>

Thread: Crystal

Default Crystal

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 29th June 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-99679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150ph x2

Size/shape : Size 6 to 7, Natural C Cup, shaved, 165cm, Rose tattoo on stomach.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : dtbbbj, mish, doggie, fs, pussy slide. Cg,

Value for money/recommend? : Yesssssssss

My experience/comments :
    Was supposed to go in later in the week, but wasn’t able to
    Decided to pop into 533 later this afternoon.
    Checked with Angie Crystal was available.
    Arrived just after 6:00 pm.
    into room 3
    Crystal comes in Tartan mini skirt, blue top and need high boots., black lingerie underneath.
    Quick little kiss and Preps the Room.
    Quick shower.
    Jump on the bed.
    Crystal joins us.
    Asks us what we would like.
    Told her leave it up to you.
    Starts a dtbbbj.
    it was very good.
    Absolutely no teeth, no tissues, just non stop.
    She has a talent.
    While she was sucking. She was rubbing her pussy on our legs and feet.
    Thinking of The Steed, Told her to pussy slide in our feet.
    Felt ok.
    Goes to the sink and gets a mouth full of hot water and starts bbbj again.
    Nearly hit the roof.
    Did this twice.
    Does a pussyslide which was very good, very quick.
    PPE applied and jumps onto cg.
    Goes all,the way down and starts to grind.
    Quick change to mish.
    Start the rhythm and pulls us in and holds us down.
    She likes it deep.
    We have a mini break for hydration
    Then back into it.
    Quick doggie.
    Then mish.
    We are getting tired.
    But luckily getting close,
    And then we where done.
    Quick shower.
    Finished right on time
    Quick kiss and cuddle .
    Out the door
    Quick regards to Angie.

Crystal
    Nice girl, good English, been in Australia for 11 months.
    Puts in the effort.

As always.
    look after and respect the girls.
    as they look after and respect us

Nice brother Chillisause. Will return the favour myself.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Crystal - very orgasmic sexy girl - love her

Date of Visit : 4th July 2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late and I saw her for two hours today

Rates : $150ph x2

Size/shape : Pretty face especially when kissing me and when horny, oh and sucking my cock, size 6 to 7 with long toned legs, Natural C Cup, shaved, 165cm, Rose tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Services Provided : DFK, dtbbbj with balls sucking for 30 minutes or more, DATY, rimming both ways, missionary three times, stand up doggie in several locations, FA, pussy slide, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side saddle, amazon getting fucked stupid with tongue kissing by this babe. Holy shit it was good

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yesssssssss

My experience/comments : My second time with Crystal and as you recall I kept losing it and was close to cumming and had to cool down due to her enthusiasm and yes it was a bit like that again only now I have sussed her out a bit so it was way easier.

This girl is a sexy minx and she knows how to suck cock and looks into your eyes the whole time she is giving pleasure and her technique is unique with the deep throat and balls massage and she had a finger right up my arse at one stage.

Now that finger was really jamming up there while my cock was deep down her throat and I am laying back counting backwards trying not to lose it as happened a few times.

The first round of sucking was non stop for 20 minutes and I was not going anywhere because it was very fucking good and then the sexy DFK while giving me a wet pussy slide then back to more sucking.

She was rubbing her pussy on my leg the whole time and I am looking at her legs and they are very sexy and I just needed to fuck her so she doms up and lowers onto my cock and is just slowly moving up and down.

I am holding her close and kissing with passion and tongue sucking and stroking that beautiful lean body and I played with her arse and at one stage I fucked her rapidly from underneath for maybe three minutes and she came a shitload and was crying out.

I was being kissed with some force now and she is biting me but not too much and it was erotic the way she was with me with the writhing around on top of me and the slow grinding of my cock deep in her pussy.

She looked so sexy as she was turned on heaps and we were at this for nearly ten minutes and then over to the sink and we washed and then Crystal gets hot water in her mouth and sucks me and it felt amazing.

She had my balls in her mouth a few times and then leaned down and is licking my arsehole and then balls and back to cock and I was going crazy and then I gave her a good licking deep in her pussy.

I had her butt elevated right up on my elbows and I sucked her pussy and tongue fucked her and she was really going off big time and I also licked her arse and then back to pussy and my face was quite wet.

Crystal looked at me after five intense sucking minutes and demanded that I fuck her missionary right away and I entered her and it was pretty exciting with the way she was reacting and she was bucking up and crying out.

I was having trouble not to lose it and squirt right there but held it together for about five minutes and she came again and got up and went to the sink and more hot water sucking and then stand up doggy against the sink.

I fucked her for a few strokes and then Crystal said to hold still and she was bucking rapidly back onto my cock and going right off and it felt and looked amazing and again I was fighting the cumming because we still had one hour to go.

I then lay down and Crystal got on cowgirl again and fucked me fast and hard while leaning down on my chest and she was really getting into it and very horny and after five minutes she turned around for reverse cowgirl.

It felt great and she has a beautiful sexy butt and legs and that pussy feels good and she rode me for a few moments and she was again very turned on and after a few moments we changed to side saddle.

Crystal rubbed my cock onto her clit for a while and then I entered her and it felt fucking good and she was bucking strongly against me and turned side on and I hammered her pussy and then she hammered me.

She can twerk really well and very fast and I was being fucked like we are all going to die soon and she was like a girl possessed at times and this is a good thing as I was having a great time.

So over to the sink again and a quick wash and the hot water sucking again of cock and balls and then she gets on the bed on all fours and says fuck me hard doggy and in I go and she is bucking back onto me again.

Her reactions were just too strong this time and it felt too good and I came strongly after only about three minutes doggy and it was a fantastic sexy feeling.

We cleaned up and Crystal gave me a professional massage as she is trained and knows what to do and I gave her a neck massage due to all the sucking she does.

Crystal said she is very turned on by guys who act like gentlemen and respect her and don't worry she will take charge and fuck you well.

She told me that she came multiple times and its because she is a very receptive sexy lady and if you treat her right then you will have a great time.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 25th July 2019

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late Thursday and Friday and I saw her for one hour today

Rates : $150ph

Size/shape : Pretty face especially when kissing me and when horny, oh and sucking my cock, size 6 to 7 with long toned legs, Natural C Cup, shaved, 165cm, Rose tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Services Provided : DFK, DATY,dtbbbj with balls sucking for 20 minutes or more, pussy slide, missionary three times, cowgirl, FA, reverse cowgirl, reverse missionary, stand up and bed doggie, amazon getting fucked stupid with tongue kissing by this babe, missionary to finish and I nearly had a heart attack, Holy shit it was good with a near death experience at the end.

Value for money/recommend? : Fuck Yesssssssss with an evil laugh

My experience/comments : My third time with Crystal and as you recall I kept losing it and was close to cumming and had to cool down due to her enthusiasm the first time and the second time I had sussed her out a bit so it was way easier and this time no problem keeping a hard cock for 50 minutes of sucking and fucking.

Crystal had found out that I like to fuck slow and for a long time and she wanted that as well so we started with me just holding her and kissing spasmodically and this elevated into full on deep French kissing.

Crystal had a hold of my cock through my jeans and there is a Queensland banana there now because this girl is as sexy as fuck with those long strong legs and really nice butt and she feels very good to hold.

After maybe eight minutes of full on kissing I quickly showered and rushed to get dried and more kissing naked now and she is rubbing my cock between her thighs and then on her knees and my cock is getting sucked.

This girl is an expert suck and she likes to put on disco music and suck in time with the music and she is twisting and varying the depth and the whole time she is watching my reaction and then over to the sink with hot water.

Then onto my cock again this time inside her hot mouth full of water and I am thinking holy fuck that's good and then balls and back to cock and she pushes me onto the bed and more sucking in time with the music.

This session went for about ten minutes and there were a few of these with and without the hot water throughout the session and we were some times standing and then sitting and one time she pushed me on my back and sucking balls and licking my perenium but no rimming.

I just let her go as it was very enjoyable and she is quite bossy so I just let her do her thing and after 20 minutes we were over near the massage table and I pushed her up onto it and attacked her pussy with my hungry tongue.

She had no time to escape and I had her in a firm grip and sucked that sexy pussy and she was crying out super horny right away and I tongue fucked her and sucked her so hard that she moved upwards and had her head over the edge.

She was laying down with her head down off the edge of the massage table and she was going mental and cumming in my mouth and crying out and arching upwards and I was holding her steady and loving it.

After five minutes of intense licking we stood up and she wanted to kiss me but I showed her a mouth full of her cum and spat this out and rinsed and then we kissed some more and then onto the bed for some fucking.

I wanted her on top to start and she is giving me an extended pussy slide and kissing me with real passion and her pussy is wet so I am kind of being fucked bareback but on the outside and after five minutes of this she doms and lubes me.

Crystal has a nice snug pussy and she lowers onto me and straight away is going off very horny and leaning down slowly fucking me and sucking my lip and tongue kissing and I am holding her close and fingering her arse.

I try to fuck her but being bossy she said no I fuck you now so I let her fuck me slowly and then she arches right up and is crying out and pivoting her hips back and forth quite fast and crying out again.

So this was about ten minutes of both fast and slow and then she turns right around reverse missionary and is going off again and I am watching her sexy long legs and perfect butt as she rides me and crying out.

We then get up and go to the sink and a quick wash and some more hot water sucking and then I positioned her to lay down and dom on and into missionary and she wanted slow and steady and I did that for quite a while.

She was kissing me so nicely and sucking and biting my lip and I slowly made love to her and she looked so beautiful when she was horny and I was loving this as this is the ultimate situation to get them into that real girlfriend mode.

I would go fast every now and then and she was reacting very strongly and would cry out and make me slow down again so as not to cum too often as it makes her sleepy later and she said she never cums but that is not true.

I know she came when I licked her and again during sex and especially at the end and when I said to her that she came and she looked at me and said yes but was embarrassed to admit it.

So after the spell of missionary she wanted some doggy and she stood near the bed and leaned down and I fucked her like this for a while and she just loved it and was bucking back onto my cock.

We also got up on the bed and did some doggy there and she had her legs spread out wide and I fucked her hard and fast and she looked amazing with those sexy long legs and perfect shaped butt.

I was close to cumming and I said lets do missionary to finish and I started slow and then built up to a very fast motion and she was arching right up and I was hammering her holding her right up.

This was a fuck frenzy if ever I had one and the last five minutes was just fucking nuts and we were moving at different angles and I was absolutely hammering her pussy with my hand on her butt and one on her neck.

We were kissing very intensely the whole time and I could feel my gut muscles working overtime to keep up the pace and she was as worked up as I have seen her and I finished with an amazing sexy orgasm and so did she.

My heart rate was in danger territory and I think that one day she is going to kill me and she said "you are killing me" with a smile.

So guys get onto the workouts so you have a good fitness level.

Date of Visit : early July 2019 forgot exact date

Rates : $90 for 30mins cos I got stuffed around for so long while waiting for her. Plus $50 tip for cim

Size/shape : lots of makeup. But decent looking. Well proportioned body and nice tits.

Services Provided : ,dtbbbj with balls sucking and cim

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very good at dtbbbj

My experience/comments : I was hoping to book an hour but when i turned up I was told to wait and by the time it was my turn I could only afford to spend 30mins. So paid the $90 and got in.
    Told her I wanted to sample her legendary dtbbbj
    And boy she did not disappoint!
    She was able to go all the way to the base of my super rock hard cock which measures 7inches. AMAZING!
    No teeth lots of saliva.
    She mixes it up and licks and sucks balls and my shaft and goes shallow and then literally inhales my cock! I’m on cloud nine!
    Finally I was gagging for the cim finale. I asked for the cim and she asked me for $50 tip. Not what I expected but I didn’t care at this point. She knew she could have asked for whatever she wanted and I would’ve paid.
    So she did her magic on my member and as I came I tried to gently push her head down and she swatted it away and went down on her own accord. She really sucked me dry as I pumped it all into her mouth as she went full depth.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 8. May 2021

Size/shape : Pretty , size 6 with long toned legs, Natural C Cup, shaved, 165cm, Rose tattoo on stomach

Services Provided : DFK, DTBBBJ, cowgirl, stand up doggie, GFE, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, top shelf!

After a long break I decided that I had to reaquaint myself with this star of 533. I think she was gone for a while, but she's back with a vengence.

Chrystal is a delight, extremely friendly and very communicative. She is 100% committed to providing the best possible service.

She provides a total GFE, every time I have visited her she has treated me as if I was her one and only boyfriend. Her BJ skills are superb, going deep and varying the action. She likes to fill her mouth with hot water to further enhance the experience.

This was actually the second time I saw her after her long absence, and in the two visits she followed totally different routines, so no set menu here.

She is very orgasmic, really going off repeatedly each time, if it's faked, it's definitely Oscar worthy. She is no wilting flower and actively controlls proceedings. But she is a lovely girl.

Once the action is over she gives a superb massage, really relaxing and envigourating.

Highly recommended! I will have to resist the temptation of booking only her in future.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : Early May 2021

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late and I saw her for one hour

Size/shape : Pretty face especially when kissing me and when horny and sucking my cock, size 7 with long toned legs, Natural C Cup, shaved, 165cm, Rose tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Services Provided : DFK, dtbbbj with balls sucking, pussy slide, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggie, stand up missionary to finish.

Value for money/recommend? : Crystal is a great girl and always gives a good time, you need to be patient with her and let her do her thing to start as she is a dominatrix until........

My experience/comments : I wanted to catch up with Crystal and she had another booking so one hour today.

Crystal can stuff around a little bit to start and you need to let her do her thing as later she is fantastic when she warms to the session.

So she is fluffing around a bit getting ready and then I grab her for some nice DFK and she pushes me onto my back on the bed and is now catbathing and then my cock is gone in her throat.

She can suck cock with the best out there and can deepthroat any sized cock up to maybe 9 inches and she looks at you and grins knowing that you are under her spell.

After ten minutes of the mixed sucking with hot water sucking she then gets on top and is kissing me and rubbing her pussy against my now erect cock.

I need to fuck her as she is very sexy and she gets the dom and lube on and slides me inside and is now fucking me slowly and she gets very worked up right away.

I try several times to fuck her but she is strong and has her legs wrapped around mine so I am her prisoner and she is telling me to relax as she is really enjoying my cock.

You need to get used to her dominant ways and just enjoy it as not all girls have her energy level and I am stroking her sexy legs and they are gripping onto me very tightly as she pivots back and forth on my cock.

She is mostly just going slowly with full length and then keeping me all inside and just swaying back and forth and really horny and then leans down to kiss me and then back up with a wild frenzy.

I had this for ten minutes and then she spins around reverse cowgirl and fucking me with full view of her perfect arse and legs and riding me fast for a moment.

I then swing her around and pounce into her missionary and she is going right off and pulling me into her and we are kissing and I am hammering her for a few minutes and then the slow sensual strokes with the kissing again and this is just superb with her.

I kept this up for about ten minutes and then went to doggie and she looks and feels amazing like this and pounded her from behind.

Crystal now says she wants me to fuck missionary to finish as its getting close to time and she places a pillow under her bum and I am standing by the bed and hammered her stupid for a few minutes and she was going mental.

I was really going for it and getting hot and my heart rate was right up as she can do this to me every time.

Great girl and very sexy, especially if you like the combination of extremes of dominatrix and then submissive sexy beauty.