Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 15/1/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure (couple of extra kg but certainly not fat), nice D-cups, nice butt, good legs, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Passionate DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, various positions, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session with a pleasant young girl who was very engaging and eager to please

My experience/comments : Called the day before and booked Coco.

Arrived about five minutes early and was met by Bella who said Room 3 would be available soon but Room 2 was free now, and Coco was waiting, so I said Room 2.

I paid and Coco arrived while I was in the shower. She was wearing some sort of black outfit but I didn’t see it in detail as she stripped immediately.

Coco has a pretty face and was immediately smiling and engaging. She has a nice pair of D-cups and a curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kilos but certainly not fat), good legs and was fully shaved.

Once I’d dried myself, Coco gave me a big hug and we started DFKing.

I then lay on the bed and Coco joined me. She licked my nipples and then I licked hers (she seemed to enjoy this) before she moved down to start sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – not a hint of teeth, just a minimal number of interruptions, starting nice and slowly and sensually, and good tongue and hand action.

Coco was kneeling beside me and I was able to massage her clit.

As she increased the tempo I was getting close to cumming so I suggested some 69 and she moved round.

Coco moaned a bit louder and stopped sucking me and just gave me a HJ. Again I had to get her to stop and I suggested she lie down for some DATY.

She was a bit more responsive but she seemed to be nowhere near cumming so I didn’t bother licking her for too long.

I suggested she got a condom and I asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

Coco dressed me and applied some lube and she said “You fuck me” so we started with some mish.

I went slowly because she seemed a bit uncomfortable but she took it well.

There was plenty of time left so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed, facing the large mirror.

Great sight looking down and I took my time, pausing quite often to prolong it.

Coco didn’t mind me fingering her arsehole but she asked me not to when I went to insert a thumb.

After a good while Coco moved forward and asked me to fuck her again and she lay on the bed for some more mish but I turned her on her side and went in from behind for some spooning (not anal).

Next I suggested she go on top and we switched round and she straddled me. This was good as I could play with her tits while she rode me Asian-style.

Again she was uncomfortable so I asked her to suck me again. She wiped me down and it wasn’t long before I came in her mouth. Coco sucked me dry for a good while before getting up and spitting in the sink and having a quick shower.

She joined me on the bed and gave me a bit of a massage while we had a chat (with some help from her translator app).

Coco said she was from Shanghai and has been here a year. She works at 533 a couple of days a week and studies English the rest of the time.

Time was up and I departed.

Good session with a girl who was very engaging and eager to please.

On the way out I saw Priscilla in the corridor and had a quick cuddle with her – I really must see her again.