Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Nice looking girl, fully shaved, large tat on stomach, cute

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments : Rocked up and was introduced to Daisy, the room was interesting as it was the kitchen in a different life and now has a bed in it but no shower. Shower was the one out the back and that thing could do with being taken to the dump, I feel more dirty after a shower than before it in that thing.

Daisy has limited English but that's OK, I'm not here for the conversation and as long as we can communicate I'm fine with sign language and moaning. We start sitting on the bed and she immediately grabs my cock and starts playing, I return the favour so we are sitting on the bed looking at each other and playing with each other. She is looking into my eyes and its quite sensual and she leans in for a kiss. Starting with a peck we progress to DFK and she is getting wetter as we play. She pushes my down onto my back and moves between my legs and starts a fantastic BBBJ. Lots of eye contact and good technique.

After a while of enjoying watching this cute girl with a pretty face with my cock sliding in and out of her mouth I've decided its time to taste her. I sit up and pick her light body up and spin around so that she is lying on her back and I dive in for some DATY. Plenty of moaning and hands in my hair as she alternates being pulling my head into her snatch and then pushing me away as she cums. She says she came twice and if so she is quite quiet as she cums but she did seem to struggle for sensitivity immediately after so maybe she did cum.

After she comes down from the second high, she pulls my face up to hers for some more DFK and she then asks me to fuck her. Who am I to deny a cute girl with my cock resting on her very wet pussy, so we dom up and its game on. After a while of slow and sensual fucking with me on top (God help her) I ask her to get on top. She must have got confused because she sits up and I lay down then she spins around and we are in 69. I love freshly fucked pussy so I'm more than happy to enjoy some more DATY whilst she strips off the dom and starts sucking me again. We continue for a while and then she again asks me to fuck her. I hold onto her so she stays in the position of all fours and I then put my own dom on and slide into her doggie. We proceeded to fuck for the next 15 minutes or so and alternate between her legs between mine and outside mine. She seems to especially like it when I get into a squat position and she can just bang herself hard, fast with maximum penetration. With the moaning and the pounding I'm interested in CIM but it was all too hard to change positions so I just blow in the bag before collapsing onto the bed.

We cuddle up for a few minutes and I'm sweating too much to feel like laying around so I head off to the shower and so does Daisy. Dressed, a bit of fun fully clothed and then I'm on my way.