>

Thread: Crystal - not your small skinny girl but full figured like an Aussie chick and great sexy legs

Silver Member

Thumbs up Crystal - not your small skinny girl but full figured like an Aussie chick and great sexy legs

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd

Date of Visit : 16/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10:00 till late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : Pretty face, size 7 with long toned legs, natural C cup, shaved, 165cm, rose tattoo on stomach, sexy as fuck.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DFK with tongue sucking and lip biting, dtbbbj with hot water cock and balls sucking, pussy slide, missionary, cowgirl, reverse missionary, amazon getting fucked stupid with tongue kissing by this babe, fast and intense doggy to finish, Holy shit that felt good.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes but you must allow some slack as she likes to take control and I did get some submissive missionary which was superb

My experience/comments : So I am catching up with long lost lovers pretty much every day making up for lost time and we may get into lockdown again.

Crystal looked good and she felt good and was happy and I am holding her from behind kissing her neck and telling her how much I have missed her.

I am getting DFK straight off and into the shower and now balls and cock sucking while my leg is getting massaged by a pussy.

Crystal takes her time and slowly seduces you and her sucking is pretty good and can deepthroat just about any cock and even lick balls while all the way in.

I am laying back letting it all happen and Crystal has that cheeky grin while she is sucking me and this was a good fifteen minutes and I want to fuck her.

She doms me and applies the lube and her pussy feels pretty tight which is amazing considering how many punters she must see and she is fucking me slowly.

Crystal said she likes to fuck guys on top and she cums like this as she finds it really erotic and I am trying to fuck upwards but she is not letting me.

She has taken control and is quite strong and those legs of hers are very sexy and I am being fucked slowly and she is leaning down kissing me then going off and rapidly fucking me.

I was enjoying looking at her sexy athletic legs and feeling her sexy bum as she fucked missionary leaning right down close so we could kiss.

After ten minutes I rolled her over and then I am hammering that pussy as she had me worked up and her strong legs are gripping onto me and she is crying out.

I had a long spell of slow submissive lovemaking and this was just superb and she looked very beautiful as I kissed her DFK with tongues at times.

I was just taking my time as it felt really nice and sexy and then I held her legs back and fucking went ballistic and she was crying out and bucking up.

I needed a break so Crystal cleaned me up and gave me another BBBJ for five minutes and then I suggested doggy to finish as time was getting away from us.

I entered her pussy and Crystal had those sexy long legs spread out and I started slowly and built up to a fast pace and hammered her pussy to loud screams as we both came.

Holy shit that felt good as she had my balls and the combination of her legs spread and her head right down and balls massage was amazing.

Great sexy girl with taller than average body and very sexy long strong legs.

Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/7/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone :02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 <

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : shapeless but not plump

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, FS, Prostate massage, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : At $150, who's complaining

My experience/comments :
    Had read so much about Cynthia that I got in early and booked her for 10.00am.
    Got to the door at 9.55 but, like the post office, they don't open till ten sharp
    Some elderly dude joined me outside the door. Seems he was their bookkeeper cos he had a bag, a laptop and when the door opened, he was ushered into a room with no discussion.
    Anyway, paid Angie and waited in a room for Cynthia.
    What can I say? Not a very pretty girl but, for $150, who's complaining?
    She spent a full 15 minutes setting up her speaker, disco light and phone...so much so that Angie popped in a d assured me the clock only started at 10:15.
    Into the shower with one threadbare towel and minimal cosmetics (for $150, who's complaining?)
    Crystal came back and I was lying on the bed after showering.
    Now here's where my plan sprung into action. I was looking for a real dirty, vulgar session so I extracted a pineapple, placed it on the rickety table and told Crystal this was a tip for 'extra special service'.
    She was taken aback and with a look of shear dread on her face asked "Wh-wh-what you want?"..as if I had a gerbil ready to shove it up her arse.
    I explained I just wanted the worlds best blowjob.
    Fine. We get started.
    She started slow and deep so I was happy. This went on for around 25 minutes. And included the hot water-in-the-mouth treatment.
    Very, very nice.
    She shied away from my fingers in her pussy but I did get to suck on her humongous nipples. Hadn't been given a heads up about them as they possibly are the biggest nips I've seen.
    Fake moaning and writhing from her as i sucked and massaged away.
    After a while and with much persuasion, I got her to lie back so I could inspect her fanny.
    Did anyone notice a tag, or pimple or some other large 'growth' just above her labia.
    Decided against DATY.
    Back to BJ and I guided her hand to my date.
    "You like arse play?" she asked. Thumbs up from me.
    Dom on her fingers and she fisted me till my spleen hurt. And kept sucking away.
    Very, very nice.
    Finally we got to fuck. Slight aroma of ciggies on her.
    Picture this Reverse cowgirl with my legs closed and cock sticking out the back with Crystal attached.
    Very, very nice as she pounded, grinded, rocked and thrashed a way at me.
    Strangely I had gone a tad soft. Maybe cos I was restricting blood supply to my knob.
    Whipped off the condom and like a triad henchman I pronounced "Now you suck till I come"
    She did. I came. She kept sucking and sucking well after the event as I moaned in pleasure.
    Finally went over to the bin and hacked out the contents.
    Finished with a massage, showered and left.
    CONCLUSION
    Compared to other shops, this place is like Red Rooster. No frills. Tacky, shabby amenities and girls who are clearly in it for the cash
    (for $150, who's complaining?)
    Crystal didn't live up to the aesthetics I had read about (although no one before me had mentioned the Steeden-like nipples).
    She certainly delivered on the DTBBBJ, CIM stakes and could fuck in most of the famed 101 positions.
    Next time I bring my own towel, soap and music selection.

Silver Member

Cynthia? And what cosmetics were you expecting? Lip stick, eye liner, mascara? Probably not in the showers as there are not many customers at 533 that require these.

Silver Member

I recently had another two hours of crazy sexy action with Crystal and I stand by my reviews and defend her as she is a great chick. She does have that quirkiness about her but I love the submissive missionary looking so sexy and giving me her full attention. Also she loves me hammering her and screams out as she cums each time and that is many times. Her blow jobs are attentive and she allows CIM which I had last visit. I have not reviewed her this time at her request but recommend her after you read my reviews to see if she is right for what you want.

Okay then...toiletries.
    Decent soap or mouthwash would be good
    But for $150...who’s complaining

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Henry2018 View Post
    Okay then...toiletries.
    Decent soap or mouthwash would be good
    But for $150...who’s complaining
    Yes agreed that especially now we need proper hygiene products to be available. So I would ask punters to bring this up whenever you visit a shop as its just not good enough to not have the necessary products to stay clean and safe.

Silver Member

I have generally found that there is a pump bottle soap dispenser in the shower at 533.

Mouthwash, that has often been provided by the girls, probably in their own interest so as to not have to contend with punters' odious breaths, should probably be provided by the shop, and it would be good if they also provided a disposable cup so that everyone does not have to take a swig from the cap of the communal bottle.

Agreed that the towels at 533 are often treadbare and could be renewed more often. If I had a shop I would buy good quality new ones every 6 months and sell the used ones to the budget shops elsewhere at 40% of the new price.

We have gone off topic. Maybe we should start a thread to define standards that we would like to see at shops.

Back on topic, Crystal is the best, engages beyond the physical, intellectually challenging and tries to steer you away from danger (other WLs might not be so careful)

Maybe I will visit her tonight, if she asks me to

Silver Member

Yes, Chrystal is part of the A team, no reservations!