Default Coco at 533 - cute and good

Person's Name : Coco

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 26/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite short, good slim but shapely figure, natural B-cups, lovely butt, good legs, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, prostrate massage, 69, FIA, FIV, cow-girl, mish, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - a very good session with a sweet girl

My experience/comments : Spoke to Helen yesterday and booked Coco and sent a text to Angie.

Called on the way in and Angie asked me to come in half an hour later so I went to the library.

When I arrived Coco was ready and I was sent to Room 1.

Coco has a pretty face and is quite short and she was wearing a pink top and a matching wrap around her waist. She gave me a hug and a towel and I stripped and showered.

She got the music going which turned out to be a surprising playlist. It was mostly Chinese ballads but there were a couple of American Country & Western songs and, most surprisingly, the beautiful O Mio Babbino Caro from the opera Gianni Schicchi by Puccini. Actually it was quite appropriate as the aria’s title translates as “Oh my darling daddy” and I’m more than twice Coco’s age!!!!

Onto the bed and Coco danced around and did a playful striptease for me.

She has a nice slim but curvy figure with natural B-cups (bit saggy), a shapely bum and good legs. Her bush is trimmed.

She then knelt between my knees and lightly ran her fingers over my body before commencing a thorough cat-bath and we had some DFKing.

The cat-bath was very intimate, and pretty good, but it did go on a bit too long.

But she then got round to licking my balls and perineum and was lightly fingering my arsehole. I moaned appreciatively and Coco took the hint and grabbed a condom for her finger, applied some lube and gave me a gentle prostate massage during which she started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ. She went slowly and sensually with nice eye-contact, very good hand-action (she was using some lube on my shaft) with no teeth and she went more than half deep.

I asked her to remove her finger from my arse and she continued to suck me.

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch the action and Coco saw I was looking past her to admire her arse via the mirror on the far wall and she playfully wiggled it for me.

Coco moved up and we had some more DFKing and she chatted away but she was a bit difficult to understand as she puts on a girlish voice and talks quite quickly. I later discovered that her English is pretty good as at the end of the session she tore a piece of cardboard off a tissue box and wrote me a little billet doux about how much she loved me and enjoyed the session and wanted me to book her again. Sweet.

I then got her to move round for some 69.

She immediately started moaning and she didn’t object when I partially put a finger in her arsehole and I also finger-fucked her for a while.

It wasn’t long before she shuddered and squirmed away.

After a brief rest she sucked me a bit more and I tried to get her to lie down for some DATY but she said she wanted some more 69 so I obliged but I don’t think she came this time.

Time to fuck and I asked her to get a condom. While she dressed me I asked her whether I could later cum in her mouth and she assented.

We started with some cow-girl, sometimes Asian-style, and we had some more tongue wrestling and I was able to reach behind her and stick a finger a little way up her arsehole.

After a while she asked me to fuck her so we switched to the mish (more DFKing).

I was too close to coming and wanted to delay things so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed. I re-entered and fingered her arsehole again but she asked me to stop when I went for the full insertion.

Coco has a lovely shaped butt and it was a great sight looking down as I slid in and out and we also made good eye-contact in the mirror at the head of the bed.

I wanted the CIM finale and I withdrew and said “You suck, I cum”.

I lay on the bed and Coco removed the condom, lubed up my shaft sucked me again.

She got the hand action just right and it wasn’t long before I squirted in her mouth.

She kept on sucking away for a while afterwards until I had to get her to stop and she spat in the bin by the bed.

Coco gave me a bit of a massage while we had a chat. She said she is from near to Shanghai and has been in Australia for two years. She works at 533 on Tuesdays and Sundays and in a shop (retail, not a brothel) other days.

I had to point to the clock and say it was time to shower and I dressed, had a final hug and departed.

Quote Originally Posted by Newboy View Post

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, prostrate massage, 69, FIA, FIV, cow-girl, mish, doggie, CIM.
    Nice review NB. I too find a prostate massage is best done when you’re lying prostrate!
    Well some pedantic bastard had to say it!