Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willougbhy.com.au

Phone : see website

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $130 for 45mins

Size/shape : slim with B-Cs natural, fair skin and pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : MLC

Services Provided : bbbj, mish, cg, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Not for me

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    Rocked up to 533 as usual during my work hours for a "punt".
    Was shown Daisy, she was on my to do list from last time, mainly cos she looked young and sexy with that smoldering look in her eyes.
    Got in the room and straight away she was cold and distant. Tried to chat her up and give her a peck and she kept her lips shut....not a great start.
    So I start showering and thought I'd try a bit of mandarin to break the ice and asked her which part of china she was from and she told me and I was like "oh, so you're from the same region as X" (X is another WL at 533) and straight away she started bad mouthing and bitching about X.
    I thought, oh dear....looks like I've opened a can of worms, so I go silent for a while
    and get on the bed, feel her up and cup her breasts which are lovely and soft and feel good. Try to kiss her again, met with just closed tight lips.....
    so I tried to talk about other stuff to kinda fill the void...and she wouldn't stop talking about X and started to ask me questions about X and how I knew that X was from the same part of China....etc etc...this went on for far too long and I had to ask her to give me a bj, otherwise all she seemed to want to do was lie there and complain and even when I asked, she said she doesn't usually work at 533, she only comes when she needs money....and how she isn't really into doing this job....I thought why are you here then??
    Anyway, bbbj starts and it's not bad, but too short and she said she was tired and didn't like the taste of cock or something and kept complaining....anyway, she will complain about anything.
    I asked if cim was on the menu (nothing ventured, nothing gained) and she told me no, which was fine but then she went on a rant about how bad it was and how bad it tasted..so more time wasted...
    finally I said, ok, let's fuck and so the dom goes on and i asked her to ride me and then again she complains about my cock being too long and too hard.
    Initially she rode me very well for all 20seconds and then she told me she was tired and asked me to switch....
    So, mish it is, and she lay there like a starfish and looked the other way...I could tell she really didn't wanna be there..
    So I said how about doggy and by then I was starting to lose my mojo cos the girl didn't want to be there.
    So after a few thrusts in doggy, I was losing steam and she was unemotional and hoping to get me over and done with.
    Finally, I gave up and asked for a HJ
    Her HJ was so mechanical and a little bit uncomfy cos she gripped it too tight.
    A day later my cock felt burnt.
    Anyway, I didn't get it over the line. I was disappointed and called it quits early.

Silver Member

I must say I found my experience with Daisy similar to yours. I had seen her a while ago and I think her service has gone downhill. She not really into it and seemed distant. She is pretty enough and has a great body but overall service was disappointing. I thought it was just me but clearly not.
    LS

Quote Originally Posted by lone stranger View Post
    I must say I found my experience with Daisy similar to yours. I had seen her a while ago and I think her service has gone downhill. She not really into it and seemed distant. She is pretty enough and has a great body but overall service was disappointing. I thought it was just me but clearly not.
    LS
    Well her comments about not being a regular and just turning up casually when she needs the money says it all.
    Draws in a few guys with her looks and extracts the bit of money she needs till next time

Think you did open a can of worms and that set her off big time : )

Obviousl, her service varies based on the different reviews on this thread.

Saw her last week. Will post review.

Quote Originally Posted by Whatakonk View Post
    Think you did open a can of worms and that set her off big time : )

Obviousl, her service varies based on the different reviews on this thread.

Saw her last week. Will post review.
    I opened the can of worms the minute I fell for her looks. I tend to find there is a higher percentage of pyt who have princess syndrome compared to say the more mature WLs.
    Anyway, looking forward to reading your review.
    I went back and saw Kimi today and had an absolutely fantastic session! Will report on it soon.