Default Crystal at 533 - great session

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 6/6/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite tall, slim figure, natural D-cups, closely trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, rimming, 69, FIV, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, FIA, mish, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an extremely energetic and passionate session

My experience/comments : Kiss and Tell reviewed Crystal on her first day at 533. I’m sure I would have got round to seeing her eventually but his review made me book her sooner rather than later.

Spoke to Angie yesterday and made the booking. Angie was having the morning off but she said that Peter would look after me, and he did.

Turned up and was shown straight into Room 1 and Peter said Crystal had just arrived and would be with me shortly.

I showered and Crystal entered while I was drying myself.

She has a pretty face and is tallish and was wearing a short, stringy black dress over a bra and knickers and she had knee-high black boots. She was immediately very saucy and playful (her English is pretty good).

We kissed and I sat on the edge of the bed and Crystal bent over to lick my nipples and soon went down to suck me.

I helped her to remove her dress and I lay on the bed and we had some DFKing and then I removed her bra and knickers.

She has a slim figure with natural D-cups, a tattoo on her stomach and a closely trimmed bush.

Crystal sucked me a bit more. It was a very good BBBJ with no hint of teeth, lovely eye-contact and good hand-work. She also managed to go pretty deep.

She got up and went to the sink and got a mouthful of hot water and sucked me some more – very good. (She did this several times.)

Crystal also licked my balls and perineum and then pushed my legs in the air and started rimming me. She then got another mouthful of hot water and rimmed me some more.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round.

She responded immediately and was wriggling around and grinding herself down on my tongue and moaning loudly.

She then moved away – it sounded like she’d enjoyed I but I’m not sure whether she came.

Crystal knelt beside me and I rubbed her clit and then inserted a finger for some finger-fucking.

After a bit she moved round and continued sucking me while straddling my legs and rubbing her pussy against my shin.

We kissed some more and Crystal gave me a very dangerous pussy-slide so I asked her to get a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some cowgirl, sometimes Asian-style – it was an incredibly passionate and sexy ride.

She either had me fully inside her and ground her clit down on me or she had me only partly in and held my shaft and directed it onto her g-spot.

And we kissed a lot during the slower moments and she also sucked on my finger.

This went on for ages and a couple of times I had to stop her from moving for a pause because I was too close to cumming – it was that good.

I asked for some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed but Crystal asked me to move to the side of the bed, saying she wanted to watch the action in the mirror that has recently been installed to the side of the bed.

We started with some standing doggie and then she knelt on the bed.

She was really loud and I stood still while she rocked back and forth on my cock. I also had my thumb jammed all the way up her arsehole for a while.

I got her to lie down for some mish and we had some more kissing.

At times Crystal had her legs held high and wide and other times she had her left leg over my right shoulder.

We were starting to run out of time and I was exhausted (it had been such a full-on, energetic session) so I said “You suck, I cum” and lay down.

Crystal removed the condom and blew me until I squirted in her mouth. She continued sucking me until I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink for a spit.

She joined me on the bed and offered a massage but I asked her to sit next to me for a quick chat.

She said she was from Wuhan and had been in Australia for about a year. She currently works at 533 Thursdays and Fridays and also works at a MP in Campsie.

We were over time so I said we had to shower. She offered to wash me but I declined to make it quicker.

We dressed and after a final hug and a kiss I departed, feeling absolutely knackered.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/6/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late every Thursday and Friday

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, quite tall at 165 cm no shoes, slim figure, slim toned strong legs, soft natural C-cups, closely trimmed bush, pussy lips to suck on

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK with tongues, DTBBBJ, 69, pussy-slide, cow-girl, Asian cowgirl, side saddle, standup doggy twice, doggie, missionary a few times

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - an extremely erotic and passionate session

My experience/comments : Thanks to the first two reviewers and Angie urging me to see her, gotta trust Angie when she knows you well.

So I get a call from Angie my booking is delayed for personal reasons and she suggested Crystal so I thought why not as she is on my list anyway and sounded good from the reviews so far.

After arriving I waited for ten minutes as it was first session at 10 am so the girls are fussing about getting ready and then in comes Crystal and I thought yes this will do nicely old bean.

She is quite tall at over 170 cm in shoes and 165 cm barefoot as per my in built laser measuring device (yeah right) she told me 165, anyway fucking sexy as and her face looked a tiny bit Kiwi as in Polynesian.

China has every country mixed in there somewhere and it makes it interesting as its like you are fucking a part of every nation over time and the Asian girls are so fucking sexy with their slim sexy bodies.

Crystal was immediately very friendly and gave me a nice hug and a peck on the lips and I held her close and kissed her a bit more fully on the mouth and she opened up a little so I said "every girl kisses me with passion sooner or later baby"

She looked into my eyes and kissed me more openly now and I held her waist and behind her neck and we kissed much more passionately now and my cock is now very erect with her hand on it.

Crystal now gets on her knees and fuck me, my cock disappears down her throat and balls are being massaged and I thought this is going to be outstanding for the next 20 minutes and it was let me tell you.

After five minutes I lay on the bed and Crystal is between my legs making love to my cock with her sexy mouth with a combination of licking motion and going deepthroat now and again and balls sucked.

This girl has all the skills of Ada, Joyce and Mai all thrown in together and she had me close a few times and always looking into my eyes watching for approval and this is as sexy as it gets.

She was rubbing her lubed pussy on my legs the whole time and her legs are very fucking sexy and I was thinking that I cant wait to fuck her but the sucking is too good so let it go for 25 minutes.

Crystal really enjoys sucking cock and I am glad she does because I was loving it and she would come up and lay on top and pussy slide and kiss with tongue now and then back to sucking again.

So a very erotic slow sensual girl and she is pretty hot as well and now the lube and the dom after another pussy slide and she is fucking me cowgirl slowly and kissing me and is very horny.

My cock is getting sucked by her pussy and then she is fucking me faster and very horny and moving around sitting up and grabbing balls then right down again kissing me and I am holding her butt.

We did this for quite a while and then she has a wetwipe of her pussy and we are now 69 and I had my head propped up and I am sucking those pussy lips and holding her close getting sucked.

Crystal was crying out when I sucked her whole pussy in my mouth and tongue fucked her and she was sucking my cock and then cry out again and her legs were clamped onto my head at one stage.

We then moved to side saddle for a while and it felt really good inside her pussy and I just slowly fucked her and then went fast with very good reactions and the crying out again and some kissing.

I was close to cumming so we got up to cool down and went over to the sink an had a rinse and she kissed me there with her tongue in my mouth and I held her close and it was very erotic and then she turned around and I fucked her doggy.

She was holding the sink and she is tall so I could fuck her doggy standing there looking in the mirror holding those nice tits and she was kissing me and it was so good and then we break and she went over to the bed.

Standing there she leaned down on the bed and I fucked her again doggy style looking into the big mirror this time and after only two minutes I was close to cumming again so I pulled out early before I erupted.

I said missionary and she lay there legs wide apart and it felt so good inside that pussy and Crystal was very horny and I fucked her slowly and we were kissing with passion and her face looked beautiful.

I was close again so we moved to some doggy on the bed and the same thing happened and I was close to cumming again only after two minutes so I went back to missionary to finish.

I started slow and increased the pace and Crystal was really worked up and with the kissing and I looked at her legs and I just exploded in the dom holding her tight kissing with passion.

She got me very excited and it was a great session.

Silver Member

During the very passionate times Crystal was looking into my eyes and bucking up onto my cock while crying out and biting my lower lip with some force but not enough to draw blood and it was very erotic.

She had me close to cumming many times so a real challenge to hold it together so I could give her a good time. I was thinking for next time going for a two hour session and cum early and then recover and go again as it would be easier to control myself.