>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crystal - very orgasmic sexy girl session four - love her

Quote Originally Posted by silk View Post
    Gentlemen - does crystal also have a smallish dark flower-like tattoo at the top of her ass crack?
    And does she also have a fringe?

I think Angie did the switcheroo on me today when I made a booking with another lady... I think I saw Crystal
    Silk

Sasha has a floral tatt on her lower stomach and a small tatt at the top of her bum-crack. I don't remember seeing a small tatt on Crystal's back.

Crystal has a slight gap between her two upper front teeth and both times I saw her (at 533 and at Kelly's) she was wearing knee-high black boots.

I have recently reviewed both Sasha and Crystal and the review contain descriptions of the girls and their services. Take a look.

NB

Gold Member.

Thank you NB. Just read your review of Sasha and with the tattoo on bum crack you have confirmed I saw Sasha via Angie switcheroo. Review to come of an amazing session with Sasha.

Silver Member

Now there's two words that go together so well. "Angie switcheroo" a perfect blend of Chinese and Aussie ha ha This should be added to our slang terms as you see it often

Silver Member

Hey Silk you should still try for Crystal and read my reviews as it will save disappointment and you will get a good experience.
    She is a great girl but can be bossy but will allow some very sexy submissive stuff which is outstanding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12