Default Daisy at 533 - sweet and lovely

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 31/10/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, nice natural C-cups, cute butt, good legs, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, FIA, DATY, FIV, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Definitely - a very good session. A real GFE - I felt like we were making love not just fucking.

My experience/comments : On Angie’s recommendation, I booked Daisy. I called in the morning to check the booking was OK and Angie said that Daisy had turned up a bit late and asked whether I could come in 20 minutes later. No problem.

I was shown into Room 1 and Angie told me that one customer had just finished a session in there - one hour with four girls. I’m surprised I didn’t see an ambulance outside the front door!!

I was soon joined by Daisy. She is pretty and was wearing a short and low-cut navy blue dress over a black bra and panties.

We had a hug and a kiss and I stripped and showered.

Daisy immediately struck me as being a bit shy and reserved but still friendly and eager to please.

She stripped as I dried myself. She has a lovely slim figure with nice natural C-cups, a shapely butt and good legs. She has a floral tattoo on her stomach and her bush was fully and freshly shaved.

We stood by the bed and had some tender DFKing while Daisy stroked my cock.

Onto the bed and Daisy knelt beside me and licked my nipples before moving to between my legs.

Her BBBJ is very good – starting nice and slowly, no teeth, plenty of saliva, sometimes just bobbing her head up and down and other times also using her hand. She went about half-deep and there was just the occasional tissue-break.

I suggested she move round for some 69 and she start to quietly moan as I licked her.

I briefly rimmed her and gently stuck a finger up her arse for a short while.

It didn’t seem like she was going to cum, but I was getting very close, so I got her to lie on the bed and I went down for some DATY.

Her moans got slightly louder, but she was still quite quiet (but not passively so, she’s just a bit reserved). I also gently finger fucked her for a while, which she seemed to enjoy – she was certainly very wet.

I gave it a good go and got her to the stage where she was panting and twitching. She might have cum, I don’t know, but, if she did, it certainly wasn’t a big, shuddering orgasm.

I knelt over her and Daisy stroked my cock against her clit before grabbing a condom.

We started with some mish – no lube was used.

I started slowly with some more DFKing. This was just great as it felt like we were really making love, not just fucking

I needed a pause to prolong matters so I suggested some doggie and stood at the foot of the bed.

Daisy now applied some lube and I re-entered.

Again this was great as she has a lovely arse and it was a joy watching my cock slide in and out.

I moved my thumb to her arsehole and went in a little way before she asked me to stop.

I wanted to see if a CIM finale was an option and I withdrew and lay on the bed.

Daisy removed the condom, wiped me down and sucked me some more and she was soon bobbing up and down again.

I hadn’t asked about CIM so I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away at the last moment.

After the tidy-up, Daisy lay in my arms and we had a lovely chat (as best you can via a translator app).

She said she was Guangdong Province and has been here eight months. She works at 533 a couple of days a week and said doesn’t work anywhere else.

I asked whether she was friends with any of the other girls who work at 533 and she said she was a friend of the lovely Paulina who used to work there (but, unfortunately, is currently back in China).

Time was up so we showered, dressed and I departed.

A very good session with a very sweet and pretty young girl.

I had a word with Angie on the way out about a couple of other girls I haven’t yet seen and said I’d see her soon and stumbled down the stairs.

Silver Member

I also had a session with Daisy straight after Newboy and she is indeed a lovely young lady and very quiet and reserved.

She has a nice shapely figure and a pretty face and large natural D cups.

We started with some nice hugs and only light kissing throughout and as I got out of the shower Daisy was waiting for me and my cock was straight into her soft mouth and she sucked me standing next to the bed for nearly ten minutes.

We then moved onto the bed and I sucked on her pussy for ten minutes and she loved it but was very reserved but moaning softly with eyes closed and told me she liked it a lot.

I positioned her so we could lie sideways inverted and suck each other and I gave her some rimming and she devoured my cock and I could see she was very horny the way my cock was getting swallowed.

I would take a brief break and watch her enthusiasm and it felt very nice and she looked really sexy the way she was sucking me with purpose and then I would continue licking and rimming her.

We kept this up for a good while because it was exciting and then I wanted to fuck her because I am very horny and needing her pussy and she dommed me up and I entered her on top and it felt very nice and she was crying out right away.

She was so horny after the licking session and I was as well so it felt very nice to be in there with the way she was reacting and my cock was filling her pussy and I was kissing her neck and her face looked pretty.

I just made slow love to her and it was great and she just let me do whatever I wanted and I then sped up after a while and Daisy was crying out pulling me into her and I was holding her close.

We then had a spell at side saddle or spooning and this was nice as well and I felt very horny looking at her and she was massaging my balls and I just went slow savouring the feeling.

We went through a few angles like this and I mixed the pace a little and then went back to missionary and made slow love to her looking at her reactions and she was clearly loving it so I took my time.

I eventually sped up and finished with a strong orgasm for both of us.

Silver Member

Default Daisy

Person's Name : Daisy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 17.11.2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby/ 533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 0299679991

Hours of Business : 10:00 til late

Rates : 150ph

Size/shape : Size6-7,C Cup, 165cm, shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : CN

Services Provided :, light kisses,,nipple stimulation, bbbj, daty,
    FS (cowgirl)

Saw Daisy today. She has been in AUS for eight months, but her command of english is a bit limited. As a result she seemed a bit hesitant and shy.

However, she gave an outstanding service. Girl next door looks, a real GFE. Got the impression she was not keen on DFK, but that's not the end of the world for me. After some fairly intense nipple sucking she proceeded with a top rate BBBJ. Not a hint of teeth, not overly deep, but wet and slurpy and she just work me like an Energiser bunny on steroids, bobbing up and down for long stretches without seeming to tire. In fact, I had to stop her once or twice, because I was getting overcooked and didn't want to blow in the first 15 minutes. Eventually I had to ask he to rest so that I could regain my composure. We cuddled a bit and then I started on her nipples and eventually moved down to her clean shaven snatch for a good session of DATY. She seemed to get into it, don't quite think she came.

By now I was somewhat deflated, so I decided to pig out on the pleasure and asked her to give me another of her superb BJs. She did not disappoint, and before long I decided that it was time to suit up for the finale. She hopped on in cowgirl, man is she tight! She bopped about, awesome, I would have liked to try some other positions, but I could not hold back any longer and blasted my load.

A lovely sweet girl, she really aims to please.