Person's Name : Cindy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17/1/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : "A secret" - that's what she said when I asked. Mid 20s? But looks pretty young.

Size/shape : Reasonably pretty face and a slim but shapely figure with nice D-cups, a fine butt and a cute little trimmed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : DFK (with enthusiasm), BBBJ, 69, DATY, mish, doggie, CIM, lots of giggling

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - great GFE session with a delightful, pretty and shapely young girl and a good PSE ending.

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book a new addition to the 533 stable.

Turned up on time and was met by some bloke and shown into a cubicle.

Only had to wait a couple of minutes before being taken to Room 3. Handed over the money and was invited to shower.

As I was finishing, there was a knock on the door and Cindy entered. She sorted out her stuff while I dried myself.

I’d read she was from Korea so when she came over to me I said “Annyeong haseyo” (an informal hello in Korean). Cindy started giggling, threw her arms round my neck, babbled something in Korean and stuck her tongue down my throat.

She helped to dry me, still giggling, and pecked a kiss at my cock while she was down there – promising.

Cindy has a reasonably pretty face, almost that of a teenager, and a slim but shapely figure with nice D-cups, a fine butt and a cute little trimmed bush. She was wearing a black bra and panties with a white lacy thing tied round her waist. Her English is rather limited but she is very friendly and bubbly.

We stood for a while, kissing and fondling. I removed her bra and had a suck of her nipples – she liked that.

I usually go straight to the bed but this time I decided to sit on the couch. Cindy knelt in front of me and rubbed her tits against my cock before starting to suck me – it was real GFE stuff and she put everything into servicing me.

It was an excellent BBBJ – reasonably deep, with good tongue action, lovely eye-contact and absolutely no tissue-breaks or other interruptions.

I felt like a king, with this lovely young lady kneeling in front of me, worshipping my cock.

I eventually stood up and got her to turn round and bend down over the bed. She reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” – I just wanted to stroke, kiss and admire her lovely arse.

I then lay down and Cindy knelt next to me to continue blowing me. I massaged her pussy – she was already nice and wet.

Without being asked, Cindy moved round and sat on my face for some 69 – she seemed to love that and was moaning like a good ‘un.

After a few minutes I had to get her to stop and dismount as I was very close to cumming. Cindy lay on the bed and I went down for some lovely DATY. She was really wet and not just from my saliva.

I then knelt by her head so she could suck me some more while I continued to massage her clit.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth. She looked confused at first but then I think she understood and nodded her assent.

I glanced at the clock and couldn’t believe it – we’d got off to a quick start but were already at the 40 minute mark – the time had just flown by.

So it was time to dom up and we started with some gentle mish – no need for any lube. She was pretty tight but she took it well without complaint and we had some more passionate kissing. It was a great sight in the mirrors by the bed as she had her legs in the air, holding them by the ankles.

I fancied some doggie and I stood behind her while she had one knee on the bed and one foot on the floor.

Great sight looking down at my cock sliding in and out.

I then noticed that I couldn’t see the condom anymore. I had to slightly insert a finger and hold the condom in place while I extracted myself – phew!

I removed the condom and sat at the edge of the bed and asked her to blow me again. Cindy started by squatting in front of me but then stood up and bent over to continue bobbing up and down.

I wasn’t long before I came.

Cindy let my cum dribble out of her mouth, back over my cock and she then seemed to take great delight in the fact that it was all over her lips and hands.

She went to the sink while I collapsed on the bed.

When she rejoined me I said “Gamsa hamnida” (thank you) and this set her off giggling again.

I told her the only other Korean word I knew was “Kimchi” (those revolting pickled vegetables the Koreans eat morning, noon and night) – more giggling.

We established, via the translator app on her phone, that she hasn’t been in Australia long, is here for two years to study English and she doesn’t work anywhere else.

Had to quickly shower, dress and depart as time was well and truly up.

Great GFE session with a delightful young girl and a good PSE ending.

Angie was standing there as I opened the door. I again said “Gamsa hamnida” to Cindy and Angie asked what we were talking about.

I told Angie what a lovely girl Cindy was. She said there were two new girls I’d yet to see – Nikki and Catherine. I promised I’d be back. Somehow Angie keeps finding more gems to add to the roster.