Person's Name : Crystal and Kelly

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Exotic Girls and Love Hotel

Date of Visit : 5/11/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am both girls various days

Rates : $150 per hour X 2 girls

Size/shape :
Pretty face, size 7 with long toned legs, natural C cup, shaved, 165cm, rose tattoo on stomach, Kelly is a sexy senorita and has a very nice womanly build and feels really nice, really nice natural c cups, sexy firm legs and pretty face.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese and Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, missionary and doggy with Crystal
, BBBJ, DFK, cowgirl, side saddle, side doggy, with Kelly.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes had a great time

My experience/comments : I arrived at 11 am today for a Crystal booking and as I enter Kelly came out of the tea room and came up to me and DFK right there and she felt really good.

I go back a long time with Kelly and she is a very sexy girl and I like her a lot so lets do double and in I go and continue the DFK with tongue with Kelly and then in come Crystal for her turn.

So here I am DFK with both of them and a bum in each hand and then getting both pairs of undies off with each hand and then I am pushed onto the bed and Kelly has her silky soft mouth around my cock.

Crystal is behind me in a hug and she is kissing me with passion and tongue while I am being sucked and we did this for nearly ten minutes so then Kelly gets on top for some cowgirl action.

Her pussy feels really nice and she feels really nice to hold and her boobs are very sexy and I am being fucked slowly and she is leaning down kissing and I am sucking boobs and it felt very good inside her.

Crystal came over and is playing with my balls and watching me with that cheeky grin and we stayed like this for five minutes and then a DFK break with both girls and then a wash and BBBJ from Crystal.

Crystal is sucking my cock and I was DFK with Kelly and then after five minutes Crystal comes up and is now on top of me kissing me with passion and she is rubbing her wet pussy on my leg.

She was saying sexy stuff like "I want your cock inside me" to which I replied "I want my cock inside you as well" so she doms up and applies some lube and then lowers onto me slowly and the whole time kissing me.

She is rolling her eyes and crying out and that is just getting half way inside and then sits on me and cries out and starts to fuck me with some force moving up and down the full length of my cock.

I am of course loving the feeling of her pussy after three days of her not working and looking at her sexy long legs was very good and I am fucking upwards at times and Crystal goes off very horny each time.

I am only getting short bursts in as she rises up and stops me and then back to the slow rhythm and this goes for a while and then she rises up and is rocking back and forth with force and is crying out.

Kelly is kissing me at times and now we change over after condom change and I am now fucking Kelly side saddle and she feels so good inside her pussy and I was just slowly fucking her and holding her legs.

She is a sexy lady and she was making soft moaning sounds and I was enjoying just slowly fucking her and we also did some side doggy with legs closed and this also felt good and I was holding her boobs.

Crystal in next to me and we are kissing and she is holding me and stroking me and after ten minutes we change to missionary with Crystal and I enter slowly and she looked really sexy.

I was just slowly fucking her and kissing her she is really into it with the passionate kissing and her eyes half closed and enjoying it and I would speed up and fuck her fast in short bursts.

Each time I did this Crystal was crying out and clutching at me and she gets very horny and she looks really beautiful and sexy and I was looking at those legs of hers and they are excellent.

She has her strong legs locked onto me and is rocking back and forth under me and I am pivoting back and forth inside her and she is doing it to me and then I would take over and fuck her hard for a while.

The highlight is when in missionary with Crystal and just slowly fucking her and then a fast burst and then a long sustained mixture of speed and closeness with the DFK and tongue sucking.

Very good GFE from Crystal and I had her legs right back and fucking hammered her for five minutes and I was really enjoying the feeling and kept this up for five minutes it felt so good and then slowed down again.

I was at the missionary with Crystal for fifteen minutes and Kelly was massaging balls for the slower times and then we changed to doggy with Crystal again with the balls massage from Kelly.

I finished off with a fast exciting missionary with Crystal with balls and arse play from Kelly and it was a fantastic ending so a great day at the love hotel.