and this is where she gets so fucking horny.

My cock is fairly big and hard and once she got me inside of her pussy she just went right off and was leaning down kissing me full on tongues in mouths and sucking my tongue inside her mouth and kissing me so hard but it was very sexy.

She was thrusting up and down trying to get some rythym going but then just grinding my cock inside her as hard as she could manage. I

t was very sexy looking up at her nice cute face and body and those huge tits in my face as she pounded on my cock. I was enjoying this as she was doing all the work so just let it go for ten minutes.

I then said ok missionary time and she willingly let me enter her snug pussy and I just went for it with some slow and full on flat out fucked her silly for five minutes and she was grabbing me and kissing me so hard again and after ten minutes I just exploded in the dom.

The sexy kissing always gets me over the line no problem and with this girl there is no faking it as she was full on horny and loving my cock.

Cindi came into the shower with me and soaped me up and washed me so how good is that and then a nice big passionate kiss after she jumped up on me and wrapped her legs around me.

She said she loved it and wants me back next week.