Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd.

Date of Visit : 22/05/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to Late

Rates : $150/ hr

Size/shape : Size 8, d cup tits natural soft and juicy, nice figure, pretty face, stomach tattoo, small trimmed Bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : PRC

Services Provided :, bbbj, rimming, cim, dfk, pussy slide, massage, dt

Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended for a newbie

My experience/comments

We start same as always msg Angie ask who's on says I should see x y z...
Reply back OK be in in arvo to see x...

Feel sorry for Angie as again this booking got a extended booking.... So she had to put up with my shitty comments but as always she scrambles and offer me a newbie to try.... "You like to try new young girl she new 1st day you 1st customer, room ready in 5 min you have a look tell what you think.... Otherwise I find good for you... "
Hmmmmm newbie haven't had good luck punts but a thought pass threw my head for something different I not experience before as have read some reviews here and seems only newboy gets all the luck and try newbie 1st so thought I'd take the lead for this one sorry newboy, as Angie has never swung me one.....

Well Crystal swings by waiting room and Angie introduces me...
Pretty enough nice push up cleavage pretty young face dressed in tartan school girl dress and flat shoes.....
Ahhhhh should I shouldn't I but my second choice would be 30min off.....
Ahhhhhhh.... Hmmmmmm

OK OK told Angie I'd try why not for 1 hr then change to my choice girl...

Room frees up and Angie calls me...
Crystal comes with with just a powder bag small maybe just lube and doms....

Where is the 25 suit cases like other girls...

I place my stuff on chair and start to strip

Walks pass so try to kiss her lips...
Give me her cheek.....
Try to touch her ass then skerms away....
Hmmmm not this I know the signs.

Anyway I go to shower offers to go together but said its OK don't like coz slippery don't want to slip as happened before...

I shower she comes back with towels and bottle of water offers me some I'm OK..

Start small talk she was only ml so not done full service before....
From China been in Australia 18months I think told me her old shop but don't know it.
So she comes in for a hug..
Ask for some music..
Only got phone no other stuff....
OK OK no probs just put something on..

Back close to bed so start to caress her then some lfk...
I touch her ass for a feel, then round to pussy, lightly Bush but trimmed..

Kiss her neck and make my up to ear blowing with my mouth then kiss...
This was nice and she do same to me.
We feel each other and kiss again this time with some tongue, then to catbath and onto my nipples.... Nice

I start to take off dress and bra leave only panties on.... Very soft natural tits that beg to be sucked and squeezed.... Mmmmm.

Few more kisses and her hand on my cock getting a responsive...

She stops and asks me to wait she go out room...
Ohhhhh no what did I do.... Something wrong, not gonna thru with it.... What's going on.

Now to my surprise she returns with a black fishnet teddy and high heels....
Woooooooh that's better sexy as fuck..

"I borrow other girl".. OK great
"today 1st day trial I no bring my kit this OK for you I want to make sexy for you I'm horny for u now.... "
Holy shit yeah.
Then it all turns it's like she put on her super hero costume ...

Kisses me dfk with full tongue and lip biting...
She does this slide thing down my leg and takes my cock.... Straight DT...
I'm only half hard but shit straight down.

Wooooow...
She slides me up and down with kisses nipple biting and cock sucking like a stripper sliding down a pole ...
(side note Angie you need to install strippers poles in rooms pls... ..)

Loving the attention and tells me now she comfortable and OK with me and getting really horny coz other shop just hj and sometimes bj depends on $$$$..
OK OK but all inclusive here fs shop, thought asking me for tip but I was wrong.
She said she Luvs to suck cock and mine perfect size for her to do everything with...

OK Ummmmm.
So she guides me to sit on sofa..
Emperors bj.... Nice
Woah can she suck cock straight down to dt OMG feels amazing and looking up at me with open mouth...
Goes lower to suck my balls and she gets some lube.
Lubes my balls and massages then finger sliding in my ass crack...
Ask inside OK u like she said . Replied just rimming or around not go inside.

Her English is OK so all understood

Amazing bbbj girl can suck with no breaks or tissue.
Then she gets up goes over to sink gets warm water for wet bj.... Very nice...
She pulls me between her leg and positions her pussy on my leg and slides her wet pussy up and down...
"I'm horny luv ur cock I luv to suck cock"
OK OK so I let it be

Look up and 30min gone already.
But damn what a bj wasn't gonna interupt so just let her go...
She was quite bossy which I kinda like and was taking charge..
Instructed me up to bed and lie down.
Continues bj and tells me she is the boss that my cock is hers.
I try to pump up and some other moves but she plants me down and head bops up and down.....
OMG this is amazing not what I expected or is this standard newbie style I've been missing out on....

She goes to rinse her mouth then back on bed and goes down my balls and towards my ass...
I try to flip one leg over for her to reach but she pulls me and tells me to get up.... Doing all fours gesture with hands...

Ahhh OK I get ya what u want.
I'm looking in mirror she goes over to sink for mouth full of water and back to me for rimming I haven't had warm water rimming but felt great then she makes her way to my cock with her mouth....
OMG by this stage I'm in heaven and haven't even Fucked her yet...

Look up and time had passed always seems faster at 533 than in the real world..

Only 10min left so she said how to make me Cum.... I said is OK I will extend so she continues...
We go over time a bit but no knock from Angie for time up so I get up and tell Crystal to extend for 2 hrs if OK with her and can handle...

Her eyes lit up and a huge smile on her face so gathered she liked that I did...

Needless to say for another easy 45 min was more cock worship with small breaks..
I just wanted to Cum but felt so good so held off but don't know how but wanted to prove a point that I could handle.... Plus I was thinking to set the standards for 533 and rest of future punters... .. Hahaha

I ask for 69 and shakes her head with cock slurping.... Says no good I can't concentrate this better.... OK OK

After nearly 2 hrs I need to get inside her so ask her to fuck me.
She comes up for pussy slide say make me wet and rub her pussy on my balls with my cock hitting her belly button...

OMG pls I want to fuck.... I reach over near tissue and rip open a dom and ask her to fuck me I can't take it anymore...
Ohhhhh Wooooow into Asian cg with thighs slapping then full down and locks her legs around me and grinds me deep....

I swing her over into and standing doggy and position her for standing doggy.... Great ass and puts one leg up and one down so twists her body to watch me and squeeze my nipple I give her my finger to suck on and goes off as I pump her....

She gets out of rhythm then get really bossy again....ask me to stop just leave inside not push....
She starts bucking up and down side to side with her sexy ass and is so wet... I leave it in deep and she cums hard..... OMG she screams and let's out a super wet squirt....
She turns to me and says my turn I'm boss now and for me to Cum.
I can usually get off quite fast in missionary with passionate kissing so turned her and onto bed.
I doing soft deep strokes then up the tempo she lifts her legs up and I'm in full deep..... Usually this gets me everytime but I still had the dtbj on my mind and how good it was...

So said if she can suck me pls ... "Of course I luv ur cock baby"
Goes over to sink telling me will wash my cock...
So again with warm water bj to clean me off then spits in bins and ask if she sucks me will I Cum for her in her mouth....

Well of course I can't be rude and say no...

Off she goes amazing after few minutes I reward her with her prize and she is one happy chappy..... Proud of her self for making me Cum wicked smile on her face and so satisfied....

She rinse then back on bed.... I wipe off with wet ones and lay dead on bed...

I accept her massage for remaining time...
Kiss and hug and asked when she on next.
Told me just trial but pls tell Angie.... Said Ohhhh don't worry I will ur beautiful baby....
I wash down then dress and on my way....
Hope she gets the job coz would definitely book her for a session....

Saw Angie thanked her and she asked about new girl Crystal...
Told her sign her up she gonna break some hearts @533 if that is gonna be her service level and style she gonna be a beauty.....

Told me OK and will see how it all goes...

Small chat chit with Angie then I'm off...

Thanks again 533....